Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Believe For My Friend Kellie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JairMii

Jeremy Jay Colosi
So I have a friend Kellie, she was in to witchcraft, and maybe a little satanism. She displays fruit of the Holy Spirit though (Love,Joy,Peace,Patience,Kindness,Self-control), but I haven't seen her in a long while because of my other friend being hurt by her and cutting her off from us.

She may not be saved now but my gut feeling or overall feeling is that Kellie is going to be okay.

She likes some Christian songs like 10,000 reasons by Matt Redman (Bless the Lord oh My Soul) and the God of the Hills and Valleys song.

So please believe with me and pray for her that she indeed is a member of God's Kingdom.

I just pray that my Friend Kellie is delivered from Satan, Demons, Evildoers, and All Evil. I pray she is delivered from all Principalities, Evil Powers, Evil Rulers, Evil Spiritual Wickedness in High Places. I pray for deliverance for her to any oppression, possession, conflict, and/or troubling by any and all enemy spirits. I pray for the hooking into and tearing apart of all unclean spirits dealing with Kellie. I pray for the shattering of evil spirits until shattering and remedy isn't possible.

Dear Lord please break off, shatter, cut off, obliterate, and destroy ALL demonic ties, chains, gates, walls, strongholds, connections, barriers, bondages in the name of Yeshua. Please break off this bondage with my Friend Kellie. Please break off all demonic bondage to ALL the chosen children of God chosen before the foundation of the earth(eph1v4) to inevitably come to glorification with the Lord Jesus(Romans8v30).

I pray that Kellie is consumed with the Blood of Yasu. I pray that Kellie is consumed with the Fire of the Holy Spirit. I pray she feels the warmth of the Holy Spirit. I pray her sins are cleansed by the Living Water of the Lord. I pray the light of God shines into her and shines out of her. I pray this also for everyone who has been chosen before the foundation and have their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Lord one final thing: I pray that Kellie's story is a story that is part of Your Master Plan. I pray that Kellie's story is part of Your Master of Master Plans. Dear God I pray that "all things work together for good" and may Kellie be part of God's Master Plan and have the outcome of her story be a complete and definite victory for her, the people she know's, and for God and His Kingdom.

Thank You God for all You Give. You are soooooo good. Thank You God We Always Needed and Always Need You. In Jesus Name Amen (IJNA)

Back