Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Cain...

In Genesis, it says that after Cain killed Able, God sent him away, and Cain was worried that the people in other lands would know what he did and kill him. But God said if anyone killed him, He would punish them far more than He's punishing Abel. My question is, since Cain is the son of the first two people created, Adam and Eve, where did all these other people come from that Cain was worried were going to kill him? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or disprove the Bible, I'm seriously curious.

NinaMMitchell said:
In Genesis, it says that after Cain killed Able, God sent him away, and Cain was worried that the people in other lands would know what he did and kill him. But God said if anyone killed him, He would punish them far more than He's punishing Abel. My question is, since Cain is the son of the first two people created, Adam and Eve, where did all these other people come from that Cain was worried were going to kill him? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or disprove the Bible, I'm seriously curious.

Hi Nina

I think the reason people struggle with this, is because of the lack of information given from within the writtings of the Word of God. One thing is for sure, Adam and Eve had daughters. Just not mentioned by name. The Word does not tell us everything in a perfect time frame. And at times with little information to go on. So it leaves many open doors for many imaginary theories.

So it is possible, that in Genesis 4:14 that Cain could be talking about his sisters.

You mentioned in your comment above, about where these other people came from.

When we come to verse 16 , this verse tells us that Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the East of Eden. It could be that Nod had not been named as of yet, but is mentioned by name for reference reasons. At this point, there is no other mention of "other people". There is a mention of the wife of Cain. And she conceived and started bearing children.

Going back to the comments of Cain in Gen. 4:14 and 15. We see the concern of Cain, and what God did . This could be talking about the future tense and not the present tense. There is good reason to believe that Adam and Eve were having daughters born during these many years they lived, prior to the birth of Seth in Gen. 4:25.

Bless

This could be talking about the future tense and not the present tense.

Very interesting thought that I have never looked at before. It wouldnt surprise me if it is future tense because of how long people of the bible lived back then. The patriarchs who lived before the flood had an average life span of about 900 years, so imagine how populated things can get in that time frame.

NinaMMitchell said:
yes the bible says that adam and eve had other children also-- the jews say they had 33 children in all.

NinaMMitchell said:

You ask a good question Nina. Something I feel I must ask in answer to that though...is does scripture say that Adam and Eve were the only people God made? While it may not, it does not necessarily say otherwise. So some time in prayer may be in order here. No one can better speak to the heart than God the Father, right?

LostSoul said:
You ask a good question Nina. Something I feel I must ask in answer to that though...is does scripture say that Adam and Eve were the only people God made? While it may not, it does not necessarily say otherwise. So some time in prayer may be in order here. No one can better speak to the heart than God the Father, right?

Hmm. I have never thought about that before. I think there's a lot that the Bible doesn't say, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

This is sort of in the same category as where did Cain find his wife. To which there is an answer.

The Bible says Cain went to the land of Nod, and knew his wife. Some people feel that this means Cain met his wife in Nod. So the question is, if Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, and Cain killed Abel, who did Cain marry? It appears that the question is answered by suggesting that other people unrelated to Adam and Eve were alive at the time. Genesis 5:4 explains how Adam lived 800 years and had sons and daughters!

How many kids could two people have in 800 years! So Cain would have more than likely married a sister of his. This would take us into a whole new question of "Is it right for them to marry brothers and sisters". The laws forbidding it weren't given until over 2000 years later.

The Other people could have been brothers and sisters who left and made other towns and such over 800 years. :shrug

John said:
This is sort of in the same category as where did Cain find his wife. To which there is an answer.

The Bible says Cain went to the land of Nod, and knew his wife. Some people feel that this means Cain met his wife in Nod. So the question is, if Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, and Cain killed Abel, who did Cain marry? It appears that the question is answered by suggesting that other people unrelated to Adam and Eve were alive at the time. Genesis 5:4 explains how Adam lived 800 years and had sons and daughters!

How many kids could two people have in 800 years! So Cain would have more than likely married a sister of his. This would take us into a whole new question of "Is it right for them to marry brothers and sisters". The laws forbidding it weren't given until over 2000 years later.

