Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study CHECK this out ** Iraq **

Atonement

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - Which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably know this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia .. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.

Mesopotamia mentioned 7 times by name in the KJV
Shinar mentioned 7 times by name in KJV
Babylon mentioned 286 times by name in the KJV

The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it other than Iraq.

And also, This is something to think about: Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

You mention that the Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

So - where is it now?

Euphrates is mentioned 29 times in the bible.

The last two times there is mention of the Euphrates in the KJ-Bible is
as the place where bound angels were let loose (Revelation 9:14) and where the sixth vial was poured out (Revelation 16:12)

the sixth trumpet

Revelation 9:14-15
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

the seven plagues

Revelation 16:12
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

i HAVE seen that list before and meant to put some good quality time into it, but i forgot all about it.

Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

I'm looking at Surah 9:11 in the Qu'ran and it does not read what you posted:

9:11 "But even so if they repent, establish regular prayers and practice regular charity- they are your brethren in faith."

Sounds like some kind of religious-American war propaganda to me.

Devekut said:

9:11 "But even so if they repent, establish regular prayers and practice regular charity- they are your brethren in faith."

Why am I not surprised that you give credence to the Koran????
Oh yes, because your a false teacher....

I got this from a friend of mine that attends my Church at Calvary. I thought it was interesting, posted it here.

Devekut wrote:

Jgredline wrote:

Why am I not surprised that you give credence to the Koran????
Oh yes, because your a false teacher....

Jgredline,
Do not self-medicate AND proceed to post on Christianforums.net.

Not only do I fail to give creedence to the Qu'ran in my post, but I am also pointing out the fact that the so called "prophecy" that just so happens to validate the American government's involvement in Iraq is a fabrication not found in the Qu'ran at all.

I would think any honest human being, never mind a self-professed Christian who believes in the commandment against bearing false witness, would welcome the unveiling of deception.

Devekut said:

Which of the twenty some versions that differ immensly are you quoting from?

Do you really think that:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah"

could be translated in another version as "But even so if they repent, establish regular prayers and practice regular charity- they are your brethren in faith."

??

Back