Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

CAN EVIL SPIRIT JUMP SOULS AND FOLLOW YOU TO DIFFERENT LOCATION'S?? SAUL HAD SPIRT OF JEALOUSY.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

In first samuel, saul had spirt of jealousy. He number of times tried to kill David. Saul was not acting on his own accord. This entity destroyed saul. Going to witch of endor ended it for saul. I moved away from Narcissist 5 years ago. Toxic environment. Thier were signs he was under demonic control. I heard him several times in other room. Him alone. Talking to someone. Saying he cant do that to him. I believe he was talking to evil entity. I experienced emotional and psychological abuse. I went to counseling for anger and rage. Moving away from him 5 years ago. I have trouble maker neighbor, who lives on same floor. Bullying tactics like I went through with the narcissist 6 years ago. Could this be the same evil spirits??. God has been protecting me. And I use the power of Luke chapter 9. If you have holy spirit or achieve spirtual growth. Your on hit list for prince of darkness. Are some Christian people on hit list??.

Acts 16:16 kjv
16. And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17. The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
19. And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

I not an expert here, but I think this is a NT example of a familiar spirit.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

1 Corinthians 12:10 kjv
10. To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Not everyone has the same gifts.

Luke 9 is a good example of dealing with spirits.

Sometimes we look within our on self (flesh) for the problem and a solution the Holy Spirit has put in our mind.

May God bless your quest.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Last month, waiting at the elevator. I heard female voice coming from nearby unit. It said, I CAN FEEL HIM. It could be familiar spirits or entity. They must have felt presence of the holy spirit. I wonder if their involved in the occult or just demonic influence. Thiers a connection between former girlfriend who had pure hatred for me, 1990s and the current situation of neighbor. My former girlfriend, left message on answering machine, 2004, vulgar and hatred, her voice changed to masculine voice. I noticed the uncontrollable hatred. It's on level of insanity. I'm staying with Luke chapter 9.

In first samuel, saul had spirt of jealousy. He number of times tried to kill David. Saul was not acting on his own accord. This entity destroyed saul. Going to witch of endor ended it for saul. I moved away from Narcissist 5 years ago. Toxic environment. Thier were signs he was under demonic control. I heard him several times in other room. Him alone. Talking to someone. Saying he cant do that to him. I believe he was talking to evil entity. I experienced emotional and psychological abuse. I went to counseling for anger and rage. Moving away from him 5 years ago. I have trouble maker neighbor, who lives on same floor. Bullying tactics like I went through with the narcissist 6 years ago. Could this be the same evil spirits??. God has been protecting me. And I use the power of Luke chapter 9. If you have holy spirit or achieve spirtual growth. Your on hit list for prince of darkness. Are some Christian people on hit list??.

No one ever became more like Jesus by focusing on the demonic.

2 Corinthians 3:18
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Hebrews 12:1-3
1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Fear. Fear God. Evil spirits can be like lawyers. They can also be like Bullies. Fear of God is a good thing. Fear of God takes away fear of man. (And other things.) God is love. God's love is fatherly. You are doing the right things? What do you have to fear? Perfect love knows no fear. God will keep in perfect peace those who thoughts are fixed on him.

Given someone didn't have a fear of God, and was afraid of a demonic entity they became aware of, that entity could be like a bully feeding off that fear, and the reaction to. Fear God.

Growing spiritually, someone could become aware of these things. Satan and demons were attract to authority. As Christians we have authority. Pastors or Church leaders or elders, they have more authority? Growing Spiritually, someone could gain "More Authority Spiritually." That make sense? Given you have a fear of God, and center yourself, you should be fine. Growing in "More Spiritual Authority" may attract attention. Someone still may be fine, but they may end up with interesting supernatural experiences in spiritual warfare.

From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, even more will be expected. (Luke 12:48)

There may have been various spirits of jealousy. A lot of people could have a Jezebel Spirit for example. It is not exactly jumping.

Authority -

As Christians, we have authority through The Blood of Christ to cast out evil spirits. Did someone have doubt or fear? Doubt and fear kill faith. Faith may be described as a state. A state of someone having no doubt and no fear in their personal relationship with God. All Christians who have been growing in faith, and faith is a journey, all Christians have authority.

