Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Characteristics of the Antichrist

reddogs

We have the text giving us the characteristics of what is Antichrist.
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So it shows us has what has generally been understood to mean opposed to Christ, or against Christ, with the assumption that the Greek prefix anti means essentially what the English anti means. In English anti-war would rightfully be understood to mean against war, or opposed to war. However, the question must be asked, What is the primary meaning of the GREEK word anti, and how does this amplify our understanding of the biblical term antichrist?

Fortunately, there are numerous examples of the Greek term anti found in the Scripture, and an examination of them will prove helpful. There at least 16 occurrences of the term anti found in the New Testament, with 15 of them being translated for in the King James Bible, while one time it is translated by the phrase 'in the room of'. Lets look at the usage first of all, which is found in Matthew 2:22.
Matthew 2:22
But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

With the key word being 'notwithstanding', also another text anti is translated for is Matt.20:28.
Matthew 20:28
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

We see it reads "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many." with 'came not' being the key to anti.

It is clear from these usages of anti the primary meaning of the term is instead of, or in place of, consistent with the word for. If one attempts to read any of the foregoing text and in the place of for substitute against, or opposed, the logic is lost. The Son of man did give His life against many, but as a substitute for many, or in the place of many.

Without argument, many times one who takes the place of another does so as an antagonist, or in opposition to him, and so these words which employ the prefix anti which have the meaning of opponent as their primary meaning. An example of this would be the word antidikos[adversary] in texts such as I Peter 5:8,
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

But, because the bare term anti clearly utilizes the concept of substitution, it would be a mistake to examine the word antichrist without this in mind. Taking this approach, the antichrist is first of all one who seeks to take the place of Christ, to exercise authority instead of Christ. This is a concept with which is demonstrated by texts such as 2 Thessalonians 2:4.
2 Thessalonians 2:4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The man of sin is described as usurping authority not rightfully belonging to him, attempting to masquerade as God, sitting in the seat of God. It is interesting to note that the word translated oppose in verse 4 is again a compound word, antikeima, meaning one who lies in the place of, or one who lies against. In Revelation 13, the beast power seeks to take the place of God by exhorting worship, something which rightfully belongs only to God, fulfilling the age-old designs of the arch-enemy, whose ambitious aspirations are recorded by the prophet Isaiah "Thou {Lucifer) hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High."(Isaiah 14:13,14)

With many Bible Scholars who have studied this and found the fulfillment of these prophetic symbols in the historical papacy, the question becomes how does it fit the interpretation. Without question, the papal power has attempted to take the place of Christ by title, by pronouncement, and by practice. The term vicar of Christ is instructive to compare the context. Vicar is of Latin origin, and means one who takes the place of, or one who acts instead of. We use the adjective vicarious to describe Christ's substitutionary sacrifice. Thus, when the pope identifies himself as the vicar of Christ, to operate in His stead, as His substitute, take note of this strange irony, then. Since both anti and vicar mean the same thing, namely substitute or one who takes the place of, the one from Greek and the other from the Latin, when the pope accepts the title vicar of Christ, he is thereby also accepting the title of anti Christ. Unfortunately, since most assume that the anti of antichrist means only against, or in opposition to, they are looking for a fulfillment of this prophetic symbol outside the church, while the Bible clearly identifies this power as coming from within. We saw in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 that he sits "in the temple of God." We see more on this in Acts 20:30.
Acts 20:30
Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

We see here that Paul warned the Ephesian elders "of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things". And we see even more in Revelation 17:3.
Revelation 17:3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

John saw in vision, Babylon typified as a woman (a church) which sat on a beast.

There is no question that the antichrist of the New Testament is an opponent of the true Christ, whose work is against that of Christ. But it would be a mistake when discussing the term antichrist to not include the characteristics of the antichrist which is also referred to under other names.

We find Paul gives this clue in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 and it has a name attached to it.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

"The son of perdition", who is the son of perdition? We see many who say it is Judas. But is it, Judas betrayed Christ for the thirty pieces of silver, but he doesnt fit the context given in the prophecy as Paul is talking to the Thessalonians about deception which Judas couldnt do as he was dead, and especially the 'falling away first'.

Second, "perdition" in the Greek is:
G684
ἀπώλεια
apōleia
ap-o'-li-a
From a presumed derivative of G622; ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal): - damnable (-nation), destruction, die, perdition, X perish, pernicious ways, waste.

G622
ἀπόλλυμι
apollumi
ap-ol'-loo-mee
From G575 and the base of G3639; to destroy fully (reflexively to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively: - destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.

We also see the "son of perdition" will do something in verse 4 of 2 Thessalonians 2. 'Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.'

