Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
I wonder if anyone here would recognize the character in my new avatar.
Well, you don't need to know who he is to play the game. :)

it is kyo from fruits basket(a.k.a. furuba) as a cat

Blessings

it is kyo from fruits basket(a.k.a. furuba) as a cat

Blessings
Yep! You get a virtual cookie. xD

I'm tempted to change it to something from Soul Eater since that's my anime muse at the moment...but I can't think of any suitable gifs from that to use.

Yep! You get a virtual cookie. xD

I'm tempted to change it to something from Soul Eater since that's my anime muse at the moment...but I can't think of any suitable gifs from that to use.
Hmm...
On the other hand, if I could find a good gif of the Maka Chop....:tongue lol

Hmm...
On the other hand, if I could find a good gif of the Maka Chop....:tongue lol

SEMakaMakachop.gif

I'm thinking of a very basic design concept. There are many, of course.

SurpriseCatColored_zps23c0f54c.gif

It could be plugged into something like this (in the [Abstract] part):

blanksiggy_zpsff49221f.png

Or your 'CHOP' animation could go there too.
SEMakaMakachop.gif
A Background picture could occupy the Yellow space, the bluish 'Image' could be a focus shot and then all we would need would be a Scripture or a pithy comment.

And this, Dear Christian, is a 'first attempt' at a template for ChristianForums.net Siggy submission.

Sign me today as "I have a dream," and Cordially yours,
Sparrow

Last edited:
I'm thinking of a very basic design concept. There are many, of course.

SurpriseCatColored_zps23c0f54c.gif

It could be plugged into something like this (in the [Abstract] part):

blanksiggy_zpsff49221f.png

Or your 'CHOP' animation could go there too.
SEMakaMakachop.gif
A Background picture could occupy the Yellow space, the bluish 'Image' could be a focus shot and then all we would need would be a Scripture or a pithy comment.

And this, Dear Christian, is a 'first attempt' at a template for ChristianForums.net Siggy submission.

Sign me today as "I have a dream," and Cordially yours,
Sparrow
Hey, nice!

For the maka chop thing, though, I was thinking of one of the more forceful ones...like this:
maka-chop-o_zps37c2a1b7.gif

Okay, I found one.

I couldn't find a clip to explain what it's about, but here's a quote: "if you stay put any longer than you already have, you'll start sprouting mushrooms and that's not cool!" lolololo

ETA:
Eh, decided to switch to the maka chop one after all.

I like how no one's actually playing the game here. xD

Last edited:
Woke up early and wanted to try to implement the concept:

EdwardGlobalModTemplate1_zps40659d41.png

Edward What I'd suggest, my friend, is for you to download this (if you likes it) and then host it on a PhotoBucket type of site. There's lots to choose from. That way you keep your own copy.

Oh! And I hope you like it. (really do). :angel

It's a simple form and there are many things that could be done (feathering, blending, other little touches here and there). Also this is a basic concept -- I was thinking about a 'standard' Mod sig template.

I'd like to see some for the Staff. They've not requested but I've make a couple already. Feel free to play and put 'em up. Also? What I'd love to see is some collaborative effort where artists combine their skills toward a project.

Here's a couple that I made for members of a gaming forum that I used to go to (years ago):

Untitled-1copy-2.jpg

8b8982de-7304-42bf-8089-52b6057c2d9a_zps7cc09cb2.jpg
(for a member named, 'Confusion')

SunDark-2a.jpg

raphaell666-1-375x125copy.jpg

And of course, my very favorite:

Shynygamie-2copy.png

As a reminder: I have released my works into Public Domain under my personal UnCopyright policy. That's not the case for other artists. Please don't download their work for use without express permission. To see the Artists Rights Society (ARS) for more copyright information Click HERE.

Last edited:
Back