Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-26 (Everyone shall face Christ)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-26 (Everyone shall face Christ)

God once again appeared unto the Hebrews in the year of AD-62, scattering the seed of his Gospel that Christ is superior to all things and above all things. When we the people turn from the will or the sanctuary of God, as we find in the Book of Hebrews. Then we as a people shall have to face a much higher power, when we come to facing the Glory of our Glorified Christ. This is when we the people, let our church leaders shift from their virtue by turning from God’s own morality. This is also when we the people shall find ourselves floating within very deep trouble.
For if we let this happen we will have to face God, the same Christ that is the Son of God our Heavenly Father. When we say that the personal life of our church leaders does not concern us, when it comes to their personal life, or what has gone on with them from behind their own closed doors. Then God will not and shall not only then hold them solidly responsible for this sin; we shall also be held libel, for not doing something about it for God has long pass given us his Word.

For God has given man dominion over all things, which also include the church, and now we the people find ourselves losing many of our churches. This is also along with our schools, government, country, and also many of our other benefits. Which was once so important within our country and also unto the will of God, this is something that we are now losing – and losing very fast. We find that when God was picking someone that would become our eternal heavenly leader, the King of kings, our own Lord of Lords and Savior Jesus Christ he picked the best not someone to tickle the people funny bone.
God wasn’t looking for someone, which would or could become a smooth talker, when it came to the gift of making money. Nor was he looking for someone that could only put on a grand show, when it came to our many desires or entertainment. Nor when it came to our miss use of this Spiritual Holiness of the Godhead, which should have then gone for only and within glorifying our one and only eternal Godhead, and not the will of man.

For God has given unto us his one and only begotten Son, here within our last days, as we find in the first chapter of the Book of Hebrews. 1:2-“Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hat appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world;â€Â
1:4-“Being made so much better than the angels, as he hat by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.â€Â
1:5-“For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?â€Â

1:6-“And again, when he bright in the firstbegotten unto the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.â€Â
1:7-“And of the angels he said, Who maketh his angels spirit, and his ministers a flame of Fire.â€Â
1:8-“But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.â€Â
1:9-“But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?â€Â

Now going to the fifth chapter of Hebrews, 5-14-“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.â€Â
5:15-“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.â€Â
5:16-“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.â€Â

Now going to the ninth chapter of Hebrews, 9:11-“But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, nor of this building;"
9:12-“Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.â€Â
9:13-“For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:â€Â
9:14-“How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?â€Â

9:24“For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the truth; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:â€Â
9:25-“Not yet that he should often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;â€Â
Now Hebrews 12:2-“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that: was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and to set down at the right hand of the throne of God.â€Â

This is the Christ that we should be serving in all of our churches, and not looking for some unknown power or source, hoping that we might get some kind of wealth or recognition, or some kind of a unusual high. This is the one and only Jesus that we should be looking for with our praises, the Savior who within himself paid the price for our sins, by giving or offering his own life in a Spirit, in which then there were no rejoicing.
This is the same one that God said, after he was baptized in the Book of Matthew. 3: 16-“And lo a voice from heaven saying. This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.†This is the Christ that God has given authority, over his whole Kingdom in Heaven, and also his kingdom we are now living here on earth. Christ is the one that God sent to earth that he might make the atonement or amendments for our sins, by taking them upon Himself. For here we find a Father and his Son, the glory of our one and only Godhead.

This is the marriage that was given unto our one and only Godhead, upon all of they’re greatest and highest of Glory; and was made prefect by become one Spirit, through the Holiness of the Holy Ghost in the Godhead. This is also the same Spirit, which will also connect all of God’s children into one, as we shall find within the marriage of the Lamb, as we also find in the Book of Hebrews in the twelvth chapter.
12:5-“And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:â€Â
12:6-“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.â€Â

12:9-“Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of Spirits, and live?â€Â
12:25-“See that ye refuse not him that speaketh, For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth,uch more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:â€Â
Now going to the thirteenth of chapter of Hebrews, 13:15-“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.â€Â

Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert

Back