Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Be BIG, for his name is Holy

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Modern Motivational Quote Thread Post_20240622_201452_0000.png

An Emoji Devotions for Wed, 19th June 2024

Topic: Be BIG, for his name is Holy

Highlight:
For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; And holy is his name. Luke 1:49

Praying to God is one of the ways to be Holy because whilst you pray, you will mention God's name. How God's name come into play is that existence and things are programed into God's name. Nothing can ever exist that does not respond to the Holy name of God. What is His Holy name? "Jesus".

Jesus is a Holy name. It has to be reverend and keep sacred. Did you acknowledge that His name is Holy? When you act and live like an angel, you are actively Holy. For example; We were told the nine fruits of the Spirit? Let me put it this way; Did you truly believe in the nine fruits of the Spirit? You can only live in the system you believe.

For example; if someone have a cruel feelings towards others even if such person is calling the name of Jesus every day, it will be hard to fight for long until aggressors return again unless such person switch to ‭"2 Corinthians 5:17"
which says "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

‭ This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. *For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. Galatians 5:16-17

HOLY HOLY HOLY dwells in the power of this fruit in Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

You cannot get this fruits by your human power. You need to ask Jesus to give you the Holy Spirit and Holy Nature. Because the two work well together.
And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.” Mark 2:22

This is how to be born again: ask Jesus in prayer like the

Prayer: Lord God and Savior Jesus christ; Thank you for your unconditional love for me and your mercies. Please grant me Holy Nature and Holy Spirit so I can see you.
Hebrews 12:14: Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back