Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Brazilian School Massacre

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Caroline

Something like this has never happened in Brazil and the nation is totally shocked.
On las thursday a 23-year-old guy entered a school in Realengo, Rio de Janeiro and killed 11 students, all teenagers, mostly girls (another 13 were injured, some very seriously). Here are some of the victms and their ages:

Karine Chagas de Oliveira, 14
Rafael Pereira da Silva, 14
Milena dos Santos Nascimento, 14
Mariana Rocha de Souza, 12
Atanazio Larissa Santos
Bianca Tavares Rocha, 13
Luiza Paula da Silveira, 14
Laryssa Silva Martins, 13
Gessica Guedes Pereira

Please, pray for their families because in this situation there's nothing left to do besides praying. And If I may ask you, please pray for my country :)

thanks

Oh my..........actually naming them must have been hard. I hate guns, they only bring destruction and death. It is a task I am up for, they all have my prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back