The Other people could have been brothers and sisters who left and made other towns and such over 800 years. :shrug

I read, I think in my sister's study Bible, that the children of Adam and Eve married one another, inbred. However it was OK for them to do so because Adam and Eve were PURE human, they were as perfect a human as God ever made. It says that it was OK for them to inbreed because God understood it was required and it wasn't against the Law until, like you said 2000 years later.

The study Bible also uses this to address the extreme longevity of people. The more they inbred the shorter their life span became, leading to the point where God said we can no long inbreed, leaving our average life span at 140 years (I think).

As for tense, I'd suggest you consult a Hebrew Bible and find the Hebrew translation of the words, that will give you the correct tense.

800 years to have kids, that would be like (considering Eve was never not pregnant and that they were created as adults) 1066 kids...

Pard said:
John said:

I read, I think in my sister's study Bible, that the children of Adam and Eve married one another, inbred. However it was OK for them to do so because Adam and Eve were PURE human, they were as perfect a human as God ever made. It says that it was OK for them to inbreed because God understood it was required and it wasn't against the Law until, like you said 2000 years later.

The study Bible also uses this to address the extreme longevity of people. The more they inbred the shorter their life span became, leading to the point where God said we can no long inbreed, leaving our average life span at 140 years (I think).

As for tense, I'd suggest you consult a Hebrew Bible and find the Hebrew translation of the words, that will give you the correct tense.

800 years to have kids, that would be like (considering Eve was never not pregnant and that they were created as adults) 1066 kids...

Hi Pard

I think it was 120 years.

NinaMMitchell said:

Simple...Adam and Eve were not the first people on earth.....

Where Did Cain Find His Wife?
This study is written by Maurice Wright

In this study of ‘creation,’ it will be brought forth and documented scripturally that God created other people on earth prior to His creation of Adam and Eve. The question that you shall ask is, what was the purpose for two separate creations? The purpose for the creation of the sixth-day man and woman was for them to be the people that God chose to populate the inhabitable world. The purpose for the creation of Adam and Eve on the eighth day was for them to be the two people chosen by God to bring forth the seed line that Jesus would be born through. Does God’s word declare this? You bet it does. I invite all sincere seekers of truth to take this journey with me into the scriptures, and decide for yourself what the word of God really say about the two creations.

The most popular theory of creation that is taught in most denominations today is that the human race originated from two people: Adam and Eve. Their explanation for this belief is that over the course of time, gradual changes in the facial features and the skin color of every ethnic group, slowly began to change genetically from generation to generation into the multitude of peoples called the human race. In order for that belief to stand then, they would also have to concede that this type of ethnological change in the development of peoples should still be accruing today, but it’s not.

It would seem that some Christian preachers cannot read the scripture with understanding because their theory of creation is almost as ridiculous then the Darwinian theory of evolution. Both theories are wrong. The basic flaw with the theory that most Christians embrace is that it is unnatural and genetically impossible for all peoples of the world to originate from two. Our Father, the creator of all things, did not create His children unnaturally in a way that would break the genetic laws and principles that He spoke into existence. In fact, when God created Eve, He demonstrated His creative genius to operate within the principles of His own laws. In that creation, God removed from Adam not the ‘Old Rib Bone’ as many foolishly teach, but the Hebrew manuscripts say that God removed from Adam, the genetic curve and made Eve. The Deoxyribonucleic Acid, is the scientific name for the DNA double Helix. This area of biology is where cell replication takes place. We will discuss the double helix later in this study, for now, let’s go directly to the book of Genesis and read, with understanding, God’s creative excellence when He spoke life into existence.

Genesis 1:20-And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowls that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

The fish of the sea and the fowl of the air were the first forms of life that God created in this earth age. Both were taken from out of the waters. However, there is a comparison to be made that distinguishes this creation from the one recorded in Genesis 2:18-19. In the creation that is recorded in Genesis 1:20-23, the scripture tells us that God created the fowls of the air from the water of the sea. In the creation that is recorded in Genesis 2:18-19 the scripture tells that God created the fowls of the air from the ground in Eden.

