Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Bless Israel and the people of Israel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iou

Those Who Bless Israel Will Be Blessed, and Those Who Curse Israel Will Be Cursed.
Zechariah 8:13
niv.gif

As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong.â€

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Gods chosen people need this blessing as often as you can in the coming days.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27 KJV)

And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the Lord came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: (1 Kings 18:30, 31 KJV)

The twelve stones (apostles) Elijah repaired the altar with shall be called Israel, why do we call a nation that doesn't follow Him, His chosen people? Is it birthright? We're they begotten by Him? Or we're they adopted through grace also? Not saying we shouldn't pray for them, but why should we pray for them?

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27 KJV)

And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the Lord came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: (1 Kings 18:30, 31 KJV)

The twelve stones (apostles) Elijah repaired the altar with shall be called Israel, why do we call a nation that doesn't follow Him, His chosen people? Is it birthright? We're they begotten by Him? Or we're they adopted through grace also? Not saying we shouldn't pray for them, but why should we pray for them?
:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back