Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Blio's Worldview (a guy i met in Forge of Empires) Can you refute it? (MULTI PART)

KV-44-v1

No Denomination - Just Christian
PART 1
Blio: "diplomacy is how you can attract attention to several people and make them under your command, its that which you have command granting bonus to you. diplomacy and karma is link. you can have command of lesser of evils but you have less bonus."
Me: what are evils?
Blio: "its about having an motivation for all that you command." (i think he is referring to karma here, not evils.)
Still blio: "evils are people not seeking knowledge and having manners of wich they despite authority and well under none stressful eduance wich tend to be lacky. its an bit me but im an lawfull neutral devil"
Me: youre thinking in terms of dragon dungeon game.
blio: "its that devil and devil may be benefic to certain extense. it depends on ther antipation skills and adaptation and innovation skills for survival. ther is what you call an balance where you need certain different indivual with other assert to perform better in global."
Blio to me saying "so this is from d and d right?": "no, its about life and identifying people as alignment."
Me: But what if the evil people kill all of the good? Evil seeks to destroy balance!
Blio: "some are chaotic wich they seek nothing but their own, some are lawful they will remain with elders, some are neutral they will seek for ther own."

PART 2

Blio: "no not lawfull neutral devil they have other means that his having no kids but an evolution and karma balance for the mass. its about amount of stress impact an normal person to devil if burn out early age greater chance bring devil. thre is person under good intention doing wrong but for an purpose its that rebels will tend to mather wich they seek just devil would sustai the epic loyalty of an wich that tend to have its peace."
Me: so wait, if a person burns out they become a bad person? what would they burn out from??
Blio: "its that you can burn out from running alot working under stress or have concussion[.....]. it depends on the person some are on ther second will, the people that havent gotten injury are most likely to comply with ther authority."
Me: So u are applying d and d to real life. Intresting concept....
Blio, still going: "but on second will thre is what we call an satisfaction earn by the mass greater than the satisfaction itself earning so ther is an benefit to the purpose wich other seek in that mather your second will is much stronger. sometimes other people deception can kill an individual, if unwary. its only about the satisfaction level of that illusion that comply with progression. lots of people play, they gotten fed up like blazed, that happened to me at ddo. [Comment: "ddo" means dungeon dragon online.] its about lack of communication it require more individual to allow an better stance but on wich who dont comply with the ways top progress are tend be eluded threw an repitition."
Me: so more communication makes you better person?
Blio: "no, to imply information the right way to each individual for its better well being. sometimes i lack on retention of concept given its that i get my brain more active with certain individual so i do more complex explanation wich i dont fully understand. [Okay, now he starts showing the weirder beliefs he has from here on out!] there are level of enlightenment. i'm at stage 4.5-6.2 but some enlightened like 9.8 15.5. my wisdom is higher than most, so does my inspiration. [This reminds me of "Professing to be wise...."] to explain something at someone enilghtned 10.2 11.5 i sometimes do due to my high level of inspiration and wisdom. but my knowledge is lacking.
Me: so what scale do you use to gauge this?
Blio, still going (doesnt seem to answer that question): "its about my inspiration and wisdom and loyalty and enlightenment, i get mix with tact and tricks people use. if someone does small figurine [Think he means "figuring."] is only due that they sense your lack of happiness and want ore satisfaction for you to earn."

CASE STUDY: THE BLIO WORLDVIEW, PART 3.
Me: i have never seen people apply d and d to real life until you! ok so how to count your inspiration, loyalty, etc?
Blio: "I dont comply with that [Again, i think he is going past my questions, just focusing on giving his beliefs.] I tend to be more accurate with other explaining the right thing for the right mesure then they do ther figurine if they want." [Ok, now i dont know what he meant by "figurine" in "Case Study: The Blio Worldview Part 2. From now on, i will use CS:BW(number), writing the full title takes too long. The number changes depending on what part is being referenced. And yes the abbreviation looks like "cs:go.]
Blio: loyalty is about level of need satisfying or ways to cope with things you would not do that way other individual lot more important wich fills your lack to count my inspiration would be to judge my certitude of importance on how I detail what needs to be listen and how to comply with questions.
Me: but you put numbers like 11.5, so yes counting was involved.
Blio: "it depends, you are in psychologic data lies are not everytime lies for everyone but certain individual understand only with the oposit. it aproximation of things i dont grasp but sense with ther fear.
Still Blio: "some people you think would discuss for your enlightenment they discuss for ther troubles of incapacity none sense. its that some would suggest supose an sentence written then they wait answer for how you comply with. and they register that data for knowing how you comply with your needs and wich needs you have. [Sounds like him!] i think your missing me some."

