Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Ask money or work with mafia? Pray for us....

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

sky71

We are couple from Ukraine.Perhaps you know that life is hard in Ukraine. :sad
Salary is very small.It is not polite to ask money in people.Because I am young and have power. :tongue
I don't like asking money in people from the West. :-?
I want work.But in Ukraine you can get good money working with mafia.But I have just 100$ per month.Our flat's rent costs 55$. :crying:
We have 1 year old daughter and we need to support her :bday:
Please pray for us and could you give me advise how I can manage with this situation? :crying:

God bless you all. Sounds like very hard times for you and your loved ones. Know that indeed you ARE prayed for... and that those prayers are heard and will be answered by God. Follow His lead and He will show you the road to victory!

Abba... You know best in all things. We adore you and thank You for the countless blessings we DO have. Our familys, health, shelter, faith, friends, and we acknowledge that You are the only real God... a God faithful, able and loving. Lord, I ask You to place Your eye upon this family. According to faith and Your perfect will I ask You to bless this family indeed. I ask, in Jesus' name, that You grant SKY the discernment, insight and deductive powers he needs to find that special WAY for his family. Lead him to all he needs to gain this victory. Let Your great power show all people Your goodness and glory. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back