Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Campaign warning of rising Islamophobia is disinformation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have heard of islamaphobia, that is when anyone who disagrees or questions Islam gets condemned.

I never heard of Jewphobia or Christianphobia. Jews and christians must not get discriminated against in thsi world or or something that must be why authorities told jews to stay home for there safety and are given added security.

I would put forward that it is a real thing. Sometimes people take a bad event and generalize those who share similarities to the perps. An example would be treating all Jewish people as if they are responsible for the bombings, or all Palistanian people for the actions of Hamas. Or people who see an Islamic person and react as if that person is a latent terrorist.

Islam is a religion. Semite is like many different cultures and languages, hebrew, arabic, aramaic, some african languages, and so on.

I would put forward that it is a real thing. Sometimes people take a bad event and generalize those who share similarities to the perps. An example would be treating all Jewish people as if they are responsible for the bombings, or all Palistanian people for the actions of Hamas. Or people who see an Islamic person and react as if that person is a latent terrorist.

In general there is alot of fake news yet in times of war and trouble that aplifies 1000 fold and the media is shocking and everyone needs to be very vigilant what information they consume.

When its something as severe as a war that is where there is going to be major fake news and bias and all sorts of dribble comming out of peoples mouths.

When that hospital was so called hit, within minuites the blame game stared, the news was so fake they even said 500 people dead. How on earth if a hospital is blown up within minuites someone can just walk around and count 500 dead people and know who done it. Its pathetic. It would time for actural intelligence agencies to analise that type of information and evidence first before the media starts spewing accusations out its mouth.

Omar even tried post a picture of dead children, it was fake news, its was analised and found to be from Syria. Thankfully true fake news got cencored for once and removed. That just stirs more trouble and makes people more angry posting fake pictures of dead children in the so called region of palestine. Its disgusting, then again she is disgusting.

Islamophobia is a real thing, in the true sense of the word, and that’s why the Left is actually largely Islamophobic.

Islamophobia is a real thing, in the true sense of the word, and that’s why the Left is actually largely Islamophobic.
Can you explain that .if I get it right they are very ant Muslim based on that islam is akin to conservative views on marriage and also the LGBT and abortion .save polygamy which some muslims support .

Can you explain that .if I get it right they are very ant Muslim based on that islam is akin to conservative views on marriage and also the LGBT and abortion .save polygamy which some muslims support .
They don’t speak out against Islam, in the name of their version of Islamophobia. But the reason they don’t speak out is because they’re fearful of what Muslim extremists will do. I suppose I should correct myself then and say that is actually a rational fear of Islam, not an irrational one.

It is the truth, many on the left and the media are so islamaphobic and afriad of speaking about Islam out of fear they have to use the word Islamaphobe. Its submission out of fear, thats exactly what the Islamists praise.

Jihadists love islamaphobia becasause anyone who dare critisise islam or question a muslims faith gets condemned. Its basically a fundamental part of sharia law.

Odd bed fellows. One would think Muslims would be Republicans, but they aren't. I think its the pro-Palestine bias they like, also they hate Christians....who most associate with Republicans. The Koran demands warn against "people of the book," Christians and Jews. Their distaste for the Democrat agenda for LGBT doesn't overrule that, in Palestine they would toss LGBT

In many islamic cou tries the penalty for critising or questikning islam or mohammud is death, yet in the west with freedom of soeech and opinion you get called offencive names like an islamaphobe to try make yiu feel guilty. Its like havijg a perfectly rational and logucal reason why the boarder should be protected but can still get called one of the most offensive names anyone could ever call someone else and thats a racist.

People go kn about hste speech but realistically calling someonre a islamaphobe or a racist or a nazi are the most offensive wordd anyone basically could ever call someone. Its equal or maybe even worse than calling someone a fat pig.

I have heard of islamaphobia, that is when anyone who disagrees or questions Islam gets condemned.

I never heard of Jewphobia or Christianphobia. Jews and christians must not get discriminated against in thsi world or or something that must be why authorities told jews to stay home for there safety and are given added security.
When a cross is put in glass of urine, its "art." When anything Islamic is disrespected, everyone cries "hate speech", but its the fear of being targeted by jihadists that compels them to respect Islam. So Christianity alone gets ridiculed and blasphemed, not the religion of those who pray all infidels die the death.

When a cross is put in glass of urine, its "art." When anything Islamic is disrespected, everyone cries "hate speech", but its the fear of being targeted by jihadists that compels them to respect Islam. So Christianity alone gets ridiculed and blasphemed, not the religion of those who pray all infidels die the death.

Its submission out of fear and thats the fundamental foundation of Islam. Your either a muslim and if not dont even dare to critise or question islam or Mohamud or you will be condemned for it.

In many islamic countries the penalty is death thats why minorities stay on the closet and keep there mouths shut, In the west with freedom of speech and opinion you will get labelled offensive names like racist or islamaphobe.

I dont think some people realise how acturully offensive some words are. I mean the word racist is nasty, i dont know mqny offensove words that conquor the word racist, and the world Islamaphobe thats really offensive bacially accusing someone of hating all muslims. Just liars stiring trouble.

I think the left (which I have been a part of for a while) gets a lot right about Islamphobia, but it's true that if you mention that the Mulsim religion is very much against much of our ideals, they tend to turn a deaf ear to that point.
Christianity tends to be fair game for open disrespect. This is largely because we are the majority religion in the West, but imo that shouldn't excuse it

I think the left (which I have been a part of for a while) gets a lot right about Islamphobia, but it's true that if you mention that the Mulsim religion is very much against much of our ideals, they tend to turn a deaf ear to that point.
Christianity tends to be fair game for open disrespect. This is largely because we are the majority religion in the West, but imo that shouldn't excuse it

The reason Christians are fair to critisism and disrespect is because of Jesus teachings to his followers to accept it without violence , and also because in the west most christians have respect for everyone elses 1st amendment rights to freedom of critisism and opinion.

Put those two together and Christianity at large is peaceful.

What is the worst thing in Christianities scriptures and teachings of Christ or the Apsotle Paul. Believing some people are sinners and the solution to that is not to associate with them and wipe the dust off your feet and pray for them. Thats peaceful solution.

There is no stone a blasphemer or critic or throw a sinner off a building or resolve any situation with violence. Thats not in christianity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back