Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

BEWARE THE 4TH BLOOD MOON

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Choir Loft

There has been a lot of noise in the press and religious literature in the past few years about the blood moons. If you don't know what a blood moon is or what it's supposed to mean in the context of prophecy or tabloid fear mongering, then I suggest a quick spin around the internet to refresh your knowledge base.

The prophetic importance of these astronomical events is that they coincide with Jewish holidays. Bear in mind that the interpretation of Biblical prophecy ALWAYS centers upon Israel. But since such events are so powerful, they often have a ripple effect across the entire planet. What happens in the middle east does not stay in the middle east.

Each sequence of four blood moons is called a tetrade. Seven of them have been observed since the crucifixion. The 8th will conclude in the fall of 2015. Here they are;

162AD - 163AD
795AD - 796AD
842AD - 843AD
860AD - 861AD
1493AD - 1494AD

- gap of 455 years -

1949AD - 1950AD
1967AD - 1968AD
2014AD - 2015AD

I should point out at this time that Biblical prophecy is based upon the Hebrew calendar, not the Latin Gregorian calendar, but as I am not a rabbinic student I cannot easily produce an accurate time conversion. All of this is purely for argument and entertainment anyway.

It should be noted that during the modern era (since 1949), the effect of events on earth generally take a while to be felt in terms of political and everyday life. The birth of the state of Israel was the beginning of the independence of many nations and the end of European colonial rule across the planet for years. Do a google search of the events of 1967 - 1968 and your keyboard will almost literally start smoking. It was a horrendous period of time and in the words of a NY Times journalist, "it was one g*d**** thing after another."

September 28, 2015 is the date of the final blood moon of the current tetrade. An absolutely huge number of terrible predictions have been made for that date. Everything from financial collapse of the global currency to the second coming of Christ is predicted. Even Vladimir Putin has been caught up in part of the frenzy (Russians love this kind of stuff - take a look at the Pravda website - its the mother of Russian tabloids).

B U T ......

Bear in mind that great events pivot around the observations of the Year of Jubilee - every 50 years. The last two such times were in 1968 and 1918. 1968 again.

My premise here is that the completion of the last blood moon tetrade is only the precursor of great events, which will begin two to three years later - 2017 - 2018.

1968 + 50 = 2018

I do not personally believe that there will be a great financial collapse in the fall of 2015. HOWEVER, there are several earthly events which may affect the future of the next two to three years - chief among them being the Federal Reserve's expecting raising of the Prime Interest rate and the IMF's admission of China to the SDR/XDR currency basket. Both are scheduled for the fall of 2015 and both may signal the end of the dollar as global reserve currency and the rise of the Renminbi in its place. The financial base of the entire planet could be shaken as a result, which would have a great influence on middle east politics.

Bottom line is that I don't believe a major shift in world events will happen in the fall of 2015, but the completion of the current tetrade may indeed be the foreshadowing of great changes upon the earth.

Your thoughts?

I read up on the blood moons and watched a lot of vids about it on youtube.

I believe that we are going to have a financial collapse in the fall. I watch a sermon and he was saying seven year cycles for these things (bear with me here because I'm going from memory and it's been awhile since I seen it. The short of is that since we had a collapse back in 2008, that we can expect another on...well, it's the seventh year since then.

They had it worked out enough to even be able to give dates. IIRC, it was the 13th? but the dates fall out on the weekend so it may happen on the friday before. (when the NYSE is open). I think something bad is going to happen, but it may not be of biblical proportions.

Matthew Chapter Twenty-four & Luke Chapter Twenty-one tells us all we have to be concerned with if we are of them left to be concerned at that time in the middle of the tribulation.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

When Jesus was asked this, Luk 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (this occurred in 70 AD)

Still future -
Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
(If any take note, Gentiles are still ruling, and does this pertain to Jerusalem only?)
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

My thoughts.

I read up on the blood moons and watched a lot of vids about it on youtube.

I believe that we are going to have a financial collapse in the fall. I watch a sermon and he was saying seven year cycles for these things (bear with me here because I'm going from memory and it's been awhile since I seen it. The short of is that since we had a collapse back in 2008, that we can expect another on...well, it's the seventh year since then.

