Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

blasphemy against the Holy Spirit Unbelief

Greeting
the"true Israel of God" are Jews and gentiles in CHRIST
I have just put this together yes rabbinic-Judaism they are in Moses' seat and those in the house of God as well interpreted
(2 Timothy 3: 16)
, the old covenant. Not knowing that new covenant fulfills the old covenant, now there one thing left, which is and now the Holy Spirit fulfillment

We read in Matthew 23:2 The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
One must compare scripture with scripture; no one can interpretation is not valid unless giving by grace
Blasphemy is to deny all that’s divine in Christ’s Blasphemy is deny divine law, Blasphemy is say you are not God of Israel for we have the law of man, knowing they are constitution based on Judaism based from Christianity

I would read it this way
Matt 12:30-32
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Hebrews 10:26 (For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Romans 1:19-23 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Caiaphas the high priest, but not just the Jews, but also in the House of God
1 Peter 4:17
For the time is has come, judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Caiaphas the high priest: Matthews 26:57-68 And they that had laid hold on Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.
But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.
Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God and to build it in three days.
And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? What is it which these witness against thee?
But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? Behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands, Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

The Jews
Rev 13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that kills the prophets, and stones them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathered her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed, is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified
« Last Edit: Today at 21:32:06 by TheWordIsOne »

Greeting
the"true Israel of God" are Jews and gentiles in CHRIST
I have just put this together yes rabbinic-Judaism they are in Moses' seat and those in the house of God as well interpreted
(2 Timothy 3: 16)
, the old covenant. Not knowing that new covenant fulfills the old covenant, now there one thing left, which is and now the Holy Spirit fulfillment

We read in Matthew 23:2 The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
One must compare scripture with scripture; no one can interpretation is not valid unless giving by grace
Blasphemy is to deny all that’s divine in Christ’s Blasphemy is deny divine law, Blasphemy is say you are not God of Israel for we have the law of man, knowing they are constitution based on Judaism based from Christianity

I would read it this way
Matt 12:30-32
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Hebrews 10:26 (For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Romans 1:19-23 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Caiaphas the high priest, but not just the Jews, but also in the House of God
1 Peter 4:17
For the time is has come, judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Caiaphas the high priest: Matthews 26:57-68 And they that had laid hold on Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.
But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.
Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God and to build it in three days.
And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? What is it which these witness against thee?
But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? Behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands, Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

The Jews
Rev 13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that kills the prophets, and stones them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathered her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed, is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified
« Last Edit: Today at 21:32:06 by TheWordIsOne »

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is speaking derogatory or evil about the Holy Spirit.

IOW, calling the Holy Spirit, the devil.

Unbelief is Unbelief.

JLB

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is speaking derogatory or evil about the Holy Spirit.

Unbelief is Unbelief.

JLB

Blasphemy is
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Reactions: JLB

Unbelief is Unbelief.

JLB

Blasphemy
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

1 Timothy 1:13 Paul (Saul) was a blasphemer and even persecuted Christians to death, but was a blasphemer out of ignorance in unbelief for he knew not Christ or the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. It wasn't until his conversion on the road to Damascus that his spiritual eyes and ears were opened, to understanding, Acts 9.

Those who walk in unbelief are just that being nonbelievers and are none of Christ like Paul was at one time. Those who have walked in truth given them by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) John 14:26, are those who have also turned back to the flesh just as the foolish Galatians who walked away from faith in Galatians chapter 3. Those who blasphemy the Holy Spirit knowing the truth have walked away from it as their hearts become hardened and they speak evil against God (Holy Spirit)

Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

1 Timothy 1:13 Paul (Saul) was a blasphemer and even persecuted Christians to death, but was a blasphemer out of ignorance in unbelief for he knew not Christ or the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. It wasn't until his conversion on the road to Damascus that his spiritual eyes and ears were opened, to understanding, Acts 9.

Those who walk in unbelief are just that being nonbelievers and are none of Christ like Paul was at one time. Those who have walked in truth given them by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) John 14:26, are those who have also turned back to the flesh just as the foolish Galatians who walked away from faith in Galatians chapter 3. Those who blasphemy the Holy Spirit knowing the truth have walked away from it as their hearts become hardened and they speak evil against God (Holy Spirit)

Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

your saying It's is one indwell by the also Holy Spirit, knowing He indwells and denies the truth as well yes?

Blasphemy is

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. Matthew 12:31-32

JLB

Back