Judas didn't sit in God's temple claiming to be God. So we look to see if this prophecy fits the devil after he fell.
Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

"Lucifer" in the Hebrew is:
H1966
הילל
hêylêl
hay-lale'
From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star: - lucifer.

Christ is the true morning star:
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Satan always wanted to be God and will do everything he can to pretend he is Christ when he's here to deceive the world.
Isaiah 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

The "north" is God's throne..
Ezekiel 8:3
And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

We see that the will be something Jerusalem, and provoke jealousy, it is Satan. So who is Satan provoking.
We see what God said in Exodus.
Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

And repeated it in Deuteronomy..
Deuteronomy 5:7
Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

When Satan is here and shows up in Jerusalem he will want the whole world to worship him as God as he has always wanted as Isaiah 14:14 shows.
Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Again, Lucifer (satan) will be here claiming worship that belongs to God and wanting to be God. He did it in heaven and deceived a third of the angels and they followed him.
Revelation 12:3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Ezekiel 28:2 also identifies Satan and what he desires.
Ezekiel 28:6
Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

"Tyrus" in the Hebrew means "rock"
There is a fake rock and the True Rock (Duet 32). Our True Rock is Christ, and not the fake rock, which is satan
The Prince and King of Tyre, in Ezekiel 28 are Satan.

Now we also see another name used for Satan. Revelation 9 gives us the name over the locust army. God gives it to us in both the Hebrew and the Greek so there is no way of missing it:
Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

"Abaddon" in the Hebrew is:
G3
Ἀβαδδών
Abaddōn
ab-ad-dohn'
Of Hebrew origin [H11]; a destroying angel: - Abaddon.

H11
אבדּון
'ăbaddôn
ab-ad-done'
Intensively from H6; abstractly a perishing; concretely Hades: -

Who is the destroying angel? Satan

"Apollyon" in the Greek:
G623
Ἀπολλύων
Apolluōn
ap-ol-loo'-ohn
Active participle of G622; a destroyer (that is, Satan): - Apollyon.

Apollyon comes from the same word as "perdition", as seen up above.

But is Satan the "son of perdition", no, he is the source of it, but someone else sits in Gods church with the characteristics of Satan, who is the "son of perdition" and as you can see 'that man of sin be revealed' is has a man at its head.

In the description of the man of sin, the son of perdition, who operates under cover for a time and is then revealed at the end, we are told opposes God, exalts himself above God, sits in the temple, and proclaims that he is God. Exalting himself above God and usurping God’s place in the heavenly temple recalls the little horn of Daniel 8. Showing himself to be God recalls Satan in scripture in Isaiah and Ezekiel, but it also points to the blaspheming power of Daniel and Revelation.
Daniel 7:11
I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

So, the description of the man of sin contains elements pointing to both Satan himself and a wicked agent of Satan in the course of Christian history. Through much of Christian history he has operated to undermine God’s law, in particularly the Sabbath, and to usurp powers that belong only to Christ.

The Bible never defines just one antichrist, especially as in the capital A of Antichrist that many try to teach, but says even now there are many and in the end of days will be the last time, 1 John 2:18. We have to remember that Satan is a created spirit and needs to work through others in order to build his literal kingdom here on earth as the war in heaven between Michael and Satan has not happened yet, Rev 12:7-12. This will be a Luciferian system of political, economic, military, educational and false religious power that founded in 1534 with its headquarters in Rome, Italy that will sit upon the mount of the congregation in the sides of the north which is Jerusalem on the same Temple mount of God where the Dome of the Rock is being refurbished for the son of perdition to take its seat. This power of the beast out of the sea gives power to the beast out of the earth who will control the government of every nation on every continent and even now works its iniquity in the world, Rev 13.

The beast that will rise up out of the sea, as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15, gives power to the beast that comes up out of the earth who is the last antichrist/ false prophet/son of perdition, 2Thessalonians 2:3-12.This beast is a Luciferian system comprised of economic, political, militant, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 His works are the abomination that causes desolation that Jesus forewarned us of in Matthew 24:15 and Daniel who explained this last of the seven remaining nations that still exist today and has always persecuted God's people from the time of Babylon up to present day unto the end of days, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Matthew 24:15; Revelation 13; Revelation 17:15. This will be the time of the greatest falling away from truth as this last antichrist, through lying signs and wonders, will promise peace and safety and then sudden destruction comes upon them who bow down and takes the mark of this beast, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6.