CS:TBW Part 4
Me: Anyways, many of your posts discussing your beliefs about the world and people (worldview) are quite confusing, and most ppl would not know what you say.
do you know of any better worldview to have? or do you think yours is the best? if so why?
Blio: "my worldview differs then yours threw my understanding if you have an different worldview you cope with people how you think they need distractions like if we wouldn't have distraction we would need to back in time"
Blio: "it's just certain individual exhausted from distracting you need to find right time where you can interact. when you see too much happiness and your not complying with it's state you can express yourself kindly for your perception of things."
Me: would you like to know mine?
Blio: "no its your secret, i must discover myself"
blio: "i think your an individual better at establishing an relation with things to construct then comply with info." [comment: Yes, I use logic and critical thinking. Meanwhile, you just belieeeve whatever comes your way. You believe movies are histroical records, in reincarnation, think the Dungeons and Dragons alignment chart is a good system to go apply to life , and you smoke!]
Me: ok
Creation.com
AnswersinGenesis.org
Crev.info
Carm.org
All these are great sites, do research in these, but most of sll, KEEP OPEN MIND
Many ppl dislike mine cuz they Lack Knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and love.
Blio: its ok im not intesrested in those but im sure thre great [comment: ? why? they entertain and intrest me.]
Me: also my view has an immense amount of things to back it. like archeology, history, and observed science, human behavior, and more. would you like to know the difference between observational and historical science.
Blio: "no to have faith it comply with its understanding in few movie watch"

CS:TBW part 5
Blio: "is that ther are movie from the past and movie from the future but the future is seperated in fragment of possibility"
Me: what do movies have to do with this?
Blio: "its about knowing the purpose of wich what you see at movie might be make up or might be real it depends sometimes its real and they make up to make it look make up"
Me: might not be intresting now, but youll research them later, right? yu said youd discover yourself.
Blio: "its that if you lose faith is that your love is gone since i love my mother i keep my faith" [comment: It entirely depends on which faith he's referring to. Applied to those contradicting the Bible, Blio's statement is false. Applied to Biblical Christianity, it's true.]
Me: wait you think that some movies are filming real siituations?? no! they are all made up, there are actors playing roles! and theres a budget of money
Blio: "some movie are from reality" [Comment: Ofc theyre FROM reality, that doesnt mean they RECORD it.]
Blio: "its way to grasp memory in head to back it in data" [[comment: No, events and characters in movies are not based on people's memories of things that really happened, but based on imagination. I think this odd belief stems from his belief in reincarnation, or vice versa.]]
Me: actually, it depends on what view you get. some views can improve your love [[Comment: Christianity does it the best.]], others will remove it. mine adds love thankfully. thanks to my view, i love enemies too, not only freind and family!
Blio: "being with another persob might change my being entirely. "
Blio: "its about leaving space to other so they comply how they can with what they can" [[Comment: What??]]
Me discussing hinduism (NOTE: blio ISN'T a hindu, he just belives reincarnation so far): but if its illusion how do you experience it? the medium refutes the idea!
Blio: "ya but i dont want to know" [[Comment: Why does blio like ignorance?]]
Me: why not? lack of knowledge is bad thing, is it not? i thought you said it turned people bad or whatever.
Blio: "certain religion require certain substace taken. I think hinduism require to smoke something it bring enlightenment and true to that knowledge how you comply with that drug." [[Comment: Now idk why hes talking about substances.]]

CS: TBW Part 6
Me: ah. smoking is unhealthy according to the observations of observational science.
Blio: "its that you have an brutal decision."
Blio: "ya but it depends on the individual."
Blio (discussing the hindus): "think they smoking napalm not sure i smoke lots of tobacco" [[Comment: So he thinks he can smoke tobaccos and it doesnt have much detriment??]]
Me: tobacco is unhealthy it wreck your lung. long life better
Blio: "I prefer be young of mind and accurate then grow old and being an burden"
Me: and smoking make you old and burden, it will land you in hospital. smoking will mess up ur mind and make u inaccurate. its proven.
Blio: "it has opposite impact on me im already getting too old." [[Comment: Yeah, youve destroyed your healthy body by makeing it dependant on smoking. So that it FEELS better when smoking, instead of always better when not.]]
Me: i dont smoke, and you can see, my messages are more coherent than yours.
Blio: "im 45 soon that enough. some said i live 73 years but skrew that"
Me: but that is feeling, an illusion. observational science shows it reduces your brain function and damages the mind.
Blio: look if i werent smoking i wouldnt have the patience to type to you. [[Comment: Yes, the withdrawal symptoms are not a light thing to go through, I doubt youd be able to type much whilst suffering them!! If you didn't take up smoking, youd have interest without bodily enslavement to Big Bacco. ]]
Me: who told you you were a burden? all have purpose at any age.
Blio: "its about being an devil and consuming itself faster."

