Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-25 (Christ still on Throne)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-25 (Christ still on Throne)

I once heard this pastor that was preaching saying that we still have many that is still looking only unto Christ for any and all things. For many are still looking unto Christ for their Glory of the Godhead, for their miracles, and also for they're many rewards and gifts. He also went on to say that Christ have given us his all, and this all happened almost two thousand years ago, and now we must and will have to look farther – by going only unto the one and only Holy Spirit.
For we must now go to the Holy Ghost, which has now taken Christ’s place for all of these things; which we are now facing, and also our many Spiritual needs of today. We must now follow after the Holy Ghost for his leadership, and also our many miracles and breakthrough, which we shall now find only coming from within the Holy Spirit many great rewards.

I know that Christ was the one that came to earth and paid the price for my Salvation, this was when he died on the cross. Christ was the one that took my place and died for my sins, and with this being his one and only sacrifice, which Christ was willing to give for me on Calvary. This was and would be the only sacrifice, which would or could have redeemed me from these eternal sins of life.
This is also something else that I believe and know that as long as I live here on earth, I will also have to face these many great temptations coming from Satan. I will always need this Great Spirit coming from within the Father and the Son as one, this Great Spirit that Glorified the Father and Son as one within the Holy Ghost, and making them one within this Great Godhead of three.

This is the same Spirit that Christ prayed for unto his Father, a Spirit that would make his disciples and also his many followers as one. This was also the much more Glorious Spirit of all other Spirit, which had made Christ and his Father one within this great Godhead. For there is no way we can pray unto the Holy Ghost without praying unto Christ and also the Father, for this is the Father and the Son within one, as Christ prayed for his disciples and also for the people that was his followers.
Which we find within the Book of St. John: 7:20-“Neither pray I for them alone, but for them also which shall believe on me though their word;â€Â
17:21-“That they may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.â€Â
17:22-“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:â€Â
17:23-“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.â€Â

This was back when the law was then in full force when man had to go to their many priests to fulfill their one and only sacrifices, or their fulfillment’s to God for their sins, with the blood of an animal. Man they cannot any longer sacrifice this blood of animals, for Christ was the only one that could have paid this price for our sins. We no longer need this substitute, which now stand between the many sins of man and our God.
We no longer need a priest here on earth to take the place or stand in for Christ; we no longer need this substitute, or any kind of earthly stand in to represents Christ. For we no longer need these sacrifices, or false altar that is made only by the hands of man, we no longer need this false blood of animals, for now we have the blood of our Godhead that came down from the Heaven.

Our Christ is no longer living in a house, which was made by the hands of man. For we can now even go before the Throne of Christ, which is now in Heaven filled with the glory of his Father. With Christ coming to earth and with his sacrifice at the cross, the Father has taken salvation and the forgiving of sins out of the hands of man, the same as we find in the Book of Hebrew.
“But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;â€Â

“Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.â€Â
“For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, santifieth to the purifying of the flesh:â€Â
“How for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.â€Â

Here we find God knowing that he is still the one and only great God, the one that sitteth upon the circle of the earth. This is something that Isaiah made very plan, for until up to the founding of our own country, this was when everyone thought that our earth was flat. We find that even back in the days of Isaiah, he even then knew that God sitteth upon this circle of the earth, as we find in the Book Isaiah. 40:19-“The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.â€Â
40:20-“He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.â€Â
40:21-“Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?â€Â
40:22-“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:â€Â

This is the warning that we received from Paul that shall happen here within the last days, as we find in the Book of Acts. 20:28-“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.â€Â
20:29-“For I knew this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves ter in among you, not sparing the flock.â€Â
20:30-“Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.â€Â

God Bless You
Herbert

Back