Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Billy Graham suffers bouts of internal bleeding

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MrVersatile48

Billy Graham suffers repeated bouts of internal bleeding

The evangelist and founder of Christianity Today entered an Asheville, North Carolina, hospital Saturday night with intestinal bleeding. After reports that he was steadily improving, Graham experienced another bout of bleeding Monday morning. The bleeding "ceased soon afterwards," the hospital reported. "He stayed fully alert, and his condition quickly stabilized." Doctors are trying to determine the source of the bleeding.

Graham spokesman A. Larry Ross noted that Graham suffered from similar bleeding during a 1995 Toronto crusade, and recovered quickly. "His vital signs are good, and he's resting comfortably," Ross told the Asheville Citizen-Times...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/200 ... -21.0.html

Ian

I'm keeping Mr. Graham & his family in my thoughts & prayers and I'm praying for a speedy recovery. It hasn't been to long ago that Mr. Grahams' wife, Ruth passed away. He's been such a blessing to so many and still is. He has a website at http://www.billygraham.org Lots of helpful prayers, tips, etc there

Rosalee Decker'
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back