A pastor or Church leader, they may have a flock. They may be a teacher. This type of thing may attract attention. Secular Humanists, and other weirdos, they may attack him from time to time given he was for God. They would like to bend a pastor to their will, sort of like Communist in China forcing pastors to be Communist Party compliant.

When I mention "More Spiritual Authority," that may have been in God's plans for someone. As shepherded by God, he may have gone through various trials, towards gaining authority in the spiritual or principalities. That type of things could make a man a target for spirits.

Fear. Fear God. Evil spirits can be like lawyers. They can also be like Bullies. Fear of God is a good thing. Fear of God takes away fear of man. (And other things.) God is love. God's love is fatherly. You are doing the right things? What do you have to fear? Perfect love knows no fear. God will keep in perfect peace those who thoughts are fixed on him.

Given someone didn't have a fear of God, and was afraid of a demonic entity they became aware of, that entity could be like a bully feeding off that fear, and the reaction to. Fear God.

Growing spiritually, someone could become aware of these things. Satan and demons were attract to authority. As Christians we have authority. Pastors or Church leaders or elders, they have more authority? Growing Spiritually, someone could gain "More Authority Spiritually." That make sense? Given you have a fear of God, and center yourself, you should be fine. Growing in "More Spiritual Authority" may attract attention. Someone still may be fine, but they may end up with interesting supernatural experiences in spiritual warfare.

There may have been various spirits of jealousy. A lot of people could have a Jezebel Spirit for example. It is not exactly jumping.

I do think the American Folktales of Demons with Contracts and things does need to be reviewed in light of recent events.

I do think the American Folktales of Demons with Contracts and things does need to be reviewed in light of recent events.

They can't really make a contract with you. That would be a lie.....in that a spiritual entity made a contract with a man. Some people may have believed that they did. The perception there, even if they were experiencing something supernatural, the perception is a lie. There are no binding contracts with spiritual entities. Someone who believed they made a contract should repent and choose God.

Spiritual entities working through men, could use men to make contracts. To understand this someone may need to understand The Soul.

Link: "Discovering the Soul"

What is a soul? A soul is a person. A soul has a lot to do with identity. A young person could have ended up contracted by Walt Disney. Is Disney tied to Occultism, and Freemasonry, and some other negative things? In a contract, someone may be signing away their free will. They may have to be where Disney tells them to be, do what Disney tells them to. In the contract, they may have given Disney authority over themselves, and what they produce. Someone, in a sense, was signing away their soul or identity.

Is there something to folk tales? There is. It may take some spiritual discernment, and conversation between like minded Christians to hammer out what is legit, and what is not.

Last edited:

Mary had a little lamb, fleece as white as snow, and everywhere that marry went, the lamb was sure to go.

I come from a Non-Denominational background. As young man, I recall some pastors talking about how they believed that there may be a Prophetic Gene, and it may have been passed through the female line.

Jesus was virginal. Did Jesus have a female cousin or a sister? That may have been, I don't 100% know, part of a "Templar Treasure." Tracing the male line is relatively easy. Good luck trying to find something like that without some frame of reference.

In regards to a prophetic gene, there may have been many roots or off shoots of it. Someone could have been prophetic, and not be "Of the line" of Jesus. It may have taken Jesus to activate.

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 12:1 kjv
1. Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

This forum is about Godly Love

Spiritual evil seems to lead people (souls) into evil. The temptation is within the soul.

Now I see through dark sunshades (through a glass darkly) but hopefully I am not blind.

Adam did not IMHO demonstrate spiritual gifts. He demonstrated having the ability to function in the garden. There seems to be no ability in Adam to overcome the evil logic of the serpent. If Adam had spiritual gifts, should they have helped Adam deal with the issues?

Evil in the garden is moving from?:
Satan?
to
Serpent?
to
Eve
to
Adam

How the tree held the knowledge is (at this time), a mystery to me. Insulin resistance leads to hunger (?), some desire for forbidden food was there.

The desire to be led?, to dumb idols is spiritual?
It is not the spiritual leading we need.

Look into the spiritual gifts of Pentecost.
At that point things change IMHO. The power to resist begins. Perfect? Are we still waiting for the last trump? Are we waiting for final changes? Yes.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back