Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Be aware of using your free will

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:angel: Be Aware of your interpretations
Not to question GOD or His Word.
Satan use our “free will†to interpret, rebel, twist and break GODS commandment, this
is satans tricks and tactics to devoir us, and satan knows our week points, satan did this to Adam & Eve .
Satan is still misleading us. And we do this also to or self.
It is not for us to question GOD or His Word .
2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age(satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
GODS Word is unmistakable clear [ there is†NO “if or but or how or when about it ]
for us to interpret to “suits†or behaviors.

Quote:

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient.
Hebrews 10:26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
Matthew 5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
GOD says:
Isaiah 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
James 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Revelation 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

yes it would be a tragedy if the church lost control of us and our wallets

MorgWolfsong
Why do you think the Church wants your money? Is this your impression of the Church? You lack Bible knowledge my friend and I say that through love and hope you understand I'm not judging you. If you want to start a new topic on this matter I can PROVE God tells each one of us to Tithe and give offerings. Sadly enough some preachers from TBN have harden my heart on this matter concerning what they are using the money for. I can name at least 10 people that want nothing but your money. But to generalize it to the "Church" is sadly wrong on your part..

MorgWolfsong said:
yes it would be a tragedy if the church lost control of us and our wallets

LOL hack cough LOL LOL.....

I loved that.... what a sense of humour....

Peace to you

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back