They had it worked out enough to even be able to give dates. IIRC, it was the 13th? but the dates fall out on the weekend so it may happen on the friday before. (when the NYSE is open). I think something bad is going to happen, but it may not be of biblical proportions.
Yom Kippur 2015 begins in the evening of Tuesday, September 22 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, September 23

Jubilee will begin on the Day of Atonement in 2015. September 23, 2015

Year of Jubilee happens in 50 year cycles, following the 7th year of Shmita. In Jubilee, all debts are supposed to be cancelled, all land is supposed to be returned to its original owner.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

At this point the creation was good.

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Signs and symbols are mainly about the Messiah, Son of God, Jesus.

Colossians 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

The light reveals.

Acts 2:20
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Jesus went to the cross in blood.
Jesus will come in glory at the end of time.

The Father turns his back (solar eclipse)
Psalms 22:1
To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring

Jesus shed blood in the garden in prayer.
Luke 22:44
And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

The beating of Jesus shed blood
The crown of thorns shed blood
The nails seen blood
The spear in him shed blood and water

The splattered blood touches those who believe.

IMHO, the blood moons are about the bad that happened to Jesus, so that we might have eternal life. Shed blood before the solar eclipse and shed blood after the solar eclipse.

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

(Greater and lesser light)

Symbolism is like seeing through welding glasses. You get some things fairly clearly, but other things are vague.

Jesus:
Passover lamb
First fruit from grave
Sack our sins were placed in Job 14:17
I Peter 2:24

eddif

Yom Kippur 2015 begins in the evening of Tuesday, September 22 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, September 23

Jubilee will begin on the Day of Atonement in 2015. September 23, 2015

Year of Jubilee happens in 50 year cycles, following the 7th year of Shmita. In Jubilee, all debts are supposed to be cancelled, all land is supposed to be returned to its original owner.
Hottest ticket in Washington? It's for the Pope at Capitol - September 24, 2015
With legislators getting a ticket it's certain the Devil will be in attendance.

People will buy into anything, it's sad.

It isn't like that Brother. This isn't salvific, nor is it doctrine. This is a signs and seasons thing. There's a lot of prophecy in scripture and we can read it and tic off the fulfilled prophecies and get a feeling for where abouts we are...signs and seasons. This isn't going to be the end of the world or anything but something is prophesied to happen, bound to happen, and for us to consider these things isn't wrong to do for we are told to look up and know the season.

Whenever any prophecy is fulfilled, it's a faith builder in ones heart.

Who decides what year is a jubilee year?

It's a study within itself. It's every 50 years but I'm pert sure that one has to use the Jewish calendar. I listened to a detailed sermon about it once and they had all these details. They made the point that the statement in Genesis 6 about man's years being 120, was actually a reference to Jubilee cycles. That there would only be 120 more jubilee years. So 120 X 50 = 6000 years, and bam here we are. IIRC, they may have been making the point that this may be our last Jubilee year.

I do not know if this is entirely accurate and true, but it was the study that was done and what was put forth. I admit I did not follow up with an in-depth study of it all to confirm what they said scripturally for myself. but they seemed to be very systematic and thorough and explained that they do know what years are Jubilee years and went through it. From what they say, this is the start of a Jubilee year. A Google search will surely give you a lot of details regarding dates and calculations for the Jubilee years. It is interesting! I wish they honored Jubilee years today, that would be nice.

It isn't like that Brother. This isn't salvific, nor is it doctrine. This is a signs and seasons thing. There's a lot of prophecy in scripture and we can read it and tic off the fulfilled prophecies and get a feeling for where abouts we are...signs and seasons. This isn't going to be the end of the world or anything but something is prophesied to happen, bound to happen, and for us to consider these things isn't wrong to do for we are told to look up and know the season.

Whenever any prophecy is fulfilled, it's a faith builder in ones heart.

If events occurred on Bloodmoons, then it might be worth a look. Since events don't, and Blood moons are not even mentioned in scriptures, you have to ask yourself why any Christian with common sense would believe in bloodmoons. Even when Israel became a nation, the blood moon came 10 months later, and not even on any Jewish day. It's all make believe, tied to whatever grasping straw event the easily confused believer attempts to hold onto. Major events happen all the time, and without any bloodmoons.

