Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Being Obsessed with Politics is Sin,its a form of bondage,???????,how bout it Mates?.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Everything is politized now,no matter if you follow Sean Vanity,or Joe Schmo in the Morning,it's all a manipulation,and a grifting operation.Ive freed myself from politics,I don't listen to or watch none of them,I feel better as a person.Politicians are just a bunch lying,thieving,whoring,inept hypocrites!.Media personalities are just an extension of the goverment.Have you ever looked at the salaries of some of the media talking heads?,do you really think any of them really speak for you/us?.Free your minds,read more,always try to look behind the curtain.

This is why you should stop listening to mainstream media and find other sources for the news. There are plenty of other options out there. However, this does not mean you should stop paying attention to politics altogether. You should actually pay closer attention and find ways to get involved. The most basic way is to make sure you vote at every election, especially local ones. Sticking your head in the sand and then complaining later on that things have gotten worse does no good.

"The mind behind the system"
and
"Love not the world"
are potential sources if someone wants to find out , from Scripture, what is ungodly and sinful concerning politics today.
I do not know if those books or chapters are available today.

Everything is politized now,no matter if you follow Sean Vanity,or Joe Schmo in the Morning,it's all a manipulation,and a grifting operation.Ive freed myself from politics,I don't listen to or watch none of them,I feel better as a person.Politicians are just a bunch lying,thieving,whoring,inept hypocrites!.Media personalities are just an extension of the goverment.Have you ever looked at the salaries of some of the media talking heads?,do you really think any of them really speak for you/us?.Free your minds,read more,always try to look behind the curtain.
Operation Mockingbird .

The anti communist propaghanda of the Coldwar?
You think the program ended , do you :chin?

Carl Bernstein broke the story in 1977 for Rolling Stone

Americans love a good conspiracy theory, and plenty have been bandied about this election season. But what about conspiracy theories that turned out to be, well, not theoretical at all?

The CIA has long played the international game of propaganda required by an intelligence agency, but during the Cold War, the Agency paid and intimidated journalists into helping promote its messages. Famous Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein broke the story in 1977 for Rolling Stone. Bernstein revealed the workings of Operation Mockingbird, in which many journalists – included Pulitzer Prize winners – joined the CIA’s payroll, writing fake stories to disseminate the agency’s agitprop and providing intelligence. Other journalists were threatened and blackmailed into cooperating with Mockingbird, and many were given falsified or fabricated information about their actions in order to engender their support for the CIA’s mission. The program has never been officially discontinued.

No, what I'm saying is that MkUltra, the Contra Affair, Mockingbird, paperclip, etc are real but we should always take a pinch of salt. Is it a Cia plot or people being people?

No, what I'm saying is that MkUltra, the Contra Affair, Mockingbird, paperclip, etc are real but we should always take a pinch of salt. Is it a Cia plot or people being people?
Those things and many others like them are being perpetrated upon the people, but so what ? Many many worse things likewise, but it is all as written in Scripture. Especially persecution and perniciousness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back