Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Angels Good And Bad

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
I have realized something I didn't see before. All through scripture it talks about Angels and references their ranks and stuff. For instance the Arch Angels Gabriel & Michael. And maybe Lucifer was an Arch Angel but I understand there is some debate about that. And there are Cherubim Angels, Guardian Angels, Warrior Angels. Many different types and capabilities.

Whenever the topic of Angels comes up, it's usually about one of those kind, right?

Now let's skip over to:

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.../

All of this talk must include the fallen Angels. So these must be (used to be) low level Angels in God's kingdom before they fell. What did Lucifer do, go around to all the blue collar Angels organizing his union strike & revolt?

That's encouarging! First of all, when the Angels fell, satan took 1/3 in number with him. So they left outnumbered 2 to 1. And not only that, but bigger tougher better Angels!

I have realized something I didn't see before. All through scripture it talks about Angels and references their ranks and stuff. For instance the Arch Angels Gabriel & Michael. And maybe Lucifer was an Arch Angel but I understand there is some debate about that. And there are Cherubim Angels, Guardian Angels, Warrior Angels. Many different types and capabilities.

Whenever the topic of Angels comes up, it's usually about one of those kind, right?

Now let's skip over to:

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.../

All of this talk must include the fallen Angels. So these must be (used to be) low level Angels in God's kingdom before they fell. What did Lucifer do, go around to all the blue collar Angels organizing his union strike & revolt?

That's encouarging! First of all, when the Angels fell, satan took 1/3 in number with him. So they left outnumbered 2 to 1. And not only that, but bigger tougher better Angels!
Ephesians 6 does include the fallen Angel's because we fight against them. We do not fight the good angels, but only the evil ones that followed satan.

Every type of Angel had a specific job to do.
Michael is a warrior angel. Gabriel is a messenger angel.

In Hebrew, the word angel means a messenger.

Ephesians 6 does include the fallen Angel's because we fight against them. We do not fight the good angels, but only the evil ones that followed satan.

Oh Good, I was worried! :wink

Every type of Angel had a specific job to do.
Michael is a warrior angel. Gabriel is a messenger angel.

In Hebrew, the word angel means a messenger.

Exactly. They have different capabilities and I'm sure responsibilities. Satan must've took all of the lowest level Angels with him. That's a nice thought compared to the Kingdom of God!

Principalities and powers? Ok so they are not Cherubim and they are not warrior angels. They are something less. A corporal perhaps, lol. Satan has a kingdom too, you know? Jesus spoke of it. Could satan's kingdom stand if it were divided?

Oh Good, I was worried! :wink

Exactly. They have different capabilities and I'm sure responsibilities. Satan must've took all of the lowest level Angels with him. That's a nice thought compared to the Kingdom of God!

Principalities and powers? Ok so they are not Cherubim and they are not warrior angels. They are something less. A corporal perhaps, lol. Satan has a kingdom too, you know? Jesus spoke of it. Could satan's kingdom stand if it were divided?
Ed, 2am here.
Will write more tomorrow.
Intetesting thread.

I watched a Testimony on Youtube one time, it was a young lady I think and she was at home and suddenly she felt fear and looked towrds the door...

And she said she saw a very small evil spirit/demon it was only about 3 inches tall and it was looking at her. Just inside her door. And even though it was small she still felt her fear level rising. But she is a Believer so she quickly focused on God for protection because she didn't know what all that thing is capable of.

Then she said she felt the peace of the Lord come over her and she heard inside herself, it is a spirit of fear do not let it in by embracing the fear. Command it to leave!

So she did as the Lord said and commanded it to leave in Jesus name and it left and then a warm peace filled the entire house.../

A Teeny little spirit, the spirit of Fear! Judging by how most of the globe is in some sort of fear every day, I'd say that teeny little spirit is good at his job.

(From what I hear, he better be or it's 39 +1!!)

Back