Genesis 2:19-And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The traditionalist would like you to believe that this description of creation in Genesis 2:19 is a recount of the creation recorded in Genesis 1:20. If their theory were true, why did God reverse the order of the two creations? On the fifth day God created the fishes, the fowls, and the animals, before He created the first male and female on the sixth day (Genesis 1:20-23 & Genesis 1:26-31). On the eighth day of creation God reversed the order, in that creation He created Adam first and then He formed the fowls, and the animals (Genesis 2:18-19). The most glaring distinction between the two creations is the order in which Eve was created. The first male and female were created at the same time (Genesis 1:27). Adam and Eve were created separately Genesis 2:5-8 & Genesis 2:20-25.

Page 2

Genesis 1:21-And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The word ‘kind’ in Hebrew means, "species." (Strong’s #4327)

In the verse above, we observe once again obvious distinctions between the two creations. In the recorded account of creation in Genesis 1:21, the scripture tells us that God created, from out the of seas of the world, all the different species of marine life after their own kind. In the recorded account of creation in Genesis 2:19 you won’t find any species of fish, or great whales for that matter, mentioned anywhere in that creation because there were no seas in Eden but only a river that flowed through it to water the garden of God (Genesis 2:10-14).

Genesis 1:22-And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

The word ‘seas’ used in the plural means, the water that covers the oceans of the world, thus, this description of the water above obviously can’t apply to one river in Eden (Genesis 1:9-10).

Genesis 1:23-And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Here, we have the close of day five, we now read about the beginning of day six.

Genesis 1:26-And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Here, we have the first account of human life created on the sixth day (Genesis 1:26-31). God gave them dominion and authority over the fish of the seas, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth. Adam was never given that vast authority over all the earth. In fact, when Adam was created, God separated him from the other people of the world, and placed him in the garden of Eden to dress it and keep it (Genesis 2:8 & Genesis 2:15).

Genesis 1:27-So God created ‘man’ in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

The word ‘man’ in Hebrew is, ‘Adam.’ It means, "a human being (an individual or the species mankind." (Strong’s #120)

Recorded in the Bible are five Hebrew words that translate to Man. In each occurrence, the Adam that is being addressed must be distinguished. Most people conclude that the biblical definition for Adam is exclusive to mean one man but it also means mankind in general and includes the male gender ‘Iysh’ and the female gender ‘Ishshah.’ For this reason God named the sixth day male and female Adam to include mankind, Eve was never named by God (Genesis 3:20).

Page 3

Genesis 5:1-2-This is THE BOOK OF THE GENERATIONS OF ADAM. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made He him; Male and female created He them; and blessed them, and called their names Adam, in the day when they were created.

On the sixth day of creation, God used an indefinite article to describe ‘Adam’, to signify mankind in general, including the male and the female of all ethnic groups of the world. On the eighth day of creation, God formed ‘the Adam’ using the definite article to signify the progenitor of the seed that Jesus would be born through. The number six in biblical numerics means, mankind. The number eight in biblical numerics means new beginning. Jesus Christ is our new beginning.

The word ‘article’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "any of the words (a), and (an), or (the) and their equivalents used as adjectives: (a), and (an), are the indefinite articles and (the) is the definite article."

Genesis 2:7-8-And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.

The word ‘garden’ in Hebrew is gan, the prime root of that word is ganan, and it means, "as fenced, to hedge about, protect, defend." (Strong’s #1588 & #1598)

Observe the scriptural use of the definite article the man used here to signify the Adam. My question is, how could Adam exercise dominion over the earth as God commanded the male and female created on the sixth day, if he was hedged in and protected by God in the garden of Eden?

