Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Bishop Paul Morton, "That's Ridiculous"

Blake

I love Paul Morton. In '92 he helped usher in the holiness movement (those crazy, fire-baptized types) in the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship, a large group of Baptist churches. He's also an anointed recording artist.

I'm sure it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I sure hope some of you enjoy the message. Watch especially if you like that wipe the sweat off your forehead, fiery, spontaneous type of preachin'.

Just wanted to go ahead and share a live song of his which has gotten me through some dry places in my life while I'm at it. Starts at 3:30.

I'll take some of that energy the guy has. Glad to see baptist wake up and take a stand against the devil. The guy also prays in tongues, Baptist should hear this guy.

I'll take some of that energy the guy has. Glad to see baptist wake up and take a stand against the devil. The guy also prays in tongues, Baptist should hear this guy.
Lots of baptists do. Full Gospel Baptist blew up over the years, there are tens of thousands of members internationally who learned about the charismata through the teaching and preaching of Bishop Paul. Spirit-filled Baptists, pretty cool isn't it?

Lewis said:
Yup I use to watch this guy all the time that was many years ago on TBN.
I found out about him only in the last year, on a Pandora Christian playlist. He's one of my favorites!

And somehow that stuff is spirituality?

Someone help me understand how that's going to fix our broken world.
It won't fix the broken world. It will empower people to fix their little pockets and corners of a broken world, full of renewed zeal and a refreshed sense of purpose. It will help people say "yes" to God so that He can start fixing the world around us, through us. It shakes us out of our fleshly complacency and revives us to do good works and abstain from what's ungodly.

It won't fix the broken world. It will empower people to fix their little pockets and corners of a broken world, full of renewed zeal and a refreshed sense of purpose. It will help people say "yes" to God so that He can start fixing the world around us, through us. It shakes us out of our fleshly complacency and revives us to do good works and abstain from what's ungodly.
I think Christians have had long enough time to fix the world, and it's only gotten worse.

Do you agree?

It will keep getting worse before it gets better. Prayer is hardly ever awoken in a generation of glazed-over do-nothings, the strongest steel is forged in the hottest flames.

I suspect 75% of Christians in America are Christians in name only, and their names are known neither in heaven nor in hell.

I suspect there are Christians in Syria who's prayers arise before the throne of God like flame and incense.

The trials coming to America and to the world at large will separate the wheat from the chaff and produce martyrs and saints. We will experience revival. Atheists will lay their heads down on the chopping blocks with Christians and confess the One True God before it's all over with.

Yes I agree things have gotten worse, but it doesn't make me question anything, it only strengthens my faith that all is according to plan.

And somehow that stuff is spirituality?

Someone help me understand how that's going to fix our broken world.

If you watched the video, the preacher was exhorting, and encouraging.

As for the World, it's doomed and will not be fixed. No need to be concerned about the World, it gets melted into a big ball of red glowing goo. Global warming at it's finest.

There is a big difference in gaining tons of knowledge with no power, than to gain to know the Lord personally, hearing his voice, and doing what He say do. Many are in for a big surprise, who think they are doing just fine with their powerless religion. Nobody leaves a person they know and love, many go away from religion as it never satisfied anything in their life, the Person though never fails.

You find many who say I left Christianity, I left the faith. They mean the system they were taught of mans idea's. You hear it in their speech, then never knew the Lord, never demonstrated to that He is there, and real.

I have yet to find one in many years saying, I left the Lord Jesus Christ, we just did not get along.

Mike.

If you watched the video, the preacher was exhorting, and encouraging.

As for the World, it's doomed and will not be fixed. No need to be concerned about the World, it gets melted into a big ball of red glowing goo. Global warming at it's finest.

There is a big difference in gaining tons of knowledge with no power, than to gain to know the Lord personally, hearing his voice, and doing what He say do. Many are in for a big surprise, who think they are doing just fine with their powerless religion. Nobody leaves a person they know and love, many go away from religion as it never satisfied anything in their life, the Person though never fails.

You find many who say I left Christianity, I left the faith. They mean the system they were taught of mans idea's. You hear it in their speech, then never knew the Lord, never demonstrated to that He is there, and real.

I have yet to find one in many years saying, I left the Lord Jesus Christ, we just did not get along.

Mike.
You're preachin' it right.

It will keep getting worse before it gets better. Prayer is hardly ever awoken in a generation of glazed-over do-nothings, the strongest steel is forged in the hottest flames.

I suspect 75% of Christians in America are Christians in name only, and their names are known neither in heaven nor in hell.

I suspect there are Christians in Syria who's prayers arise before the throne of God like flame and incense.

The trials coming to America will separate the wheat from the chaff and produce martyrs and saints. We will experience revival. Atheists will lay their heads down on the chopping blocks with Christians and confess the One True God before it's all over with.

Yes I agree things have gotten worse, but it doesn't make me question anything, it only strengthens my faith that all is according to plan.

Things where far worse in the World in the days of Noah, things were even worse in the many hundred year period the Word was hidden, kept to only evil men, persecuting those who dare to interpret it. Things are not worse by far, as they once had been. It's coming though, for judgement falls when there is truth to reject, and grace ignored.

The trials coming to America and to the world at large will separate the wheat from the chaff and produce martyrs and saints. We will experience revival. Atheists will lay their heads down on the chopping blocks with Christians and confess the One True God before it's all over with.

Do you really think the atheist and the real Christians will lay their heads down on the chopping blocks.

Things where far worse in the World in the days of Noah, things were even worse in the many hundred year period the Word was hidden, kept to only evil men, persecuting those who dare to interpret it. Things are not worse by far, as they once had been. It's coming though, for judgement falls when there is truth to reject, and grace ignored.
The antichrist is here already, and he knows more about the world than you can imagine. In truth the antichrist is the one who has come to crash our system of good and evil.

The antichrist is here already, and he knows more about the world than you can imagine. In truth the antichrist is the one who has come to crash our system of good and evil.
That's odd. I always suspected the antichrist of being a very dualistic entity. I don't necessarily think he will crash the system of good and evil, more likely he will reverse their roles. I see that going on right now. As the Bible says, days in which men call evil good, and good evil.

That's odd. I always suspected the antichrist of being a very dualistic entity. I don't necessarily think he will crash the system of good and evil, more likely he will reverse their roles. I see that going on right now. As the Bible says, days in which men call evil good, and good evil.
The antichrist is dualistic as he knows the method and principle of both sides of the tree of knowledge. Only he knows how to control or crash either type of human.

An acceptance of something being true, trust, faith or confidence in something.
Being true is something that has evidence to support it, so that's not belief.
Faith is a security faculty, so that's not belief either.
And confidence is an emotion we all have that has nothing to do with belief or faith.

Back