Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Boyfriend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

Melonie

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I joined so that I could put my prayer request here when needed.

I don't have much time now, as I'm cooking for Thanksgiving, but I just want to ask all of you to please pray for my boyfriend and I. He is 22 and I'm 21, we met on a video game website a little over a year ago, and since then we've been tlaking on the phone everyday and getting to know each other better. We're both Christians, and are both extremely passionate abotu our faith, God is definitely #1 for the both of us. Anyway, my mom and I are going to visit him and his family here within the next couple of weeks. I just want prayer regarding that, since this will be the first time we've seen each other face to face.

I'm getting kind of worried about some things as well that I would really, really appreciate some prayer about. I need wisdom from the Lord, and peace.

Thanks so much everyone, this means the world to me.

How exciting to finally meet him face to face. I hope and will pray for you that all will go well.

Don't want to throw a damper on your party, but internet relationships rarely work out. Good luck and my prayers are with you.

Of course we are all aware of the danger's of ë-love", but in counter-point, I met my girfriend of 2 year's on a drifting forum, so my prayer's go out to you and I hope all went well!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back