Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ancient Aliens this show is beyond funny

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is possibly the funniest show I have ever seen out there I can't tell if they're serious or trying to crack jokes. Okay so basically this show is about a theory that aliens came and helped society progress in the past. It happened to invoke the Bible in an episode I watched today and here is the real killer. I'll sum up what they said about Sodom and Gomorrah and Noah's Ark. "In the Bible it tells of angels who saved Lot and his family from the impending doom of the cities. And they told Lot and his family not to look back and when Lot's wife looked back she turned into salt. When nuclear weapons go off they always tell you to look away and not look at it." So basically looking at nuclear weapons going off turns you into salt. They also tried to get off that the angels were aliens. Well the Bible tells us the wicked people wanted to touch the angels and from what they depict aliens to look like I can't see how ANYONE would want to rape them. I saved the best for last with Noah's Ark, I'll sum it up. "Two of each animal fitting on the Ark is impossible so we think that aliens actually made a ship holding DNA capsules and that Noah was considered pure because God said that man's flesh was corrupted. Noah also was made by the aliens as a superior human which game humans superior body parts (what we are now)." I pray to God that I'm not the only one who see's how silly this is. "It's impossible" well if God intervenes on the situation ANYTHING is possible. There is no DA Vinci code to it God supernaturally intervened on the situation. Logic does't matter he could put 10 billion elephants on there if he wanted to.

This show is one of the funniest I have ever seen before.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back