Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Trivia Challenge

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Atonement

The Bible Trivia Challenge

Offer at least three possible answers with one obviously being the correct one.

After you answer the previous question - reply with the Scripture where it can be found in the Bible - and then submit your own question​

Jesus compared those who heed his teachings to a man who builds his house on ______?

1) sand
2) a rock
3) mud
4) a platform

Last edited by a moderator:

Submit your question but do not finish the phrase/question

After you answer / reply with the Scripture where it can be found and then submit your own question​

Jesus compared those who heed his teachings to a man who builds his house on ______?

1) sand
2) a rock
3) mud
4) a platform

a rock..

.Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Submit your question but do not finish the phrase/question

After you answer / reply with the Scripture where it can be found and then submit your own question​

1) sand
2) a rock
3) mud
4) a platform
I had to hurry to get the easier questions to begin with, and the answer is #2, a rock told us in Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

My question:

Who is Jesus' angel?

1. Gabriel
2. Michael
3. Fellowservant
4. John

Ephesians 4:13 (KJV)
13 Till we all come in the=====of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

a. division
b. unity
c. opposite
d. wait and see

I had to hurry to get the easier questions to begin with, and the answer is #2, a rock told us in Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

My question:

Who is Jesus' angel?

1. Gabriel
2. Michael
3. Fellowservant
4. John

2. I didn't look this up, Michael...the Ark Angel.

My question:

Who is Jesus' angel?

1. Gabriel
2. Michael
3. Fellowservant
4. John

Michael?

Not sure that's in Scripture (please provide)

The verse that states, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God," is found in what chapter of Romans?
1) 1
2) 2
3) 3
4) 6

Michael?

Not sure that's in Scripture (please provide)

The verse that states, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God," is found in what chapter of Romans?
1) 1
2) 2
3) 3
4) 6

Romans 3:23

Ephesians 4:13 (KJV)
13 Till we all come in the=====of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

a. division
b. unity
c. opposite
d. wait and see

Unity

You provided the Scripture :) Ephesians 4:13

God told Ezekiel that he was planning on taking from the Israelites "...their strength, [and] the joy of their glory..." What did he mean?

1) that he would destroy the ark of the covenant
2) that he would destroy their king
3) that he would destroy their Temple
4) that he would destroy their idols

Unity

You provided the Scripture :) Ephesians 4:13

God told Ezekiel that he was planning on taking from the Israelites "...their strength, [and] the joy of their glory..." What did he mean?

1) that he would destroy the ark of the covenant
2) that he would destroy their king
3) that he would destroy their Temple
4) that he would destroy their idols

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

I do hope we can use pronouns in our questions. The actual quote in Revelation 1:1 is "His angel" and I use the KJV. Now who is it? :tongue

This is Bible Trivia (is this written in the Bible)? What Scripture says

1 Gabriel
2 Michael
3 Fellowservant
4 John

are Jesus' angel?

Therefore I do not know

Jude 1:9
Jude 1:9 (KJV)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

He He!!! Alright...I love trivia....let's have some more!

During a time of peace what did David wish to build for the Lord?

1) an alter to the Lord
2) a home for Nathan the prophet
3) a palace for himself
4) a house for the ark of the Covenant to dwell

During a time of peace what did David wish to build for the Lord?

1) an alter to the Lord
2) a home for Nathan the prophet
3) a palace for himself
4) a house for the ark of the Covenant to dwell

2 Samuel 7:5 (KJV)
5 Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back