I am not against John Hagee, and his Bloodmoon book. If you can make money off stupid people, then why not.

Hagee and others try to back up bloodmoons being in scripture by quoting some scripture.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
(Joe 2:30-31)

Here is their main verse, but the neglected the verses before it.

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
(Joe 2:10)

All the events in Joel are the same event, and the stars still shine, and the sun has not gone dark.

If events occurred on Bloodmoons, then it might be worth a look. Since events don't, and Blood moons are not even mentioned in scriptures, you have to ask yourself why any Christian with common sense would believe in bloodmoons. Even when Israel became a nation, the blood moon came 10 months later, and not even on any Jewish day. It's all make believe, tied to whatever grasping straw event the easily confused believer attempts to hold onto. Major events happen all the time, and without any bloodmoons.

I am not against John Hagee, and his Bloodmoon book. If you can make money off stupid people, then why not.

Hagee and others try to back up bloodmoons being in scripture by quoting some scripture.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
(Joe 2:30-31)

Here is their main verse, but the neglected the verses before it.

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

(Joe 2:10)

All the events in Joel are the same event, and the stars still shine, and the sun has not gone dark.

From what they're saying, events always occur around the blood moons. Not all blood moons, but the tetrads (4 in a row, and usually or always on feast days and so forth). This isn't a specific date setting thing, because tetrads take time. This one has taken the better part of two years to get to the fourth one. Here's a summary of events that have happened on tetrads (or the season thereof)

"1. The first of the seven tetrads occurred on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles in 162 and 163 A.D., which happened during one of the worst persecutions of Jews and Christians that began in 161 by Marcus Aurelius, emperor of Rome. Also in 161 the Parthians invaded Armenia, a Roman province. About three years later a great plague killed about 10% of the pagan Roman population.

2. The second occurred on Passover and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) in 795 and 796. Pope Leo III was crowned Pope on Christmas day, 795. He was attacked and injured by his enemies in 799, then he fled to Charlemagne for protection. In 800 he and Charlemagne returned to Rome where the Pope was put on trial, but Charlemagne was able to get him acquitted of charges. The Pope then crowned Charlemagne the first Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which lasted over 1,000 years. Thus, the Church gave the emperors authority to rule, and the emperors gave the Church protection.

(Prior to this, the only official Christian kingdom had been centered in Constantinople, the Christian Eastern Roman Empire, which historians call the Byzantine Empire, but it was actually a continuation of the Roman Empire, which was divided into east and west before the western half fell.)

3. Another tetrad occurred on Passover and Day of Atonement in 842 and 843 A.D. A lot happened in those years that affected both Christians and Jews. In 842 a synod in the eastern Church reaffirmed the use of icons, which had been banned for the second time in 814. In Europe, Muslims had been attacking Sicily for several years as they attempted to conquer Italy and Europe, and this continued as they attacked and captured Messina in Sicily in 842. In 843 the Treaty of Verdun divided the Holy Roman Empire into three parts. This affected Jews adversely because the French were tolerant of Jews, but when the French no longer had power over most of Europe, then anti-Jewish feelings were allowed to manifest, leading to persecution of the Jews.

4. A tetrad of eclipses occurred on Passover and the Day of Atonement in 860 and 861 A.D. Important things happened in these years as well. In 861 the first Russians, sailing in 200 ships, attacked Constantinople but withdrew after the Virgin Mary’s robe was carried in procession around the walls of the city. A few years later Russia’s first ambassador to Constantinople accepted Christianity, which laid the groundwork for the conversion of Russia. In 863 Saint Cyril and Saint Methodius began translating part of the Bible into the Old Slavonic language, which also helped in the conversion of the Slavs (Russians). This later led to a great persecution of the Jews by the Russian Christians, who were themselves later severely persecuted by the Communists.

Also in 861 Muhammed al-Mudabbir arrived in Egypt and tripled the jizya (tax) on Christians and Jews. Because so many could not pay the tax, they filled the prisons. The churches were looted and confiscated, and the Coptic patriarch, “unable to pay the taxes demanded from the Coptic episcopate, fled from place to place and went into hiding” (The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam, by Bat Ye’or, page 84).

