Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Check Out Spiritual Alignment

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
images - 2022-02-03T151027.172.jpeg

An Emoji Devotions For Thu 3RD February, 2022

Topic: Check Your Spiritual Alignment

Highlights:

Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. Genesis 5:24 NIV

He will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. Their hands will catch you so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.

Psalms 91:11‭-‬12 ERV

What makes man wants to hit his foot on a rock? Because He does not walk with good vision. The Bible says that “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
Matthew 6:22 (NIV) which means that if we can see with spiritual eyes, we will walk with God like Enoch did. After Enoch, it was only Elijah and Jesus Christ that ascended to heaven in human body.

Why Enoch own was different remains a special topic. His Spirit Eyes was so clear that he can identify difference between God's direction and human direction. He so much walked with God in a spiritually enlightened way that God was like : Hey yo! this dude is a special breed! I take this one for my self.

Have you ever wondered why Methuselah was the oldest man in history? Simply because he was the first born to Enoch. I want to conclude that When Methuselah was a child. He had learned the sacred mystery of longevity from his father. It is a great achievement to be the oldest man in history. He had seen it all, it remains only 31 years more to hit the milestone of a thousand years.

Apart from Spiritual eyes, we all need spiritual stamina like Jacob did in Jabbok : who did wrestled with an angel of God at night till day break and did not let him the angel leave until he received a blessing. Genesis 32:24-28

Jesus achieved so many in 3 years of His life because He has a good spiritual stamina and a good spiritual eyes as the son of God. Even His presence makes demon to cry for mercy. Philippians 2:9-11

Today, We must pray to be spiritually aligned in the Holy Ghost Power and in Fire of God's Spirit so we can fulfill God's purpose on earth.

The very first step is to fully accept Jesus as our personal Lord and savior. The we pray for spiritual alignment through His Spirit. John 3:2b. Have you checked your spiritual alignment with God? Go unto God in prayer.

Prayer: Oh Lord God, please Align my Spirit with Your Holy Ghost Power and Fire in Jesus name.

View attachment 13989

An Emoji Devotions For Thu 3RD February, 2022

Topic: Check Your Spiritual Alignment

Highlights:

Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. Genesis 5:24 NIV

He will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. Their hands will catch you so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.

Psalms 91:11‭-‬12 ERV

What makes man wants to hit his foot on a rock? Because He does not walk with good vision. The Bible says that “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
Matthew 6:22 (NIV) which means that if we can see with spiritual eyes, we will walk with God like Enoch did. After Enoch, it was only Elijah and Jesus Christ that ascended to heaven in human body.

Why Enoch own was different remains a special topic. His Spirit Eyes was so clear that he can identify difference between God's direction and human direction. He so much walked with God in a spiritually enlightened way that God was like : Hey yo! this dude is a special breed! I take this one for my self.

Have you ever wondered why Methuselah was the oldest man in history? Simply because he was the first born to Enoch. I want to conclude that When Methuselah was a child. He had learned the sacred mystery of longevity from his father. It is a great achievement to be the oldest man in history. He had seen it all, it remains only 31 years more to hit the milestone of a thousand years.

Apart from Spiritual eyes, we all need spiritual stamina like Jacob did in Jabbok : who did wrestled with an angel of God at night till day break and did not let him the angel leave until he received a blessing. Genesis 32:24-28

Jesus achieved so many in 3 years of His life because He has a good spiritual stamina and a good spiritual eyes as the son of God. Even His presence makes demon to cry for mercy. Philippians 2:9-11

Today, We must pray to be spiritually aligned in the Holy Ghost Power and in Fire of God's Spirit so we can fulfill God's purpose on earth.

The very first step is to fully accept Jesus as our personal Lord and savior. The we pray for spiritual alignment through His Spirit. John 3:2b. Have you checked your spiritual alignment with God? Go unto God in prayer.

Prayer: Oh Lord God, please Align my Spirit with Your Holy Ghost Power and Fire in Jesus name.

Amen. I stand in agreement with this prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back