Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Calling

Caroline H

I know that all Christians are called by God to spread the Gospel and make disciples, no matter where they live. I know that it shouldn't matter wheather you stay where you live to do this or travel the world, because people on one side of the world need Jesus just as much as those on the other side. But the fact is that some people are directed by the Holy Spirit to move to other places and some are not. I have struggled with this recently. My parents were missionaries to England for several years when I was a child, and their hearts have always yearned for the foreign mission field. Growing up I never really thought about my own calling and it wasnt' until afew years ago that I actually began to LIVE for Christ. But when I was 15 I remeber distinctly hearing in my heart the Lord's words saying "I want you to go". I have believed that I was called to be a missionary for a long time now, but in the last few months I am unsure. I want to be obedient to His purposes for me, but I don't want my own ideas to cloud my judgement. Please pray for me to know clearly what His will is and that I will be faithfull to Him.

Thank you,
...Caroline...

Praying for God to show you discernment through His will.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Caroline,

I pray the Lord shows you His way for you. I also felt called to 'go', but God closed doors and open others...trust Him The Lord bless you,

Tina

Caroline, Jesus will be their for you and with you, He said in His Word
He will never leave you . I'am praying for you .

God is always on time, and i know that, from all the time He has gone and given me a way and strength, be patient, have faith and continue praying as we also pray for you.

all will be fine, i strongly believe that.

Back