Jesus said those who will endure in the faith of Christ unto the end the same shall be saved, Matthew 24:13. Satan said, I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds, I will be like the Most High, Isaiah 14:12-15. The last antichrist, (as there have been many and even now are in the world), is the son of perdition being the false prophet that Satan works through as he will sit on the sides of the North declaring himself as being God and will cause many to bow down to him and take his mark as many will believe the lying signs and wonders he will show, Rev 13. Again, nowhere in scripture does it capitalize antichrist, but mans misinterpretations capitalize it and makes it one Antichrist that we are to watch for before Christ returns.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Bible never defines just one antichrist, especially as in the capital A of Antichrist that many try to teach, but says even now there are many and in the end of days will be the last time,

EXCELLENT,,
Thought I was the only one that GOT IT,, EvangelicalISM trans that verses as **when THE antichrist comes*** as if antichrist is One Single person, THE/singular..... Thus meaning there is no antichrist until HE comes, That is reading the ENGLISH trans and thus misunderstanding this idea of Antichrist.
Antichrist was around when Cain murdered Able, Thats Antichrist,, or even before when Eve fell victim to her flesh.
Antichrist is now stronger than ever. AI, computer dependent society, ISMs exploding by the day. Religionism, is one of these ISMS which is Antichrist.
The evangelicals hold on to a dangerous concept,, UNTIL The Antichrist COMES,, = Future,,all the while falling victim to the spirit of antichrist.
Anti = Against
Christ = anointing/anointed
anyone/institution that is against God spirits working in His Few Chosen,,,, this is antichrist.
Right now religion is the enemy of God, along w every world wide institution.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,

Esactly
Today we can clearly see a complete total falling away from God = Anointing.
This world is all about Power/Institutions, Very much so The Church (ProtestantISM)
God has no voice in this world today except only via His Holy Judgements,
His Teachings, no place. No one wants to hear what God has to say = 2 Thessalonians The Falling Away = No one has interest in God's Teachings. Its all about man and what he has to say. Refering specifically to The Chrurches.
when God sees that it should be among synagogues/gentile assemblies where He might get a word in,, well His Spirit visits and finds no room, This is The Falling Away.
There verse correctly exegete, correctly divided. = Brought to Life.
The scriptures can be and are in fact extremely difficult to understand.
Unless God gives the meanings,, This is the only way scriptures can be brought to Life.
Only through God.
Yet study of the greek/Strongs, is critical.
I could not understand this scripture til just now in my 67 yr and in responding to your post = This is called Revelation,, but again the interpretaion has been brewing in my mind for a longgg time via study of all history.
Revelation just does not magically drop out the sky like luck. Prep work is essential. = A fertile mind.

Esactly
Today we can clearly see a complete total falling away from God = Anointing.
This world is all about Power/Institutions, Very much so The Church (ProtestantISM)
God has no voice in this world today except only via His Holy Judgements,
His Teachings, no place. No one wants to hear what God has to say = 2 Thessalonians The Falling Away = No one has interest in God's Teachings. Its all about man and what he has to say. Refering specifically to The Chrurches.
when God sees that it should be among synagogues/gentile assemblies where He might get a word in,, well His Spirit visits and finds no room, This is The Falling Away.
There verse correctly exegete, correctly divided. = Brought to Life.
The scriptures can be and are in fact extremely difficult to understand.
Unless God gives the meanings,, This is the only way scriptures can be brought to Life.
Only through God.
Yet study of the greek/Strongs, is critical.
I could not understand this scripture til just now in my 67 yr and in responding to your post = This is called Revelation,, but again the interpretaion has been brewing in my mind for a longgg time via study of all history.
Revelation just does not magically drop out the sky like luck. Prep work is essential. = A fertile mind.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1John 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

The scriptures you bring up are only words, NOT the ,iving truth living reality, = Currently functioning only ona VERYYYY limited basis, as individuals, scattered, Not in any group. = Thus as I say God has no voice in the assemblies,
am I clear??
God can not work in groups that are not hearing His voice, Read the 7 letters to the assemblies in Rev
That is why I do not attend any groups,

The man of sin is described as usurping authority not rightfully belonging to him, attempting to masquerade as God, sitting in the seat of God. It is interesting to note that the word translated oppose in verse 4 is again a compound word, antikeima, meaning one who lies in the place of, or one who lies against.

