Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cats or Dogs?

Who rules, who drools?

• Cats make better pets than dogs!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You gotta love a face like this don't you now?
bichon-frise-0230.jpg

And he don't shed either

vic C. said:
I tried that with by pet coyote, Wile E. He drove the car to the nearest Acme warehouse. :-D
Musta been one of them really good back seat drivers ehh? :-D :-D

Turn or burn,
Nice pooch. I hope he aint looking for a friendly leg.. is he? :lol: :lol:

That's a funny looking dog, TOB . It kinda reminds me of a giraffe. :roll:

I want to get a good watchdog for outside. We've had so many dogs; a doberman, greatdane, a pitbull.. I'm trying to get input on which breed is the better watchdog?? It doesn't have to be one I named.

PS.. I want to raise it from a puppy.

We had a doberman, he was the greatest watchdog ever. Very loving and friendly, but ONLY if you came in through the front door, greeted by the family. When they were dating, my brother-in-law to be thought it would be very funny to climb over our back fence and try to scare my sister by banging on our bedroom window. BIG MISTAKE. We found him against the fence, our Dobie standing with one forepaw at each of his shoulders, and growling right in his face. Rajah didn't bite him or anything, just held him there. As soon as we told Rajah it was OK, he jumped down and was all wags and doggie grins. We raised him as a puppy and he never had any kind of special training, but he was a great watch dog.

Our Doberman was my favorite, Handy! He only made it to a year old and then got ran over after I let him off the leash to run. I never thought he would immediately turn and run out in front of a car that fast. It was a sad thing to get over-- and the driver of the car kept going. :sad

If I can find a litter that isn't registered-- so the price will be reduced, I'll probably get one. There's not a lot of Dobermans in this area that I know of, but i'm going to be patient.

Your sidekick is adorable. I bet he does great with the 'cuddle factor' too. I'm not that much into small dogs (most I've known have been yappy and I can't stand yappy dogs), but even I have to admit that's one cute little pup you got there.

Can he bring cows to heel? :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back