Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bump on head

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

I was feeling my hair to put it up and I have a bump on each side above my neck on my scalp. Is this normal?

I think I'm kinda falling apart here. I have plantar fasciitis in my feet. Hurts so bad. Have ear and eyelid problem, hurts and I have bad knees right now because of my job I had, I have a shoulder blade put of place and there is more so on...and on. Good health really is everything you guys. If your doing well than be thankful. Life is hard. Mental health too, probably more important because that is where we self talk. Bless the lord ol my soul. Amen?

I think I'm kinda falling apart here. I have plantar fasciitis in my feet. Hurts so bad. Have ear and eyelid problem, hurts and I have bad knees right now because of my job I had, I have a shoulder blade put of place and there is more so on...and on. Good health really is everything you guys. If your doing well than be thankful. Life is hard. Mental health too, probably more important because that is where we self talk. Bless the lord ol my soul. Amen?
I would get it checked out just to be safe. Hope you feel better soon, citrus

I don't want cancer again 😢 it's just on the neck bone across from the back of the ear. One on each side.
One on each side doesn't sound like anything of any importance. I used to get swollen glands but this might be different. Have it checked,,,,no hurry.

Dear Lord
We feel so alone at times while we wait to be with you, free of all ailments that cause us pain in this life. We pray that you give your daughter Citrus strength and may she have fear removed from her Spirit.
We pray in the name of Jesus.
Amen

Dear Lord
We feel so alone at times while we wait to be with you, free of all ailments that cause us pain in this life. We pray that you give your daughter Citrus strength and may she have fear removed from her Spirit.
Amen
Thanks Hawkman

Dear Lord
Amen
Thankyou

Back