Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can a Christain invites a non christain to check whether a house is haunted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I think that demons and spirits probably can materialise but probably do not because this would scare people so bad that they would turn to the Lord for help, and get it. They have a better weapon than such activity at their disposal, deception and planting seeds of doubt, without proving anything by materialising and causing you such fear that you would immediately call upon the Lord. They want you alone on this rather than calling in the Lord.

I don't think they would do it often because the greatest lie the devil told the world was that he didn't exist. And most times they make themselves known, they tell people they are "good spirits" or that they're channeling them. New Age shenanigans. The scriptures say satan and his demons transform as an angel of light.

The things is that with all these so called mediums contacting spirits and so on is that they all eventually get caught out as fakes and frauds. They are in contact with nothing. Its better for people to realise that they are fakes rather than someone who is in contact with another world so to speak. I don't doubt for one second that evil spirits exist nor that they are not every day doing things to influence people and lead them down the wrong paths. Things happened in the Old Testament and early New Testament times that do not happen now. For example healers. Real early on a healer only needed to touch someone in the name of Jesus and they were healed from anything. But later we read in James 5 v 14 and 15 that a sick person called for the Elders who would anoint them with oil... Even then changes were coming about.
Yes evil spirits/demons and Satan fight against us every day but they don't have the capacity to do the things attributed to them that they are given by so many of our modern churches today. Witches and so on are influenced no ifs by evil but the things they do themselves, the witches for instance, have no power to physically do anything. Just spiritual damage, which again I say can be the worst damage of all. Theres no need to walk around a house or property using, virtually, incantations repeating the name of Jesus to make evil spirits never go there again. Its not our houses and cars etc that have the problem, its us. And all we need to do is wear the Armour of God to protect us. If it were our homes and so on we would be advised in the Word to not forget to put protection on our houses. We are not told that, we are told to protect ourselves. We have to really careful what we add to being a Christian as the Bible is our guide and tells us everything from the start of Creation to the End of our world as we know it and all that's in between. Is what you are told to do by others given as an example in the Bible? EG Slain in the spirit? No? Then its not from God but man. Is covering my house with Christs blood to keep out demons there? No? Then again its not from God. Im not telling Christians that demons don't exist nor that they are not on the warpath with us every day, what I am telling them is the truth that they are not going to have them materialise in front of them or be able to do anything like we see or are told they do by all those who are always in the end proven to be a fraud. Every top medium and so called chaneller has been proven a fraud in contact with nothing. Yep, 100% they are influenced by evil to do what they do, but that they really do what they do is a joke. Same as Alien abduction, the attack spiritually is as real as it gets but the physical side, being abducted, probed etc isn't. Satan is the father of lies, and sometimes even his lies contain lies. Don't fall for it.

Of course I believe in the power of the name of Christ it is just that we have no need to protect houses or cars or anything else, its ourselves that we are told to put armour on. Lets say a person called for their house to be covered and kept from evil of any kind. Then lets say that person then turns on their TV. On TV there are some pretty evil shows, demonic in fact. Will the TV signal be blocked from entering the house, or particular shows not be picked up, the evil ones? No that will not happen, the signal will get through and evil will be there right smack on centre stage in your lounge room. Its you who needs to protect yourself by wearing Gods Armour. Of course there is power in Christs name, those who came to arrest Jesus fell backwards when He said who He was. Demons were cast out by His name etc etc... But the Bible is our guide and covering houses in Christs blood is not there as a thing to do. In fact using Christs blood in such ways has its roots in the RC church.
One post here says that demons don't materialise in their actual form because if they did people would see them for who they were and turn to God. This must be non believers spoken about. My question is then "what is a demons natural form" the one that must be universally known by people everywhere to recognise them as such? There must be a universally recognisable form for this to be able to take place for a non believer to see? What does one look like? A non visible to us, disembodied spirit? Perhaps like one of the RC versions, horns, ugly, arrow tailed?
Most descriptions actually have their origin in the RC church, the church of error!
I thought God created things of beauty, some fell but I didn't see where they were then made ugly and monstrous looking! Good trick that one, simple but it seems to have fooled millions upon millions worldwide. An enemy gets people to look for something that it does not even look like. Why doesn't the Bible give us a description of what they look like? Because we don't actually see them! Its what they can do to us and how they attack which we have in the finest of detail. Of course the Word of God has power, that's part of the Armour and if you wear it properly you wont fall victim to attack, whether it be in a house, car, shop, park or anywhere. You will carry your protection with you wherever you go! The things we practice must have visible examples of in the Word, not vague maybe's, but solid examples which are backed up by the Word itself. So many practices these days have none such examples and have only been made up by men. The Bible is our life guide to salvation from go to stop, start to finish. Our instruction manual and more. If its not in there, or there clearly to be seen then, its not there and is a commandment of men, not God. You simply need to ask yourself, is what I am doing given as a clear example in the Bible? For instance, is there examples of people covering there houses and asking for angels to stand at the corners of their houses in the Word? Or walking around them calling out the name of Jesus to protect them from demons? In fact anything you are taught to do should have clear examples of it in Gods word in the New Testament. I was once in a church that slayed people in the spirit and had dozens of people talking in unknown languages throughout the services. I asked the Pastor where in the Bible were the examples of this? He had no answer other than telling me I was going to hell. They also taught members to cover their homes in blood. The blood of Christ is not a trivial thing, and I am not in any way here trying to make it appear that way. Its precious beyond our imagination. I hope you see the truth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back