Genesis 1:28-And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The word ‘dominion’ in Hebrew means, "to tread down, subjugate." (Strong’s #7287)

The fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, and the wild animals of the earth that were created on the fifth day were created by God for mankind to have dominion over, to hunt for food and clothing. The domestic animals that God formed on the eighth day were not created by God for Adam to hunt for food and clothing, but they were given to Adam to help relief him from the more arduous work. Adam was a tiller of the ground and his profession as a farmer was to take care of the garden of God. This task turned out to be more than Adam could bear alone, so God formed from out of the ground, domestic farm animals to assist him in his work.

Genesis 2:18-19-And the LORD God said, It is not good that "the man" should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would called them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The word ‘help meet’ in Hebrew means, "to aid." (Strong’s #5828)

The word ‘aid’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "to give help, relief, to assist."

I feel that it’s important to note that up until this time in the scripture, Adam was alone in Eden, and he toiled laboriously to do the work which God had assigned to him. Unlike the prior creation in which God populated the earth with the fishes, the fowls, and the animals, first and then He created mankind (Genesis 1:20-27). The creative process in Eden was reversed. In that creation God formed Adam first then He formed the animals and the fowls last (Genesis 2:4-8 & 2:18-19). It is also important to remember that Adam only named the animals and fowls that were formed from the ground in Eden on the eighth day. He did not name the animals and the fowls that were created from the water of the seas on the fifth day. For this reason, Adam never named the whales in the seas because there were no seas in Eden and thus no whales to name (Genesis 1:20-23).

Genesis 2:20-And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

The word ‘help meet’ in Hebrew means, "to aid." (Strong’s #5828)

This is the second time in the scripture the word help meet is used in Genesis chapter two. The first use of the word referred to the domestic animals that God created to aid Adam in his work. (Genesis 2:18-19). The second use of the word relates to Eve, the woman that God created to be a helpful wife and companion to Adam. It’s important to notice that the circumstance surrounding Eve’s creation was different from the first female created in Genesis 1:27-31. The female that was created on the sixth day was created with her male companion at the same time. Adam on the other hand was created first in Genesis 2:4-8, Eve was created separate from him in Genesis 2:20-25.

Page 4

Deoxyribonucleic Acid

The initial ‘DNA’ is the abbreviated version for the scientific name Deoxyribonucleic Acid. The human DNA is a double-strand molecule known as the king molecule. The structural configuration of this two strand molecule is twisted, or curved, in a way that look like a spiral staircase. The two halves of the double helix never touch but are fused together by hydrogen bonds, a type of electrical pull of positive and negative atoms. The reason why the word ‘ribs’ is used in the plural sense is because all humans process this two strand helix in their genetic marking. Below is a picture of a double helix and a brief description explaining how God used it to create Eve.

Genesis 2:21-And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof.

The Hebrew word for ‘ribs’ is tsalah and it means, "to curve." (Strong’s #6763 & #6760)

The curved, or twisted, helix in DNA is made up of X & Y chromosomes which are the two sex chromosomes that determine the gender of the fetus. All females have two X chromosomes and all males have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. Girls inherit their XX chromosome from their mother, and boys inherit their Y chromosome from their father. The presence of a Y chromosome determines that the fetus will be a boy, while the absence of a Y chromosome determines that the fetus will be a girl. God, operating under the Deoxyribonucleic Acid principles that He spoke into existence, caused Adam to sleep and genetically copied the DNA of his X chromosome and made Eve XX. Why did God choose to open Adam’s flesh surgically in order to remove the XX curve of the female gender? After all, He is God, why didn’t He just supernaturally copy the XX chromosome without opening the flesh? God spoke these natural laws into existence, for Him to violate these principles would make void His own Word (Isaiah 55:11).

Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.

The Hebrew word for ‘made’ is banah. It means, "to build." (Strong’s #1129)

The human DNA is constructed of two halves. Replication of the two strands takes place when both halves of the helix are pulled apart and then used as a template to copy the original model. The information received from this genetic copying is how replication of the original model is built. God, the Creator of Adam, copied His own work genetically when He built Eve.

