Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Bad Heart Condition.....The silent killer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Did you know that every human being has a bad heart condition?
Yes, it is a proven fact that we all have a bad heart condition and it is effecting our health our quality of life, and could lead to eternal death if we don't do something about it now!
Don't wait until tomorrow, tomorrow might be too late. The "good news" is there is another kingdom that we can not physically see and I know someone from this kingdom who is familiar with these heart problems and He has a book out that contains the name of a great Physician. One who is dying to take away these heart conditions which are due to heart shrinkage and hardness of heart.

This disease has horrifying symptoms that cause you such pain and agony for life! They can even effect everyone around you, such as selfishness, hatred, self centeredness, jealousy, envy, strife, sneaky motives, lying, deceiving others, stealing, lawless behavior, name calling, power hungry, foul mouths, unforgiveness, gossip among a host of others too horrible and long to mention.

The real problem with this deadly but curable disease, is these things not only effect you, but can spread like wildfire and be passed down to your children as well, maybe even continue through your family line for generations if not treated in a timely manor. If not treated, then before you know it, your family has ruined it's good name by becoming liars, thieves, backstabbers, lovers of themselves, hatemonger’s and have any number of these undesirable symptoms running rapid in your household‘s hearts.
I urge you please, if you recognize any of these symptoms in yourself, family or friends, (and we all have had this heart problem at one time or another, so I do know what I am talking about), realize that you are not alone and there is help, just repeat after me:
Heavenly Father, I am sorry and please forgive me for trying to forget about You and Your Word. This forgetfulness has caused this bad heart condition in me. I repent for the other ways that I have tried to heal myself without obeying your Word, through costly and failing sorcery(medications, pharmacy) and I want to lean on your Word who is your Son Jesus Christ for true and lasting healing by receiving him into my heart so he can get to work softening it up and heal me completely.
If you have truthfully repented and asked this in faith and believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God, and that the Father raised Jesus on the 3rd day, and can raise you up too, you should feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest, because you have taken the first step in helping with that heavy heart feeling you have from carrying this heavy load so long. Next, you will want to be water baptized in the name of Jesus for forgiveness of sins. You will need to get yourself one of these books, called The Bible, tell the Father that you would like to receive His Son, the Word of God (who is the true healer) into your heart to finish the work in you he has begun.
If you continue to allow him to minister his prescriptions(truth of scriptures) and don't back away just because you don't like the taste of feeding on the Word, or because others persecute and reject you for choosing his healing Word to indwell you, but you tough it out showing faith by thanksgiving that God is healing you, continuing this treatment daily, you will overcome the worlds method, then he will not only restore you to perfect health but make your way successful and prosperous as your soul prospers in His Word. Not to worry if you can’t understand the physician’s writings in His Bible, there is a helper who’s name is the Holy Spirit, who can make sure you thoroughly understand what is written down just for the asking to show you when and how to administer into your body this cleansing Word , for a pure and healthy heart.
Now open your book and get to know the Son who reveals to us the Father. Repent and confess to the Father all of your symptoms so that you can start planting the Word in your heart, to start your healing process today!
Keep this treatment up every day, for the rest of your life, giving continued thanks to the Father for leading you to the best healer money CAN'T buy, and for all the blessings that you will benefit along the way, just from knowing Him. This is the only physician, that does not accept money, for healing you, but rewards you for coming to him.Better late than never I say, so if I were you, I would get started right away! You do not want this thing to get any worse than it already is.

Foundation of Faith
This forum is dedicated to spiritual growth and inspiration.
This is not a debate forum ADMIN

So you believe salvation is a "process?" At what point does the person become saved?
I believe that we can not earn salvation to live again, that is a gift. But we must grow in the Word by the Spirit's guidance if we want to enter into the peace of God. The written law could not teach us and guide us as the Spirit can. For the Spirit puts the Word upon our hearts to not only be hearer's, but doer's of the Word.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back