Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-12 (Charity of Intolerance)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-12 (Charity of Intolerance)

With this charity now going against the poor, we find that this is now much going on through out our country, on each and every level here in our own nation. We have many charity corporations begging for money here in our country, but when it come to the giving they are claiming that most all of it is going to meet their own high obligations. They are claiming that these expenses are now greatly over coming their donations, which they are now receiving, which are going up in the millions.
Then in the Book of First Corinthians, that every man’s work shall be revealed through the will of fire, as we find in the Word of God in the Book of First Corinthians. 3:12-“Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;â€Â

3:13-“Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.â€Â
3:14-“If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a rewardâ€Â
3:15-“If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.â€Â
3:16-“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?â€Â
3:17-“If Any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are?â€Â

Then when it come to serving the poor mostly through out all our worldly churches, we find that they have lost the one and only key unto God’s Storeroom when it comes to the needed. But now have became their very own secret storeroom of sin, these doors are always standing wide open for themselves when it comes to their own wants and needs.
We find many of our religious services on television begging for money to send to the needed over seas, we have many needed here in our own country. But they much rather claim to be sending it overseas to make it much harder to run tabs, or when it comes to anyone checking it out.

We now even find our American Red Cross have been stilling money that should have went for the Hurricane Katrina victims through fraudulent claims, we know that this must has been going on for a long time. This is also the same as with many of our other charity organizations, this is with their paperwork and expenses are eating up all the capital that they have had coming in.
It would be nice if we could get someone, or even some trustworthy organization to check upon these many charities, but this only leave our government. Then when it come to their record for serving the poor, it is far much worse than all the rest of them put together.

For when it comes to our government, we find they don’t even have the good knowledge to look after their own handing of charity, which have been going on in their own welfare. For back when the welfare received one of their largest and greatest assistance packages, their unfortunate membership didn’t get but only a very, very small amount.
This was when the newscasters, they started their very own investigation into this department. Then the only reasons that our welfare could come up with, was that from they’re many expenses to distribute this increase, and from their extended work force it had eaten up all that they then had then been donated. With this kind of excuse, something had to have been very wrong.

With this corruption now going on in our country against the poor, we once again hear God; getting ready to blow the trumpet of Amos, that we find in the Book of Amos. This is the same trumpet that was blown against the children of Israel; this was when Israel was enjoying this great peace and prosperity of the riches of the land. They didn’t know that the trumpet of God at that time had already been blown against them, and that Assyria would soon conquer them.

This was when the richer would then themselves become the slaves; the fires of purification would soon try them, as we find in the Book Amos.
1:3-“Thus satin the Lord; For three transgress of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:â€Â
1:4-“But I will send a fire on the walls of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof.â€Â

1:9-“Thus satin the Lord; For thee transgressions of Edom and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetuality, and he kept his wrath for ever:â€Â
1:10-“But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.â€Â
1:11-“Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarger their borders:â€Â
1:14-“But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:â€Â
1:15-“And their king shall go into captivity, he and his princes together, saith the Lord.â€Â

We also have to realize that with the poor through our many other countries, but we the people cannot reject and over look who is our one and only true God Jehovah, being the one and only true Father of our Jesus Christ. Man cannot with one hand beg for a blessing, and then on the other hand, curse or overlook the one and only true Godhead that can provide this mercy unto them.
Then how can anyone go before any other country begging and ask for they’re mercy, when they don’t even know the one and only true God that provide this mercy, or from where within all this great mercy cometh. Then after this we have many in our country that are saying, which we should be helping these, and we should be helping those. This is when we know that only the good things and the greatest of all blessings they can only comes from above, and this is through our one and only Godhead.

This is the ones and only true God, of whom we should first be trying to talk and reason with them about, for our God is the greatest of all providers. This is the one and only God Almighty that can be found anywhere before them and also unto us all, for this is the only place in which they can find this help, from where this help cometh and that is from this one and only true God Jehovah.
We find this by going to the Prophesy of Isaiah: 65:12-“Therefore will I number you to the sward, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.â€Â

65:13-“Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servant shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servant shell rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:â€Â
65:14-“Behold, my servant shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry from sorry of heart, but shall howl for vexation of spirit.â€Â
65:15-“And ye shall leave you name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slayhee, and call his servant by another name:â€Â
65:16-“That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.â€Â

God Bless You
Herbert

Back