EXCELLENT Exgesis/understandingSS
True the ROMAN Institution (aka The Catholic Church)) is the protype, the very archetype of this rejection of Yeshua and thus setting up its very own power structure
Yet this idea of usurping Yeshua and establishing another false kingdom is not at all limited to the old worn out Romean Institution.
This revolt against God's Kingdom can be easily witnessed within all protestant history,,,,If anyone has taken the time to honestly UNBIASED looked at protestant sect history.
This is why the Holy Gifts are not operating in any assembly.
The protestants like their Mother, have flaunted God's Spirit and set up a man made institution. Which is now , today,, splintered into countless sects,,and as we can all see is dying, and fast. WOW you should see the sects that meet on sunday,, most are less half full, while others look like a ghost town.
God will not ever support any man made institution. Never has nor ever will,,,but especially in this FINAL gentile epoch rulership.
This is why the young christians are shaking their heads,, IF God is so gracious,, where are His longggg ago promised gifts???
= Not going to happen, that is UNTIL.
THe gentiles have to do their part, otherwise God is blocked from doing His Holy Work.
= The antichrist is not working in the assemblkies, The assemblies are a major player in antichrist.
anti= against
Christ = anointed/anointing.
Why did I say **major** bc it is among the assemblies that one would expect to find God working, Yet God is not there. This is what confuses young christians and they can not find any answers to this puzzle.

"Any" ? Are you sure about this ? That is if you are talking about Gifts of The Holy Spirit .
sure I knew I was stepping out on a limb with a saw...OVER A CLIFF w that opinion, But in reference I mean sure there most likely are a few home style groups hidden here and there w some gifts, I was mainly refering to groups that assembly at a building on a sunday., = No gifts there as God can not abide by a group flaunting disregarding His Sabbath = SATURDAY, == Impossible gifts there.
Gifts
Prophesy
Interpretations of Tongues
Healings
Miracles (different vs healings) = Doors once closed now open
what else
Oh yes
Teaching. w/o knowledge My People always perish.
These are the gifts I am refering to.
I ve never ever seen this in my 40 yrs 30++ assemblies visited

I was mainly refering to groups that assembly at a building on a sunday., = No gifts there as God can not abide by a group flaunting disregarding His Sabbath = SATURDAY, == Impossible gifts there.
What if they are assembled on a Wednesday night ?

What if they are assembled on a Wednesday night ?
I gota feeling the concept of The Sabbath is not very well understood on this site In spite of long over extenduated postings , on endless debates.
The Sabbath is 6ish Friday, ends ,,, like sunrise Sunday. This period is Sacred and Holy To God.
Sure wednesday night/day **bible study** (man what a over played that term is, BIBLE STUDY,) Fellwoship, gathering as One people, , in fact make all 7 days time for gathering,, as we all know our schedules are packed, we actually need 30 hrs to get all our projects, home duties pet care accomplished.
so most buildings sit empty , ,, except for a 10am sunday social club meeting,, ends after 1 pm, sits empty til next sunday 8am. ...sunday night/wednesday services are lucky if 25% show up. so a assembly with say 100 members, 25 show,, doing who knows what ....= Ridiculous
way back I was flipping a AM channel, caught a preacher saying ***yes if we add up all the buildings owned by protestantism, it would be well over $1T** I thought that was both enlightening and funny. ,,while members are suffering under financial strains.
The church thing has morped into some Entertainment and social gossip time.
Lets see ,, the topic title,,, let me scroll up,,,oh yes Charateristics of antichrist
well my above post is antichrist
I feel like i am in a cemetary when ever i visit a building.
Got to see the insides of JImmy Scwaggert's building in baton Rouge, wow struck me as if satan designed it. a Red carpet of the most morbid shade, huge speakers hanging up high, the entire thing screamed **satan**
Reading protestant history now, wow, especially 19th C, UNREALLL. Mind Blowing. btw folks on YT are shreding christianityism to tiny pieces, There is nothing left, As if the thing went through the giant atom smasher machine,, Then steam rolled, then into china's massive steel furnace.
Reading protesatnt history is like reading a nightmareish horror story. Lots of monsters. Bloody and full of gore.
Why would, God around that mess???

I gota feeling the concept of The Sabbath is not very well understood on this site In spite of long over extenduated postings , on endless debates.
We have a whole section of the forum here dedicated to understanding the Sabbath , participate if you like :) .

We have a whole section of the forum here dedicated to understanding the Sabbath , participate if you like :) .

well , you asked if Wednesday is OK as gatherings, I said any day But make sure Saturday the brethern do NO WORK. Thats all I am saying This has less to do with which day is the sabbath more to do with God's super duper strict command, = Dont work on the sabbath.
Pick the day you think is The Sabbath, Thats up to you.
But if God knows Saturday is the Sabbath and one works, = breaking the covenant = out of fellowship w God,, thats all I am saying , If others believe sunday is the sabbath, Great for them.
I am refering to antichrist and his characteristics. In everything I posted here
Im not going over there, as I've done had my say about the sabbath on that forum, I have nothing more to add to that discussion. But here I am expressing my belief that breaking the sabbath (working, /not fellowshipping is antichrist)
Now if you work on saturday but fellowship all day sunday, I believe one is out of covenant.

Back