Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study --Can The Lord Ever Find Unity??--

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah message

Sunlover quotes some scripture from another site: I post it here for consideration of the End Time rejection of REPEATED Truth! Does it have a 'probational' closing point? ---Elijah

She gives sound Gospel:

Matthew 12:24-33
24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
rather than the power of the Holy Spirit)
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31 Wherefore (He said all that to say this) I say unto you,
All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Elijah here:
2 Peter 2:19-22 gives some more 'Inspiration'. But is it really a requirement to live by Matthew 4:4's Every Word??? You know, EVERLASTING GOSPEL?? It seems that these below which are past/tense, as Holy Spirit released ones, did not think so!! These (these were the ones who had escaped!) have Grieved & Quenched His Leading for the very last time. (Romans 8:14) His STRIVING had been of NO AVAIL! Genesis 6:3
They were left to follow their DESIRED one as did Cain. Genesis 4:7. The Lord has simply asked of them, that "IF YE LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS'', all ten, yet there was no 'true' love seen!

It seems that some promise them liberty, yet are servants of corruption & is really in bondage! Commandment breakers!! See v. 19. of 2 Peter 2:19-22

"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled there in, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of rightousness, than after they had known it, to turn from the Holy Commandment delivered unto them.

But it happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire."

And what is new??? The Eccl. verses.

Can a person just continue on rejecting the STRIVING of the Holy Spirit when the Holy Spirit leads one into Truth, by Quenching & Grieving Him for long?? See 1 Samuel 15:19-20!! And then finally 1 Sam
uel 16:14. Surely we realize what was to follow on here??

And Paul in Hebrews 6:5-6 let's all of the UNIVERSE see in ETERNAL Documention what had been done in Sauls case! (plus others seen here in the verse) Even whole 'candelsticks' as in Revelation 2:5 & Revelation 17:5 finds many such false teaching ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH FOLDS CUT OFF!

No, these ones had all been prophesied as being Christians in name only. Even seen by 'all', but not known by them in Revelation 3:9. Notice the reading of Hebrews 6:5-6.

"And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come.
(the previous verse stated flat out that these ones had 'BEEN MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST EVEN! ... For it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE..)

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing that they crucify to the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame."

So, we see in Luke 12:47-48 that the ones that are judged by far the worse in the day of Judgement, and the ones who will burn the longest for their rejection of all of Christ's requirements, these seen here are the ones who profesed to know Christ, but refused the Holy Spirit 'STRIVING' to LEAD them! Romans 8:14 again. Try Hosea 4:6.

Just a closing thought. Do you think that any here on the forum are able to be 'led' into all Truth? When God states Everlasting Gospel & Everlasting Covenant, how long is that??? That 'Inspiration' alone from the HOLY GHOST, would tell a 'submitted' person in His Leading that most all here is garbage. Christ is the Christ of the Gospel, [THE ETERNAL CENTERFOLD], with no Christ, one has NO EVERLASTING GOSPEL, PERIOD!
[/color]

(Acts 6:1) And in those days, when the number of the disciples were multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.

In those days:

refering to when thousands of people were being saved and added to the church, people gave all they had to futher the gospel, people were fellowshiping and having church everyday!

And all that ended when people started griping because some people didnt get what they wanted at the free potluck dinner at church.

That is justa simplified reason, but you get the point.

People thought they were the most important thing at that time and there hasnt been total unity in the fellowship of believers since... :crying:

It is a sad thing, but Christ will fix it all one day...

Titus 2:11-13
(11) For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
(12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
(13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back