Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Beautiful Name of Jesus that Gives you Upper hand over ghosts, psychics and Witchcraft attacks

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Window Photo Photography Blog Quote Instagram Post_20240704_095500_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Thu 4 July, 2024

Topic: Beautiful Name of Jesus that Gives you Upper hand over ghosts, psychics and Witchcraft attacks

Highlight:

‭that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:10 KJV‬

‭For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13 KJV‬

‭Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, And they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Matthew 1:23 KJV‬

The organic name of Jesus is 'Emmanuel' which means 'God with us'. What this name does is to destabilise and make the psychic powers lose their grips on you. If you have ever been followed by unseen spirits or feeling some sensation in your body which looks like you are under attack. You will need to be calling "Emmanuel Emmanuel in the name of Jesus" which is interpreted "God with us, God with us, in Jesus name". Then this also means you have ask Jesus to deliver you on His own. If you read my previous Devotions (Emoji Devotional) you will see when I told you that if you want to be saved, all you have do is to believe in Jesus according to Act 16:31. Quickly you have to give your life to Jesus as your GOD and change your sinful bad habits. Yes! Those spiritual and physical things you do that give power to demons and ghosts or psychics and witches to attack you must be surrendered to Jesus. Go read Galatians 5 vs 19 to the end. Jesus must be a God and Savior to yo. Which means Jesus christ has come as God of the new covenant. So No more old covenant names of God again except Emmanueland Jesus in your life. There are other names of Jesus which are living stone, master, author and finisher of faith, lamb of God. Philippians 2:9 said it all and yours truly this is the remaining thing for all Christians, Pastors, believer, even Isreali to believe which I agree that will make the heaven to open for the rapture.

‭John 12:24 KJV‬
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit"

So those other believe that there is another thing higher than Jesus name must go off totally from your mind. Now that you have Emmanuel and Jesus name. I assure you that all the ghost of this world combination with witches and devil himself will just be wasting their time if they try to do you any wrong. That was why no demon could withstood Jesus in His time on earth because He carried the highest of highest of God's exalted name and Presence.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: Philippians 2:9 KJV‬

Then you will have to switch from Jehovah. Yahweh and El to Emmanuel and Jesus alone. It is not that other names of God will not answer you but you may still be under attack of those demons even while you are praying with other names. But no demon can dare "EMMANUEL the Living Stone In Jesus name". Hahaha! The global Unified name of Jesus. For mighty powers Read Matthew 21:44 okay let me show you how powerful it is.

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

The sweetest thing about the name is that the Psychics, ghost, demons, sorceress and witches can use other names of God in their works but they can't use any name associated with Jesus in their coven most especially the name Emmanuel and Jesus and the Living Stone.

This was the parable of the little stone in that it destroyed Goliath and has become today's spiritual GUN for any Child of God to use to fight. Other names may act as swords and Javelin but "Emmanuel in Jesus name" is a one billion years technology that the devil will never recover from on earth.

It will not work for anyone who has not surrender their selves to Jesus as their GOD and Savior according to LUKE 1:47. Jesus Christ is God and SAVIOR.

If God highly exalted Jesus name above every other name what does that mean He wants from all? Is it not that we all should bow to Jesus as your God?

‭Philippians 2:10-11 KJV‬
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
In old testament. God is referred to as LORD GOD. Psalms 91:2 ‭says
"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in him will I trust."

That is only when you will experience all the powers of deliverance embedded in Jesus.

This is not an argument. It is a revelation of what was written in the Bible. Jesus is the God that was exalted above all. This truth will shelter you from strongest all all spiritual beast no matter how know you think about it.

Prayer: Emmanuel, Blood of Jesus, Emmanuel, Living Stone, Emmanuel in Jesus name. Holy,Holy, Holy. AMEN.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back