Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Anyone want a free book from me?

John

I went though my library and found out that i have a double XD

I have an extra copy of YESHUA yacov Rambsel "The Name of Jesus revealed in the old testament"

21681_large.jpg

Here is a short customer review
This fascinating book opens with a special foreword by Bible Code investigator Grant R Jeffrey plus a foreword by Yapha Linda Rambsel, wife of the author. A Hebrew Aleph-Bet chart provides the Hebrew letters, the gematria (their numerical values) the phonetics and the meanings.

In the introduction, Rambsel explains that the name Yeshua ha' Mashiach (Hebrew for Jesus the Messiah) appears encoded in every book of the Hebrew Old Testament. To give just a few examples: in Genesis He appears as The Beginning, the promised Redeemer and the Seed of the woman; in Exodus, as the Passover Lamb and the Deliverer; in Leviticus, as the High Priest; in Numbers, as the Pillar of Cloud and Fire and the Manna from on high; in Ruth as the Kinsman Redeemer; in Ezra as the Faithful Scribe and in Psalms as Lord and Shepherd, High Tower and the Rock of our Salvation.

In the New Covenant (New Testament), the characteristics of Jesus are given in all of the books too, for example the Great Physician in James, the Chief Shepherd in I Peter and The Lord of Hosts in Jude.

The system of analysis or the technique used to find the encoded words is explained clearly. It is called equi-distant sequence and it means that the amount of Hebrew letters are counted that are equally distributed and which forms a logical word, phrase or sentence of a name, place or thing.

The 12 chapters are titled: Yeshua In The First Word, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Appointments Of Yeshua, Yeshua In The First Covenant, The Laws Of Probability, The Forerunner, Chastening And Blessing, A Remnant Saved, and He Ascended On High. Throughout the text, the verses are given in Hebrew script, transliterated phonetic Hebrew and in English, and every instance where the name Yeshua appears is discussed in relation to other relevant passages of scripture in both the Old and New Testaments.

In the conclusion: He Came And He Is Coming Again, the author examines various prophecies from inter alia Chronicles, Hebrews, Revelation, Isaiah, John and Hosea. He points out that the Hebrew gematria of Hosea 4:1 equals 1948 - the date on the Gregorian calendar when modern Israel became a sovereign nation.

The Appendix: Yeshua's First Coming, provides a long list of prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. Both the original prophecies and their fulfilment are given with the relevant scriptural verses. The book concludes with a bibliography.

The Bible Codes phenomenon has generated much controversy but it cannot be lightly dismissed. Further investigation is needed, but this compelling book deals with more than just codes. It also points out many other open correspondences between the Old and New Testament and investigates the meaning of the Hebrew gematria in significant passages of scripture.

Rambsel's style is clear and engaging, making the text easy to understand and quite compelling. Bible believing Christians will find the book a gem of wisdom, with insights and revelations on nearly every page. Even those who do not believe in the existence of hidden codes will find much to treasure in this little book.

I added this here and not in the Books section so that it would get viewed more because i am going to the post office tomorrow to send away another package after tonight the offer is done and i will give the book to my church (i bet they already have it lol )

If your interested shoot me a PM. :shades

Wow I hate I missed out on that, but I at least can go and buy one. Thanks for the information about it. Looks like a good one from what you said about it. What's the price range John for the book?

YES! Very handsome John, and the nice background makes you stand out.....very nice....best one so far. I might just do a pic, got to figure it out.

Back