The word ‘replicate’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "to duplicate."

The word ‘replica’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "a reproduction or copy of a work, especially a copy by the maker of the original."

Page 5

Genesis 4:17-And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he built a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son Enoch.
If Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel were the first and only people living on earth in the beginning, then where did Cain find his wife when God drove him from the Garden of Eden? Cain’s wife’s mysterious appearance in the scripture is puzzling to most Christians because very few have believed God concerning His six-day creation. However, Cain knew that there were other people on earth at this time because, after God drove him from Eden, Cain was afraid that if he were found, the other people would kill him.

Genesis 4:14-Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from Thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

After Cain killed Abel, the scripture tells us that he was driven from Eden this day or the same day that he committed the murder. Cain’s immediate departure from Eden after the murder doesn’t leave any time for Adam and Eve to reproduce a female offspring for him to marry. Before Cain’s exile, he had a conversion with God in which he made a vain attempt to plead his case. God listened to him, the conversion ends, and he is driven from Eden. He then travels east and settled in the land of Nod, where he meets and then marries a women of the sixth-day creation.

The historical chronology of Cain’s life after his fall from grace is given in Genesis 4:16-24. These are all sequential events in Cain’s life that predated the birth of Seth, who was Eve’s third child (Genesis 4:25). It would have been impossible for Cain to have married any of Adam’s daughters since their birth came after the birth of Seth. Any attempt by the higher critics to try and stick a female into Adam’s seed line prior to this time is wishful thinking. Therefore, it’s only logical to conclude that there must have been other women on the earth at this time for Cain to have a choice to choose from. In conclusion of this study, let’s go to the book of Acts to clear up the confusion over whether the word ‘one blood’ is divinely inspired by God or inserted by man.

Acts 17:26-And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.

Most Christians will read the word ‘one blood’ in the verse above and immediately began to say this proves that God created all the peoples of the world from Adam and Eve and by their own admission, they show their ignorance of God’s word and the languages in which it was written. The word ‘blood’ translated in Acts 17:26 is not in the Greek manuscript but the word ‘dust,’ from where man was formed, is found in the manuscript. Most Bible translations acknowledge this truth by placing an asterisk (*) next to the word ‘blood’ to indicate a footnote reference. The asterisk in this case, calls attention to the fact that the word ‘dust’ was changed to ‘blood’ by a revised version and is not inspired by God. In your search for truth, I will help you in your study by providing you with a list of some Bibles that carry this footnote (*) reference next to the word ‘blood.’

1. The Companion Bible
2. Tischendorf’s New Testament Bible
3. The Open Bible New King James Version
4. The Living Bible by Tyndale
5. The James Moffatt Bible

I thank you for studying with Men As Trees Teaching Ministry and encourage you to view some of the other Bible studies on this website.

Study References Are Listed Below

1) The Companion Bible: The Authorized Version of 1611 (KJV). Kregel Publications. Grand Rapids, MI.

2) The Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Of Bible: By James Strong. Hendrickson Publishers. Peabody, MA.

3) Webster’s New World Dictionary: Second College Edition. Copyright 1980, William Collins Publishers. Inc. Englewood Cliffs, NJ.

4) The Bible: James Moffatt Translation. Kregel Publications. Grand Rapids, Mi.

5) The Open Bible: New King James Version. Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville.

6) The Living Bible. Copyright 1979 By Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Wheaton, Illinois.

7) Tischendorf’s New Testament. Dr. Gene Scott’s, Large Print, Wide Margin Edition. This Special Edition is Published By Dolores Press, Inc. 1501 S. Glendale Avenue, Glendale, CA.

Onelove

Your suggestions are erroneous.

Acts 17:26 - "And hath made of one blood (dust) all nations of men for to dwell on the earth ----- "

One still means one

Mysteryman said:
Onelove

Acts 17:26 - "And hath made of one blood (dust) all nations of men for to dwell on the earth ----- "

One still means one

Really don't think you read what was written,however if you did but don't understand,let me try again....

Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

It is time to sharpen up, and pay attention to Paul. First of all, the word "blood" as used here is not in any of the original manuscripts, and even some of the more liberal translators caught this Kenite translation. The Word "one" is in reference to the dust of the earth that Adam was formed from. In the Greek it is "heis" and sometimes translators use the form "tis" which changes the meaning completely. This word blood is just not there, for God created all the races just as they are, kind after their kind. God created all the races on the sixth day, and on the seventh day, He rested.

In Genesis 1:26 it was on the sixth day; "And God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." "

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female created He them." This is all the races, except Adam, meaning "ruddy complected".

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Then after God rested on the seventh day, on the eight day God created, as it is written in the Hebrew, " `eth-`Ha`adham" which is to say "the man". That man is who we call "Adam". Adam was created for a purpose, even though all the other races did exist before him.

Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground." So we see that the Adamic race, was set aside to till the ground, and be the farmers.

After God created "the Adam" He created more animals, and brought those animals to Adam and had him name the animals and use them for his use. Genesis 2:19, 20 "And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name there of ." [19] "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him." [20]

The idea that all the races came from one blood just doesn't catch it. Four thousand years is a short time for that to happen when there is not one example ever that any species has produced anything but its own species. What the eveloutionist has ended up with is a bag full of chain links, with not one link connected, and we are suppose to buy his bag. The ignorant of the Scriptures are buying the bag, just as they have bought the bag of the rapture theory.

The King James translators didn't even put the word "blood" in italics to warn the reader that it was added, and it is for this reason that I encourage you to have a "Companion study Bible" and a numbered Strongs concordance that is numbered to a Greek and Hebrew dictionary. It is up to you to seek out the truth, and check out what others say, and that you do not let others do your interpretation for you. With these tools of the Scriptures you can brake the Word of God back to the original text, and understand exactly what God has said through these writers. God created each race seperate from the others, and He looked and all of them were good, and God was proud of each. So lets look at what the true translation should be of this verse.

"And have made of one dust, of the same soil, made He all nations [This word "Nations" in the Greek is Ethnos] of men for to dwell on the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation."

In the Greek is "ethnos", meaning tribes and races. It is the ethonic peoples of today, the Asian, the African, the Caucasian, and so on. He made us all from the same soil, meaning our flesh bodies are from the dust of the earth. It is God that has set the kings and empires up to rule, and given the seasons and times for them to fall, and be done away with. It is also God that determines what what bounderies each of those peoples and nations will live within.

onelove said:
Mysteryman said:
Onelove

One still means one

Really don't think you read what was written,however if you did but don't understand,let me try again....

Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

It is time to sharpen up, and pay attention to Paul. First of all, the word "blood" as used here is not in any of the original manuscripts, and even some of the more liberal translators caught this Kenite translation. The Word "one" is in reference to the dust of the earth that Adam was formed from. In the Greek it is "heis" and sometimes translators use the form "tis" which changes the meaning completely. This word blood is just not there, for God created all the races just as they are, kind after their kind. God created all the races on the sixth day, and on the seventh day, He rested.

In Genesis 1:26 it was on the sixth day; "And God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." "

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female created He them." This is all the races, except Adam, meaning "ruddy complected".

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Then after God rested on the seventh day, on the eight day God created, as it is written in the Hebrew, " `eth-`Ha`adham" which is to say "the man". That man is who we call "Adam". Adam was created for a purpose, even though all the other races did exist before him.

Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground." So we see that the Adamic race, was set aside to till the ground, and be the farmers.

After God created "the Adam" He created more animals, and brought those animals to Adam and had him name the animals and use them for his use. Genesis 2:19, 20 "And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name there of ." [19] "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him." [20]

The idea that all the races came from one blood just doesn't catch it. Four thousand years is a short time for that to happen when there is not one example ever that any species has produced anything but its own species. What the eveloutionist has ended up with is a bag full of chain links, with not one link connected, and we are suppose to buy his bag. The ignorant of the Scriptures are buying the bag, just as they have bought the bag of the rapture theory.

