Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

At last they are reaping their reward

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MartyLK

It's sad but unavoidable. It has been revealed to me that those responsible for my demise, forcing me to leave my job by framing me for crimes and causing no end of torment, because of my sonship in Christ will be punished most severely. Their time of grace either has or will be coming to an end. The king snake, the former manager, will be going to that special place in Hell reserved for false prophets and false teachers, which is what he is. I knew they could not do what they did and go freely like they had supreme authority. God sent me to them for their benefit and they treated me maliciously, abusively and in a viscous manner and now the will be be paying the penalty. They bought and fully payed for what either is or will be happening to them. All those involved, who are still alive, will be suffering a horrible fate in this life and destruction in the next life.

Some of them are probably suffering the loss of the possessions and loved ones as well as suffering ill health right now. Broken marriages, job loss and a whole host of other sorrows are the reward of the wicked; for what they did. They were given plenty of time for repentance and rejected it. They rejected God's word which was sent to them through me, a very humble servant, to lead them to the truth and they treated it with contempt and spat in the face of God.

MartyLK said:
It's sad but unavoidable. It has been revealed to me that those responsible for my demise, forcing me to leave my job by framing me for crimes and causing no end of torment, because of my sonship in Christ will be punished most severely. Their time of grace either has or will be coming to an end. The king snake, the former manager, will be going to that special place in Hell reserved for false prophets and false teachers, which is what he is. I knew they could not do what they did and go freely like they had supreme authority. God sent me to them for their benefit and they treated me maliciously, abusively and in a viscous manner and now the will be be paying the penalty. They bought and fully payed for what either is or will be happening to them. All those involved, who are still alive, will be suffering a horrible fate in this life and destruction in the next life.

Some of them are probably suffering the loss of the possessions and loved ones as well as suffering ill health right now. Broken marriages, job loss and a whole host of other sorrows are the reward of the wicked; for what they did. They were given plenty of time for repentance and rejected it. They rejected God's word which was sent to them through me, a very humble servant, to lead them to the truth and they treated it with contempt and spat in the face of God.

And still, we are required to "forgive." God, when they spat in His face still forgave.

1 Peter 2:20 For what glory [is it], if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer [for it], ye take it patiently, this [is] acceptable with God.

Honey all we can do is pray for our Lord to do what HE does best, take care of HIS own, and deal with the disobedient. Father Knows Best! Forgive, and pray for our enemies. Be careful not to let your righteous anger turn to unrighteous anger because of your pain and disappointment, and understand God is in control.

This summer I to was sent into a place for a women and she rebuked, and rebuked, and then summited unto God and asked for my forgiveness. Seeds have been planted by God using you as HIS tool........now water them with sincere prayer, not venom. Where is your compassion for the lost even when they seek your demise? Your a Child of the Most High King, hold your chin up and get down on those knees and cover them. A great prayer warrior is able to do this. Sometimes through our compassion for others in prayer even when they hurt us tremendously, those prayers bring immediate justice due to our mercy and grace and true compassion from our hearts for the wicked and lost in knowing what they face..

For example, my daughter was molested by someone we knew for 11 years. He tormented my entire family, broke my husband, broke my daughter, temporarely broke my family, broke the peace in my home, my husband wanted to kill him, my daughter wanted crawl in a hole and die, and I simply wanted God's justice, and the restored peace HE blest us with in the first place. I prayed for this man (hard thing to do in sincere love) but I did. I prayed for God to touch his heart/mind/spirit/soul, and to plant the Truth of God in his heart/mind/spirit/soul. I spoke no malice toward him in my prayers, nor did I have malice in my heart when I prayed for him. I prayed that when justice was served by God's will that he wouldn't recieve the same treatment/molestation in prison my daughter did from him. I prayed over the jurors, over the judge, over the witnesses, over the entire courtroom, his family, especially his daughters with sincere love and forgiveness in my heart.....very hard thing to accomplish, but I did in the love of Christ pray with a clean loving heart. A heart and soul that cried tears of mercy and grace upon this demented soul, tears of compassion knowing if this man didn't turn his darkness into light what he would be facing, simply because we were children of God, and knowing our Lords vengence. We would be coming down the road we live on and he would be in front of us in his van. My husband would be cussing him, and I would say honey let me show you how it's done, and I would put my hands out toward him in his van following right behind him, and I would pray heavenly Father, touch this man wicked heart, fill it now with YOUR love Christ, let him sample your Love Lord now, touch his mind with the truth of what he's done against YOU Lord, prick his spirit of the wrongness of what he's done against YOU Lord and our daughter, YOUR child of innocense and purity, speak the Truth about his wicked flesh upon his mind, allow him to understand what he's facing if he doesn't repent and ask for YOUR forgiveness. Crack that stoney heart Lord so YOUR conviction can penatrate it and allow YOUR Truth to enter and stay. And then when he would pulled in his driveway and then we would pulled in ours one house up. When I got out, I saw him resting his head on the hood of his van for awhile watching him from my bedroom window.....just knowing all I prayed for was in action and God blessing me to witness HIM answering my prayer. And when it was all said and done in the court room, and we got to face him with what we had to say and I felt the power of God when I spoke HIS truth to him. And when we stood to hear the sentence, this man got 15 years for fondling, the highest sentence in the history of SC for his type crime. The district attorney fell in his chair afterwards just totally bewildered thinking this man would walk away. A clean heart in prayer for our enemies, can bring forth an incrediable justice in God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back