cs:tbw pt.7
Me: "interesting [[Comment: More like WEIRD!]] view, seems like you in a advanced addiction stage, yes? or no?"
Blio: "it's that smoking is an action if people don't have related action or attention given to them they will seek satisfaction in other ways wich means more performance or more into the repitition until they have no sprouse of ideas being grasp by others."
Me: so then dont play the role of consuming! you can play your role without needing that. free ur mind from the rigid rules of the role [[Comment: It would obviously be better if he didnt believe that dnd is a good way to view life. He should set his mind free from random and destructive ideas and turn to Jesus.]]
Me: ohh, you you smoke because you dont want to do worse things than that, yes?
Blio: "it's that you cannot cure me from something I"m not satisfy with this world is on an countdown if I don't die soon cannot reincarnate into younger body."
Me: how did you verify reincarnstion to be true?
Blio: "i have other means for other situations. what im chating for update imagine in 50 years all that will be apply" [[Comment: Hes likely not talking sbout reincarnation with this one.]]
Me: but who convinced you that reincarnation was real?
I say it was invented by malicious people or forces to trick people into doing harm to themselves. can you convince me otherwise?
Blio: "it will be about discovering other means in my new body in how I can understand it concept being an normal person"
Me: can you convince me that people have multiple lives and not just 1?
Blio: "it's that things evolve but to make them evolve need an unsatisfaction level. ther was an film about someone suiciding he reincarnated in many bodies and did the same" [[Comment: ah, so its his trust in movies that probably convinced him of reincarnation, not the other way around. How vain.]]
Blio: "me its not about suiciding [[Comment: Good. S**cide is a sin.]] but astonish being normal of things people taught by the past."
Me: but thats not evidence, thats a movie, so how did you verify that the movie was real and not just effects?
Blio: "the more normal you are the more emotion you live and is astonish and impress. that im totally not. we live to live different and cope how we can with our new measure. for me now its too easy im above normal with my faith [[Comment: Yup, blind faith, instead of Logical and Biblical Faith.]] , wisdom [[Comment: LOL. They profess to be wise, but....]], and anticipation. the ideas i given for later are such an trill to live. [[Comment: But, guys, this world is not for mere thrill or fun. But rather, to be God-loving people of Christ. The whole duty of man!]]"
Blio: "its bigger ideas for bigger situation of chrisys that astonishing more"
Me: but if that is true, why dont you check out the sites i gave you?
they are quite thrilling too, perhaps even more so
hope, love, joy peace await you in quantity and quality once you believe the things from those sites. [I give the 4 sites i gave earlier in the discussion.]
Blio: "im not that curious anymore sorry" [[Comment: Please pursue the truth of Christ even if you dont want to.]]
Me: but you want to be accurate, yes?
Blio: "no its my tobacco giving me accuracy" [[Comment: Well with those sites, he'll definitely have more than those little leaves in sticks will give him!]]
Blio: "its just something to do smoke"
me: so you are curious about how much stuff the tobacco can give you! so if you are not that curious, why do you inquire from the tobacco?
Blio (Likely NOT replying to my post about his curiosity of the tobacco): "it's the essence burn that taint my flesh organs into other chemical"

CaseStudy:TheBlioWorldview part 8! [[FINAL PART *FOR NOW*!]]
Me: think about it, if you have enough curiosity to smoke a stick, then perhaps you can gather the curiosity you need.
<<Blio then states that he copy pasted them and "will look".>>
Me, replying to his "tainting" post: do you consider that a good thing or bad thing?
Blio: "it depends for whom."
Blio: " i test smoking at age of 5 and did not cough" [[Comment: Oh? So is this why he thinks he can just "power though" and not have his body damaged? Because he didnt have a symptom? This does not mean that smoking isnt still bad for him.]]
i then thanked him for his future (alleged) viewing of the articles. I asked him if we could keep talking after his research. I said that i considered all as brother and sisters, all humans cane from 2.
And, the last thing Blio said before he left the discussion, was:
"man you can just relax your brain."

However, i might ask him about his worldview in the future, so don't assume this is the last of this case study.

Back