The King James translators didn't even put the word "blood" in italics to warn the reader that it was added, and it is for this reason that I encourage you to have a "Companion study Bible" and a numbered Strongs concordance that is numbered to a Greek and Hebrew dictionary. It is up to you to seek out the truth, and check out what others say, and that you do not let others do your interpretation for you. With these tools of the Scriptures you can brake the Word of God back to the original text, and understand exactly what God has said through these writers. God created each race seperate from the others, and He looked and all of them were good, and God was proud of each. So lets look at what the true translation should be of this verse.

"And have made of one dust, of the same soil, made He all nations [This word "Nations" in the Greek is Ethnos] of men for to dwell on the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation."

In the Greek is "ethnos", meaning tribes and races. It is the ethonic peoples of today, the Asian, the African, the Caucasian, and so on. He made us all from the same soil, meaning our flesh bodies are from the dust of the earth. It is God that has set the kings and empires up to rule, and given the seasons and times for them to fall, and be done away with. It is also God that determines what what bounderies each of those peoples and nations will live within.

Hi

Apparently you didn't take my reply seriously, so you are attempting to convince me by repeating yourself.

First, the word "One" is in the manuscripts and it is singular, which means, that all of mankind came from the one man Adam. Only Adam was formed from the dust of the earth. All of mankind came from this one man Adam. This is why it tells us in Corinthians, that "In Adam all die"

I have heard of this man made theory that God made all the races. But this theory is a fallacy.

Your conclusions are all based upon private interpretation of the scriptures.

Mysteryman

Hi

Apparently you didn't take my reply seriously, so you are attempting to convince me by repeating yourself.

First, the word "One" is in the manuscripts and it is singular, which means, that all of mankind came from the one man Adam. Only Adam was formed from the dust of the earth. All of mankind came from this one man Adam. This is why it tells us in Corinthians, that "In Adam all die"

I have heard of this man made theory that God made all the races. But this theory is a fallacy.

Your conclusions are all based upon private interpretation of the scriptures.

My conclusions are based on what the scripture's say,not what I think they say.If you can't see,it's all good...

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Can't get any clearer,Eve does not come into the picture,until the next chapter, as does Adam..

Believe what you will,Im ok...

Mysteryman said:
onelove

The word "races" is not even in the Word of God !

The image of God is ---- ONE --------- Not many !!

Again,if you think all the different races came from two people,cool...Fact remains in Gen 1 He made the male and the female at the same time,as scripture shows,if you wanna say Gen 2 is a recap of Gen 1,as do most people,it's your choice but it's cleraly not....

onelove said:
I thank you for studying with Men As Trees Teaching Ministry and encourage you to view some of the other Bible studies on this website.
Onelove, I went to your site just for a quick look around. Y'all believe and teach just about every controversial theory that's out there. Eight days of creation, Gap theory, Serpent Seed, it's all in there.

Anyway, back to the topic. :topictotopic Can you give me a definition for the Hebrew word "kol" Strong's #3605?

Westtexas

NinaMMitchell said:

The account of how humans spreaded is not detailed in the Bible (not important either). If even modern men today can spread by implanting eggs, why doubt that God doesn't have His way to achieve things.

Don't forget that Jesus Christ was born without Mary being married.

westtexas said:
onelove said:
Onelove, I went to your site just for a quick look around. Y'all believe and teach just about every controversial theory that's out there. Eight days of creation, Gap theory, Serpent Seed, it's all in there.

Anyway, back to the topic. :topictotopic Can you give me a definition for the Hebrew word "kol" Strong's #3605?

Westtexas

3605 kol kole or (Jer. 33:8) kowl {kole}; from 3634; properly, the whole; hence, all, any or every (in the singular only, but often in a plural sense):--(in) all (manner, (ye)), altogether, any (manner), enough, every (one, place, thing), howsoever, as many as, (no-)thing, ought, whatsoever, (the) whole, whoso(-ever).

Back