Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-24 (Spirit of Hope)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-24 (Spirit of Hope)

I have had many that wanted to know where I got my teachings; I first studied from the Prophets of old, being the spoken Word of God. Then from the University of the Apostles, being the Word of Christ. Then with all this being backed up, from a degree within the institution of the Holy Spirit, backed only from within a refreshing course coming from the Spirit of Truth. A teaching that is coming or happening here within our own times, which shall be coming from within the Tribulations, before the Second Coming of Christ.
This is when we shall also find another teaching coming from the pride and greed of our many pastors of today, the same as we still find God also once again giving us still this same great warning, the same as he gave in the Book of Isaiah. 56:8-“The Lord God which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, besides those that are gather unto him.â€Â
56:9-“All the beast of the fields, come to devour, you, all ye beast in the forest.â€Â
56:10-“His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down loving to slumber.â€Â
56:11-“Yea, they are greedy dogs, which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, everyone for his own gain, for his quarter.â€Â

We have many Christians now believing in this one and only spirit, which have became their new spirits of hope. This is a spirit that was first born here only a few years back in the eighteen hundreds within this our own country, deep in the cotton fields of the south. This was back during the days of great depression and slavery that served the land, this was then only a spirit to lift up this their own spirit. This was from this own great depression of wanting to overcoming, a spirit that has now grown greatly in the last few years.
They know nothing of this True Holy Spirit, the Spirit of our Godhead, which was created first within the Father and the Son. This Holy Spirit that Christ was talking about unto his disciples, a Spirit that was formed going back before the earth was created, as we find in the Book of St. John. 14:16-“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;â€Â
14:17-“Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.â€Â
14:18-“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.â€Â

We also find that the Bible is only used for proclaiming and supporting the word of God, and not to be used to destroy the word of God. The Holy Ghost is also only to proclaiming and supporting the Father and the Son, not to be used as trying to destroy the Godhead. This is the warning that we received from Paul that shall happen here within the last days, as we find in the Book of Acts. 20:28-“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.â€Â
20:29-“For I knew this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.â€Â
20:30-“Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.â€Â
I would think that these many words of concern would have to be coming from a very dissatisfied God, upon his watchmen’s and his many pastors that are now blind and ignorant. For we find that there are many today, which believe in nothing but money. Many of our pastors are teaching of a great break through, with a great reward of wealth, while only working to fill their own pockets, from this they’re own great greed.
Then in the Book of St. Matthew we hear the same words of warning, coming from Christ upon our watchmen in our last days in St. Matt. 24:5-“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.â€Â

24:6-“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.â€Â
24:7-“For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.â€Â
24:8-“All these are the beginning of sorrows.
24:9-“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.â€Â

24:10-“And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.â€Â
24:11-“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.â€Â
24:12-“And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax coldâ€Â.
24:13-“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.â€Â
24:14-“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.â€Â

Are we willing to give up our inheritance, the same as the ones that built the tower of Babel and had to face the wrath of God from sin, as we find in the Book of Genesis.11:1-“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.â€Â
11:2-“And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.â€Â
11:3-“And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.â€Â

11:4-“ÃÂnd they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.â€Â
11:5-“And the Lord came down to see the city and tower, which the children of man builded.â€Â
11:6-“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.â€Â

We may wonder who were these people on the earth, which only spoke one language; or spoke with one speech, which only spoke with one tongue? Who were the ones that God scattered upon the face of the earth, which also came to pass right after the great flood? Who were these people that God wasn’t satisfied with, and who was the ones that lived as one upon the earth.
The ones, which went against the judgment of God, as trying to remain as one, which went against the will of God? God was not looking upon their one and only race, even if they were all as one, God was looking upon, or into their hearts when he found something that he didn’t like within the will of man.

There are many today, which say that God doesn’t see any color, in which God believes that all men are as one. Then when all men were one, it was only God that looked into their hearts. The one who was the one that saw and witnessed their corruption, and it was also God the one that separated all man from being this one race.
These were the children of Noah after the flood, and also the children of their children, almost a hundred years after the flood. We find that Shem’s descendants were called Semites, Abraham, David, Jesus descended from Shem. Japheth’s descendants settled in the most part in Europe and Asia Minor. Hams descendants settled in Canaan, Egypt, and rest of Africa.

God Bless You
Herbert

Back