Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Bible Study-7 (Man’s Eternity Destine)

G

Gcront

Bible Study-7 (Man’s Eternity Destine)

When we study the faith of our Salvation there is one thing that we have to remember, this is that we are going to have to live for any and all eternity, in which there will be no ending. This is because we were created in the likeness of God, which has also made us eternal. This shall be an eternality that we will have to live rather with or without God, but still we shall exist and shall have existence through all these eternities that are yet to come before us as a living spirit.
With God there were no beginning so God can very easily exist with out man, but with us being only man we can not live in our own glory and continue existing without the glory of our God. This is as we carry out and continue our road of eternity; we find that now we must make our own choice we can now live with or without God within this life. But if we should continue to live without God, then this shall then become God’s only choice, for this is a spirit that God must control.

We shall no longer then enjoy the glory and gifts of God, but only the wrath for destruction for all the rest of all our many eternities. With something being this important, we should give this very much concern as we look out for our redemption, the same as we find in the Book of Philippians. 2:5-“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:â€Â
2:6-“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:â€Â
2:7-“But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:â€Â
2:8-“And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.â€Â

2:9-“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:â€Â
2:10-“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;â€Â
2:11-“And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.â€Â
2:12-“Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.â€Â

But we also have to realize that there is no Salvation, this is without Christ the same as we crisscross over in the Book of Galatians. 3:16-“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.â€Â
3:17-“And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.â€Â
3:18-“For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.â€Â

3:19-“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.â€Â
3:20-“Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.â€Â
3:21-“Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.â€Â
3:22-“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.â€Â

Then we find the fulfillment of all this, and how it came to pass by going to St. Matthew. 1:18-“Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.â€Â
1:18-“Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.â€Â
1:19-“But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.â€Â

1:21-“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.â€Â
1:22-“Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,â€Â
1:23 -“Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.â€Â
1:24-“Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:â€Â
1:25“(And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son:) and he called his name JESUS.â€Â

This Jesus was to become our Salvation, the hope of our Eternity, the soul of our existence. John-5:19-“Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.â€Â
5:20-“For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.â€Â
5:21-“For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.â€Â
5:22-“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:â€Â

5:23-“That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.â€Â
5:24-“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.â€Â
5:25-ÃÅ“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.â€Â
5:26-â€ÂFor as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;â€Â
5:27-“And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.â€Â

Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert

What is the destiny of man. Are you ready to hear it and believe it? I doubt that very highly. Anyway I will only quote Scripture and let it speak for me.

1 Timothy 4:10 (King James Version) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Philippians 2:9-11 (King James Version) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Corinthians 12:3 (King James Version) Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

2 Peter 3:9 (King James Version) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Isaiah 46:10-11 (King James Version) Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 (King James Version) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Thank you Gendou
Thank you for the Scripture, I know how you fill,I try to let the Scripture talk for me also.

Thank you and God Bless
Herbert

To each and everyone

There have been many conflicting ideas on who God is, this is when it comes to my Moslem friends and also many of my Christians friends, and I like to try to explain the Supreme and Superiority of this my one and only God Jehovah. There was first God the Father in which there were no beginning, now we come to a part that the Moslem don’t like, but it is in my Bible and I cannot leave it out.
Then God the Father begot another God in whom was his Son, then these two Superior Spirits of these two great God’s they combined their two Spirits together within one Supreme Spirits. This is the Holiness of our one and only Godhead, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Thank you and God Bless
Herbert

Back