Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Back to Eden

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

eddif

This video is several years old. Since I am into symbolism, it somewhat may go along with what I see. My take is more into the spiritual, but it still fits Romans 1:20

The genetics of a seed are like a book. The DNA tells the story of plant development. The Bible is a book about both the physical and spiritual.

Let us see what we can learn.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

If others have been involved with this, feel free to make comments. If we take turns it could help.

This video is on ROKU right now.

My interest is in less water is needed. Where I may differ:
Eden is old news. The title takes you back. I look at Eden as a type and shadow of things to come. The Documentary does look into End Times also. Something is here for wide areas to be covered:
Trace minerals.
Watch out for Glyphosate sprayed sources. Especially if you are sensitive. It looks cool to handle things bare handed, but some would be in serious trouble. Poison ivy could be in your sources.

eddif

As you watch the video some will get different conclusions/insight. I know that a seed must die to live beyond its death. The resurrection has not occured yet, but at the last trump we will be changed. The video does not say that, but I get the idea as I watch the documentary.

Jesus died on a wood cross. Our hope of a resurrection to eternal life covers us till the last trump.

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back