Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

By Jesus Stripes We Are Healed Now

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When God says, "With his stripes we are healed" we need to understand his view of healing and not just ours because He has a broader view than ours. We only view healing by the physical, after everything has cleared up then we say we are healed. But, God calls you healed right in your condition He doesn't wait until something happens to your body. Because there is a spiritual side to healing and that's what He informs you of in your condition. Like, Jesus for instance Jesus didn't wait for something to happen with a persons flesh to call them healed, he called people healed right in their condition. That's because there is a spiritual side to healing and when the people accepted his report they received the healing. Like in Luke 17:12-14 the 10 lepers and it reads And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: 13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. 14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

Now, back in those days God established a law that you didn't go show yourselves to the priest until you had evidence of being cleansed and then the priest would pronounce you able to go back among the people. So, what was Jesus doing, he was calling them clean, but their was no change in their bodies and as they went they were cleansed/they received. Why did Jesus send them before they were cleansed physically because he was establishing their cleansing in the spirit first. When he sent them nothing was done physically because their bodies stayed the same yet we know something was done because as they went they were cleansed. So, where was it done, it was done in the spiritual first. Why, because it first has to be reality in the spirit before it can be reality in the physical. And once it's done in the spirit it's up to you to receive it, by faith. Once it's done in the spirit you have to believe it(Isa 53:1). What if they had stood there and waited to feel different or look different they would have never received. If they didn't believe his report and act on it they wouldn't have received even though it was done in the spirit. When God does something in the spirit He needs your cooperation. And what God has done, has done is establish your healing in the spiritual first not in the physical that's why 1Peter 2:24 says, "By whose stripes ye were healed" because in the spirit it's established, settled. Your healing is reality in the spirit right now and always is.

Like, Abraham and Sarah God told him that through his wife he would be a father of many nations, but his body was dead and her womb was dead (Rom 4:19). In spite of that God told him, "For a father of many nations have I made thee." He was not that physically God informed him of what He had done in the spirit. And yet even though He did something spiritually it had no effect physically. It has effect when you receive it. So, just because you might have something going on in your flesh doesn't mean God hasn't already done something about it. Now, what has been done spiritually can be manifested physically. That's when man says he's healed ,but God says you are healed before anything manifests. Like in Joshua 6:2 before the battle even started it says, And the Lord said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour. That's not physical seeing, that word see means understand, discern. Discern what, what has already been done in the spirit. In the spirit it has already been established, it's already settled. Now, we need understanding of how our healing has been done spiritually.

What is sickness, it's a physical manifestation of a spiritual act of Adam, sin. See, if there was no sin there would be no sickness. So, sin and sickness is tied together like a flame and heat is connected. One is the source and the other is the effect of the source. For example in Numbers 16:41-50 But on the morrow all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying, Ye have killed the people of the Lord. 42 And it came to pass, when the congregation was gathered against Moses and against Aaron, that they looked toward the tabernacle of the congregation: and, behold, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the Lord appeared. 43 And Moses and Aaron came before the tabernacle of the congregation. 44 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 45 Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment. And they fell upon their faces. 46 And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a censer, and put fire therein from off the altar, and put on incense, and go quickly unto the congregation, and make an atonement for them: for there is wrath gone out from the Lord; the plague is begun. 47 And Aaron took as Moses commanded, and ran into the midst of the congregation; and, behold, the plague was begun among the people: and he put on incense, and made an atonement for the people. 48 And he stood between the dead and the living; and the plague was stayed. 49 Now they that died in the plague were fourteen thousand and seven hundred, beside them that died about the matter of Korah. 50 And Aaron returned unto Moses unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and the plague was stayed(stopped).

Notice, they murmured against God's chosen leader. Now, you might look at this on a natural level, but Jesus said the things that come out of the mouth comes forth from the heart, so this was a spiritual action. First there was a spiritual action(source/spiritual source) and that spiritual action caused a physical manifestation(effect/physical effect). A spiritual source had a physical effect. But notice, when something was done about the spiritual source something was also done about the physical effect, it stopped. See, God doesn't deal with the leaves, He deals with the root. Because He knows that the fruit(what you see) is only a manifestation of the root(that you don't see physically). And God has dealt with sickness and disease at the root. Let me show you an example God showed me- earlier I said sin and sickness was tied together like a flame and heat. If I held a flame under my hand what would come from that flame, heat. If I take the flame away does the heat stay, no. Now, say the flame is sin and the heat is sickness and disease if you take the sin away can sickness and disease stay, no. And John 1:29 says that when john saw Jesus coming he said, "Behold, the lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world." See, sin is spiritual so in the spiritual the sins of the world have been taken away. And because the sins have been taken away your sicknesses and diseases have been taken away. Because they have been taken away spiritually you can receive the manifestation of them having been taken away, physical healing.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back