Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Chain of Grace!

JM

chain1.jpg

(1) FOREKNOWN
(2) PREDESTINED
(3) CALLED
(4) JUSTIFIED
(5) GLORIFIED

AMEN!
http://www.soundofgrace.com/dec97/chngrce.htm

Grace is a far bigger topic that your chain. Grace is the word of God given to us in scripture and the preacher or book or thought that gives us a CORRECT understanding of it. Grace is the world in which we live and the men who have gone before us so that we would be. Grace is the mother that gave us birth and all the people who raised up a business so that I can make a lving and feed my family. Grace is the world around us and the universe it sits in. Grace is the city I drove by this morning that was built by the talents of the men that God placed on this planet to build it, showing in some way the image of God who is building a city of living stones (see Peter and revelatoins). Grace is the two beautiful Cathedrals right along the highway that I drove by that turn my mind toward him. All is grace. The believer acknowledges that grace and let's it penetrate his life. The unbeliever is blind to it and perishes because he will not acknowledge his creator. Oh amazing grace. "In him we live and move and have our being". This was first written by a pagan sage. Paul inserted it in to his works recorded by Luke in the Acts of the Apostles. I've not come close to doing grace justice in this short paragraph. Forgive me Lord for my terrible inadequacy on the subject. Grace indeed amazing because it is from an amazing God!

Thessalonian said:
Grace is a far bigger topic that your chain. Grace is the word of God given to us in scripture and the preacher or book or thought that gives us a CORRECT understanding of it. Grace is the world in which we live and the men who have gone before us so that we would be. Grace is the mother that gave us birth and all the people who raised up a business so that I can make a lving and feed my family. Grace is the world around us and the universe it sits in. Grace is the city I drove by this morning that was built by the talents of the men that God placed on this planet to build it, showing in some way the image of God who is building a city of living stones (see Peter and revelatoins). Grace is the two beautiful Cathedrals right along the highway that I drove by that turn my mind toward him. All is grace. The believer acknowledges that grace and let's it penetrate his life. The unbeliever is blind to it and perishes because he will not acknowledge his creator. Oh amazing grace. "In him we live and move and have our being". This was first written by a pagan sage. Paul inserted it in to his works recorded by Luke in the Acts of the Apostles. I've not come close to doing grace justice in this short paragraph. Forgive me Lord for my terrible inadequacy on the subject. Grace indeed amazing because it is from an amazing God!

Yes, it is. I posted a link as well.

Back