Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Anybody like Old Spice?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

So, I was going through some things in my closet and I found a few Old Spice "value" gift packages that I've had for a few years. I have a couple family members that buy them in bulk and hand them out as Christmas gifts.

Well, normally I only use Dove products because I get dry skin. So, I give this Old Spice body wash a go and wow, it's pretty great. Even better than the Dove. It's called Fiji. Tonight I tried the shampoo + conditioner and it's not bad either.

I picked up the deoderant at the store. So, now I introduce myself as Mr. Fiji. Not to be confused with the evil Mr. Fuji. God rest his soul. 😢

Well, anyways, that's it. I just wanted to share. XD

Hey All,
Try Old Spice Fresh body soap and shampoo.
That stuff leaves me smelling clean all day. Others notice and comment on how good I smell, and ask what it is. They are usually surprised its Old Spice. But that's the best product endorsement ever.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Last edited:
So, I was going through some things in my closet and I found a few Old Spice "value" gift packages that I've had for a few years. I have a couple family members that buy them in bulk and hand them out as Christmas gifts.

Well, normally I only use Dove products because I get dry skin. So, I give this Old Spice body wash a go and wow, it's pretty great. Even better than the Dove. It's called Fiji. Tonight I tried the shampoo + conditioner and it's not bad either.

I picked up the deoderant at the store. So, now I introduce myself as Mr. Fiji. Not to be confused with the evil Mr. Fuji. God rest his soul. 😢

Well, anyways, that's it. I just wanted to share. XD
That reminds me, I need to take a shower.

Old Spice has a strong marketing presence with memorable advertising campaigns that often use humor and wit. This has helped the brand maintain visibility and appeal to consumers of different ages.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back