Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Anti-Christ just where will he emerge from?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Y

YESHUA

does any one have an opinion about the anti-christ if so I would like to hear about it ok?
what about Judaism do you have anti-christ or a type of anti-christ?

YESHUA said:
does any one have an opinion about the anti-christ if so I would like to hear about it ok?

Yeh...Judaism does have a False Messiah...he is not an anti, but rather a pseudo (fake) messiah.

The premier database for Judaica is http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com. Type in Antichrist or False Messiah and you will get to the articles pertaining to their perception of him....

Carefull about bring Judaism into the forum....you will be pounced on and ridiculed....if you don't know your stuff.....

Only accurate source of true prophecy is Man's Maker's Manual - the Bible

As God said, thru Isaiah, "I alone have shown you the end of the beginning: I & not your dead idols of wood & stone"

Do you realise that 'Allah' was just a stone idol moon-god?

That's why the crescent moon is Islam's symbol

The Almighty Creator 'will not share His glory with idols'

That's why antichrist Islam is soon to be judged & destroyed, as in Ezekiel 38-39 & Revelation 6 Rev 8 Rev 9 & Rev 16-19

Click my profile, then 'find all posts by...to see very recent prints of all of them, OK?

OK: the main Bible chapters dealing with the Beast/Antichrist/Lawless one/son of perdition..

See Daniel 7 Daniel 11 2 Thessalonians 2 Revelation 13 & Rev 17-18

Georges said:
YESHUA said:

Yeh...Judaism does have a False Messiah...he is not an anti, but rather a pseudo (fake) messiah.

The premier database for Judaica is http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com. Type in Antichrist or False Messiah and you will get to the articles pertaining to their perception of him....

Carefull about bring Judaism into the forum....you will be pounced on and ridiculed....if you don't know your stuff.....

Georges, if U R a Jew, shalom alechem: God will fulfil His many promises to restore all Jews to the Promised Land that He faithfully pledged to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & to all Jews as a perpetual inheritance, a permanent possession

Now Israel is reborn, God will fulfil His precious promises that she will never again be defeated - even when Antichrist leads the world's armies to invade her & attack God's Holy City

That is when Messiah returns to the Mount of Olives, as in Zechariah 14 - to slaughter the antichrist armies so that their blood flows as high as a horse's bridle

Must go!

Ian

There is no concept like an anti-Christ in Judaism if you mean some figure who opposes Jesus and his kingdom. False messiahs have nothing to do with this strictly Christian concept.

einstein said:
There is no concept like an anti-Christ in Judaism if you mean some figure who opposes Jesus and his kingdom. False messiahs have nothing to do with this strictly Christian concept.

Einstein....that's why I said pseudo (false and (not anti)).......and yes there is a concept of a False Messiah in Jewish eschatology......they even give him the name "Armilus" ...you can do the research on that.... :)

MrVersatile48 said:
Georges said:
YESHUA said:

Georges, if U R a Jew, shalom alechem: God will fulfil His many promises to restore all Jews to the Promised Land that He faithfully pledged to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & to all Jews as a perpetual inheritance, a permanent possession

I'm not a Jew, although I understand the importance of Judaism in interpreting the Bible...especially bible prophecy...I do study it with a passion.

Now Israel is reborn, God will fulfil His precious promises that she will never again be defeated - even when Antichrist leads the world's armies to invade her & attack God's Holy City

Not sure if the AC will attack Jerusalem....after all he will be in Jerusalem already by the midpoint of the last 7 years...he does desecrate the temple midway through that period...and that is consistant with the Jewish concept of Armilus presenting himself as the messiah (or God) to the people during the time of Jacobs trouble.

That is when Messiah returns to the Mount of Olives, as in Zechariah 14 - to slaughter the antichrist armies so that their blood flows as high as a horse's bridle

It all goes down in the valley of Jehoshaphat.....between the Mt of Olives and Jerusalem.

Must go!

Ian

Georges,

I was reading Robert Van Kampen the other day and noticed he talked about the "Jehoshaphat Campaign." He said there was no valley specifically named the valley of Jehoshaphat, but two candidates came to mind:

1. The Kidron Valley you mentioned between Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives and

2. "In Old Testament times, however, no valley was called Jehoshaphat, so Joel may therefore have been referring to the valley of Beracah located about six miles southwest of Bethlehem, where King Jehoshaphat of Judah successfully fought against the forces of Ammon, Moah, and Mount Seir (see 2 Chron 20:20-26)." The Sign p. 290.

Mark T.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back