Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues...out of the great tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

Free Will Reformed Baptist
2024 Supporter
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"
11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
12 saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"
14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 "Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
16 "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;
17 "for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." (Rev. 7:9-17 NKJ)

Perhaps we should re-evaluate the total result of the end time, although it brings destruction of the wicked in a big way, it also results in the salvation of so many people they cannot be counted.

Evidently, the preaching of God's angel from mid-heaven, and God's Two Witnesses, plus the 144,000 specially anointed Jews, and the church worshiping God at His altar > results in another group being saved, who cannot be counted.

It is implied these are new believers, who became believers during the persecution of the church by the Antichrist, who saw all the events as fulfilled Bible Prophecy and therefore were convinced of the truth of Christianity.

Compare:

10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 8:10-11 NKJ)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back