Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-15 (Faithfulness of Godhead)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-15 (Faithfulness of Godhead)

Studying the word of God we have never found any or no father and son team, which are more devoted or more reliable than when it comes the loyalty of the Father and the Son of our Godhead. Here we find a closeness that has never before been witnessed before by any father or no son reunion, through this connection we find a devotion or a loyalty within their oneness, as we find in the Book of St. John.
5:19-“Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.â€Â
5:20-“For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvelâ€Â.

5:21-“For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.â€Â
5:22-“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:â€Â
5:23-“That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.â€Â
5:24-“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.â€Â

5:25-“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.â€Â
5:26-“For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;â€Â
5:27-“And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.â€Â
5:28-“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,â€Â
5:29-“And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.â€Â

Once again looking into the Book of St. John, we find no greater love than Christ. 16:23-“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.â€Â
16:24-“Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.â€Â
16:25-“These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.â€Â

16:26-“At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:â€Â
16:27-“For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.â€Â
16:28-“I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.â€Â

The time is coming that we all shall know him, when we all shall bow before our God, the same as we find in the Book of St. John. 14:8-“Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.â€Â
14:9-“Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?†he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?â€Â
14:10-“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.â€Â
14:11-“Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.â€Â
14:12-“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.â€Â

Here we find Christ praying for his disciples, which that they might also become one as he and the Father are one, the same as we find in the Book of St. John. 17:9-“I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.â€Â
17:10-“And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.â€Â
17:11-“And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.â€Â

17:21-“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.â€Â
17:22-“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:â€Â
17:23-“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.â€Â

We find in the Book of St. Mark, where Christ has already gone into Heaven and is now on the right hand of God. 16:19-“So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.’
16:20-“And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.â€Â

Then once again in the Book of St. John, we find Jesus Christ talking about his Kingdom which will and shall not be here on earth, as we find many of our pastors trying to tell us today, the same as we find in this same Book of St John. 18:35-“Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?â€Â
18:36-“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom we of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.â€Â
18:37-“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.â€Â

Thanks and God Bless
Herbert

To me, myself and I

Thanking of the faithfulness of God, I like to think back over my life now that I find myself getting old and cannot get around good, I like to think back to my childhood. I had an older brother that was over eight years older than I was; I was never around him very much. He went into the C.C. Camp when I was very young, then after coming out of the C.C. Camp, this was when World War Two had just broken out, so he went into the Army.

I also had an older sister who was five years older than I was, and I also had another sister who died very young who was between the two of us. With me being an outdoors person, then when my older sister went roaming or strolling through the forest, she would always want me to go with her. This was when she went out looking for any kind of wild berries, then she would always want me to go out into the forest with her. This made me fill big even bigger with me being only a kid, for as a kid I spent most of my time out in the wild, this also really made me fill like the man of the wild.

I had two sisters that were younger than I was, with me thinking that their place was at home and playing with their dolls. Even though I was only a kid myself, I was mostly all the time alone in the outdoors, out in the fields, for we also lived near a large swamp that had a large creek running through it. With me being only a kid, I still felt like a man of the wild. This was truly where I first learned the faithfulness of our great Godhead, and also learn that I was never alone. (Thank God)

Thank you and God bless
Herbert

Back