Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] bad spirits

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hallo I pray for an end of sinful spirits and hostil spirits may my whereabouts be free of unclean spirits thank you
SHalom to you and your household today, shalom - peace complete without lacking anything today, in Jesus' Name.

Noting you were here and posted four posts only, are you still visiting / reading the forum at all ?

I just rebuke them in Jesus name and trust God. God gave you that authority. You are God's child. Focus on your self talk and trust the holy spirit.

Are you practicing or allowing other things in your life because that could be an opportunity that demons take advantage of. There are alot of trends out their that envole new age and other things that are not of God. Maybe that is something. If not it's fine, just stand firm and don't give up. Check and see if there is any way that was an invitation to them. A lot of misleading things out there. I'm not saying your bad. Are you a new Christian? Are you on medication? Some people can be allergic and hallucinate. Although I believe it is all spiritual war fare. That is what happened to me until I found a medication that works for me that I am not allergic to because believe me that is a miserable time. Get sleep. That is very important to our metal health and spiritual health.

Greetings
kisspng-portable-network-graphics-clip-art-image-silhouett-1-group-photo-silhouette-png-transparent.jpg

if I may

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Cor 10:3-6 (NKJV)

key word thought into in captivity, strongholds, casting down every arguments, bad sprirts do not but your mind, so much into sprirts, for spirit, like to be entertain (see Leviticus 19: 31; 20: 6,27; Deuteronomy 18: 9-14. familiar sprit bad sprirts

the naked eye that can not see

2-22830-silhouette-computer-software-man-silhouettes-human-png-for.png

So then death is working in us, but life in you.
And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak, knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.

R-2023-10-23-T180432-326.gif

For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen.
For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Cor 4:12-18 (NKJV)
Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven. (Parallel) :couch
Matt 6:10 (NKJV)

1 John 4: 17; John 3: 16. :woot2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back