5. A tetrad occurred on Passover and the Feast of Trumpets in 1493 and 1494. In 1492 King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain ordered the expulsion of all Jews from Spain, about 200,000. Many fled to Morocco where they were later persecuted. It was also in 1492 that Columbus discovered America; the U.S.A. was to become the home of many Jews and a friend to Israel.

6. The sixth tetrad occurred on Passover and Tabernacles in 1949 and 1950, just after the creation of the Jewish state of Israel in 1948 and the 1st Arab - Israeli War for Independence (May 15, 1948 – March 10, 1949).

7. The seventh tetrad since the time of Christ occurred on Passover and Tabernacles in 1967 and 1968, with the 6-Day War taking place in June of 1967 when Israel captured all of Jerusalem and additional land.

8. The next tetrad will occur on Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) in 2014 and 2015. Therefore, we can expect the eighth tetrad to be associated with something important that will affect Christians and Jews; perhaps the start of the GT and World War 3."

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/the-four-blood-moons-in-history-and-next-12921/

Here's a vid from Discover Ministries which goes into a lot of detail about it. I found it very interesting. He starts with the scripture you posted that you say they leave out, lol.

From what they say, this is the start of a Jubilee year. A Google search will surely give you a lot of details regarding dates and calculations for the Jubilee years. It is interesting! I wish they honored Jubilee years today, that would be nice.

The last Jubilee was AD 27 when Jesus said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me ... to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.” (Luke 4:19)

If only Christians realized that the Jubilee (and the Sabbaths) were entirely fulfilled in Christ! :wave2

From what they're saying, events always occur around the blood moons. Not all blood moons, but the tetrads (4 in a row, and usually or always on feast days and so forth). This isn't a specific date setting thing, because tetrads take time. This one has taken the better part of two years to get to the fourth one. Here's a summary of events that have happened on tetrads (or the season thereof)

"1. The first of the seven tetrads occurred on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles in 162 and 163 A.D., which happened during one of the worst persecutions of Jews and Christians that began in 161 by Marcus Aurelius, emperor of Rome. Also in 161 the Parthians invaded Armenia, a Roman province. About three years later a great plague killed about 10% of the pagan Roman population.

2. The second occurred on Passover and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) in 795 and 796. Pope Leo III was crowned Pope on Christmas day, 795. He was attacked and injured by his enemies in 799, then he fled to Charlemagne for protection. In 800 he and Charlemagne returned to Rome where the Pope was put on trial, but Charlemagne was able to get him acquitted of charges. The Pope then crowned Charlemagne the first Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which lasted over 1,000 years. Thus, the Church gave the emperors authority to rule, and the emperors gave the Church protection.

(Prior to this, the only official Christian kingdom had been centered in Constantinople, the Christian Eastern Roman Empire, which historians call the Byzantine Empire, but it was actually a continuation of the Roman Empire, which was divided into east and west before the western half fell.)

3. Another tetrad occurred on Passover and Day of Atonement in 842 and 843 A.D. A lot happened in those years that affected both Christians and Jews. In 842 a synod in the eastern Church reaffirmed the use of icons, which had been banned for the second time in 814. In Europe, Muslims had been attacking Sicily for several years as they attempted to conquer Italy and Europe, and this continued as they attacked and captured Messina in Sicily in 842. In 843 the Treaty of Verdun divided the Holy Roman Empire into three parts. This affected Jews adversely because the French were tolerant of Jews, but when the French no longer had power over most of Europe, then anti-Jewish feelings were allowed to manifest, leading to persecution of the Jews.

4. A tetrad of eclipses occurred on Passover and the Day of Atonement in 860 and 861 A.D. Important things happened in these years as well. In 861 the first Russians, sailing in 200 ships, attacked Constantinople but withdrew after the Virgin Mary’s robe was carried in procession around the walls of the city. A few years later Russia’s first ambassador to Constantinople accepted Christianity, which laid the groundwork for the conversion of Russia. In 863 Saint Cyril and Saint Methodius began translating part of the Bible into the Old Slavonic language, which also helped in the conversion of the Slavs (Russians). This later led to a great persecution of the Jews by the Russian Christians, who were themselves later severely persecuted by the Communists.

