Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Blond joke

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kathi

Two blondes are driving to Disneyland. As they get close, they see a road sign that says, "Disneyland, left." So they turned around and went home.

:lol
Two blondes were driving down the road.

The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, ''Yes. No. Yes. No.''

blond.gif

at least bring the weapon up to the eye!

:rofl2That's what made this one so good for this thread to post! She's doing so much wrong. She didn't bring the weapon to eye level, she's cross dominant, didn't use two hands and is on drugs. But all of that notwithstanding, you know that she'd hit all bullseyes because that's the way it works with raging girls who have no training. They just do it. Better hit the deck!

:couch

:rofl2That's what made this one so good for this thread to post! She's doing so much wrong. She didn't bring the weapon to eye level, she's cross dominant, didn't use two hands and is on drugs. But all of that notwithstanding, you know that she'd hit all bullseyes because that's the way it works with raging girls who have no training. They just do it. Better hit the deck!

im a cross eyed shooter. I bring my weapon up to the eye to shoot.

and I can hit with one hand. cops and mp train to shoot with one hand. what if one is shot in the other hand and must still shoot?

im a cross eyed shooter. I bring my weapon up to the eye to shoot.

Of course you do because you've been trained. I'm cross dominant too but I don't use the technique or form that she does, lol.

I don't think they even teach the Weaver stance anymore, do they? There's too much wrong with it is what I discovered.

Of course you do because you've been trained. I'm cross dominant too but I don't use the technique or form that she does, lol.

I don't think they even teach the Weaver stance anymore, do they? There's too much wrong with it is what I discovered.
I use it and I hit with it. its still works. its bad for the fact you expose your weak part of the vests. hitting it doesn't matter.

I use it and I hit with it. its still works. its bad for the fact you expose your weak part of the vests. hitting it doesn't matter.

I used to use it but found that an Isosceles stance always gives me a better score. Always.

Mm hmm, being able to shoot with the off hand is a life saving skill.
and reload with it, which I haven't done in ages. I shoot with my left eye and right hand in the trigger. when Im shooting with the two handing grip that is how I shoot. I suck at the m16 ranges but with la pistola I have no problems qualifying.

I used to use it but found that an Isosceles stance always gives me a better score. Always.
I have shot that way. with barricade you have to and from the prone, kneeling. weaver is used for the final shot group. let me be sure, can you post the image of a weaver stance?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back