Also in 861 Muhammed al-Mudabbir arrived in Egypt and tripled the jizya (tax) on Christians and Jews. Because so many could not pay the tax, they filled the prisons. The churches were looted and confiscated, and the Coptic patriarch, “unable to pay the taxes demanded from the Coptic episcopate, fled from place to place and went into hiding” (The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam, by Bat Ye’or, page 84).

5. A tetrad occurred on Passover and the Feast of Trumpets in 1493 and 1494. In 1492 King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain ordered the expulsion of all Jews from Spain, about 200,000. Many fled to Morocco where they were later persecuted. It was also in 1492 that Columbus discovered America; the U.S.A. was to become the home of many Jews and a friend to Israel.

6. The sixth tetrad occurred on Passover and Tabernacles in 1949 and 1950, just after the creation of the Jewish state of Israel in 1948 and the 1st Arab - Israeli War for Independence (May 15, 1948 – March 10, 1949).

7. The seventh tetrad since the time of Christ occurred on Passover and Tabernacles in 1967 and 1968, with the 6-Day War taking place in June of 1967 when Israel captured all of Jerusalem and additional land.

8. The next tetrad will occur on Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) in 2014 and 2015. Therefore, we can expect the eighth tetrad to be associated with something important that will affect Christians and Jews; perhaps the start of the GT and World War 3."

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/the-four-blood-moons-in-history-and-next-12921/

You know what blood moons are missing here Edward? Hitler, a major one. I can mention a bunch of other times the Jews had big issues, and no Bloodmoon in sight. None of these blood moons occurred on the day of the events, there just happened to be a bloodmoon during the time or after.

Blood moons are not mentioned in Scriptures, but other signs are, and bloodmoons are missing.

It's all bunk Edward, the bloodmoon forgot about Hitler, how the bloodmoon do that? These lunar cycles occur naturally, by which the Jewish calendar is set by, you don't think there might be a very loose coincidence?

The last Jubilee was AD 27 when Jesus said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me ... to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.” (Luke 4:19)

If only Christians realized that the Jubilee (and the Sabbaths) were entirely fulfilled in Christ! :wave2
Cyberseeker
Jesus fulfilled the very thing he created. Thanks for pointing to The Lord.

Jesus is the body / reality that cast shadows back and forward in time.
Matthew 28:1
In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

This is the spiritual shaking that goes to creation and future. The quake came from spiritual movement.

Jesus and his life, death, resurrection, assertion, sending of Holy Spirit, return are all finished on the cross. The shadows at creation and the future are not the source of Christ Jesus. To study shadows too much, is to miss the reality of Christ that caused the shadows.

Colossians 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Creation set up the orbits to point to Christ Jesus. The orbits are a shadow of things to come. Entering into his rest is the reality.

This Mississippi feller will choose to look for the body casting the shadows. Thank you Jesus.

eddif

Here's a vid from Discover Ministries which goes into a lot of detail about it. I found it very interesting. He starts with the scripture you posted that you say they leave out, lol.

This guy is a preterist Edward, that means he does not believe Revelation is coming to pass, he believes it's already past. The first scripture he used is missing the fact the stars are still there, and the 6th seal is not yet released.During the 6th and 7th seal, Jesus returns, the World hides from the face of the lamb........ NOT YET HAPPENED!!!

In fact he said the 6th seal is conjecture. He also wrongly said there is more mega quakes, and that is not true.

Answer this Edward, He used this scripture at the start.
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(Rev 6:12-13)

He says it might be the Japan tsunami, with this scripture.
He forgot to read the rest of events.

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(Rev 6:16-17)

Has Jesus come to show his wrath yet Edward? We out of mercy here? According to the video, this has already taken place, if He used the rest of the scriptures.

Mike.

Streached to my limit.

The reality of stars falling from heaven:

Lucifer and his angels being removed from heaven are (IMHO) the spiritual reality. The creation model (with a cosmos that wears out and collapses) is the result of reality actions in Heaven. The stars falling are the shadow of the judgement in heaven.

We want a human centered story, but the reality depends on God. We show the things of Christ Jesus.

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back