Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian’s are divided by Secret Societies

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

CherubRam

Judaic Christian
Christian’s are divided by Secret Societies
Jude 1:4 commentary

Jude 1:4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation...

Jude 1:4.
πάλαι pálai, pal'-ahee; palai denotes "long ago, of old," Heb 1:1, RV, "of old time" (AV, "in time past"); in Jude 1:4,
Long time, Old time, Ancient order.
Jeremiah 11:9
Then the Lord said to me, “There is a conspiracy among the people of Judah and those who live in Jerusalem.

Acts 6:9
Opposition arose, however, from members of the Synagogue of the Freedmen (as it was called)—Jews of Cyrene and Alexandria as well as the provinces of Cilicia and Asia—who began to argue with Stephen.

According to the Acts of the Apostles, the Synagogue of the Libertines (e.g. KJV, Wycliffe Bible) or Synagogue of the Freedmen (e.g. NKJV, NRSV) were a group of Hellenistic Jews who disputed with Saint Stephen (Acts 6:9).

The Freedmen were a secret society of Hellenistic Jews.

Unclean Birds and Three Frogs

Genesis 7:8
Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

Leviticus 11:13
“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,

Leviticus 20:25
“‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you.

Revelation 18:2
With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
Two headed eagle is an unclean bird:

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The frogs are impure spirits. A spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The beast are nations, or kingdoms.

When John wrote the book of Revelation, Roman soldiers were painting in blood dragons on their shields.

Masonic Dragon
For thousands of years a dragon has been a symbol for Secret Societies:

Shepherds as a parable

Isaiah 31:4
This is what the Lord says to me: “As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

Isaiah 56:11
They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, they seek their own gain.

Jeremiah 3:15
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 6:3
Shepherds with their flocks will come against her; they will pitch their tents around her, each tending his own portion.”

Jeremiah 10:21
The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the Lord; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

Jeremiah 12:10
Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my (pleasant field / the earth) into a desolate wasteland.

Jeremiah 22:22
The wind will drive all your shepherds away, and your allies will go into exile. Then you will be ashamed and disgraced because of all your wickedness.

Jeremiah 23:1
“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:2
Therefore this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:4
I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 25:34
Weep and wail, you shepherds; roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock. For your time to be slaughtered has come; you will fall like the best of the rams.

Jeremiah 25:35
The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36
Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture.

Jeremiah 50:6
“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

Ezekiel 34:2
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

Ezekiel 34:7
“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:8
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

Ezekiel 34:9
therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

Amos 1:2
He said: “The Lord roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers.”

Micah 5:5
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,

Zechariah 10:3
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.

Zechariah 11:3
Listen to the wail of the shepherds; their rich pastures are destroyed! Listen to the roar of the lions; the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

Zechariah 11:4
This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter.

Zechariah 11:5
Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

Zechariah 11:8
In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

Jude 1:12
These people are blemishes at your feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.
As you can see there are good and bad Shepherds.

And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,...

Revelation 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

Proverbs 9:1
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.

Ezekiel 34:2
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

Ezekiel 34:7
“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:8
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

Ezekiel 34:9
therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

Amos 1:2
He said: “The Lord roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers.”

And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,

Zechariah 10:3
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.

Zechariah 11:3
Listen to the wail of the shepherds; their rich pastures are destroyed! Listen to the roar of the lions; the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

Zechariah 11:4
This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter.

Zechariah 11:5
Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

Zechariah 11:8
In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

Jude 1:12
These people are blemishes at your feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.
As you can see there are good and bad Shepherds.

And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,...

Revelation 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

Proverbs 9:1
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
THIS IS THE APOLOGETICS FORUM WHERE A MEMBER STATES REASONS FOR HIS BELIEFS.

PLEASE REPLY TO POST 3 OR THIS THREAD WILL BE MOVED.

THANKS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD. USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.

Your evidence for this?
Synagogue of the Libertines - Wikipedia. According to the Acts of the Apostles, the Synagogue of the Libertines (e.g. KJV, Wycliffe Bible) or Synagogue of the Freedmen (e.g. NKJV, NRSV) were a group of Hellenistic Jews who disputed with Saint Stephen ( Acts 6:9 ).

In 167 BC the Hellenistic Jews took over the priesthood and temple, along with the nation Israel. After doing so they forced the temple priest and their families to go live in the desert.

In 33 AD the Hellenistic Jews had Christ executed by the Romans.

Acts 6:9
Opposition arose, however, from members of the Synagogue of the (Freedmen / Libertines)...
Hellenistic Judaism was a form of Judaism that combined Jewish religious tradition with elements of Greek culture.
Acts 6:1 and Acts 9:29.

Acts 6:1
In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Hellenistic Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food.

Acts 9:29
29 He talked and debated with the Hellenistic Jews, but they tried to kill him.

The New Holman Bible Dictionary no longer mentions the Jewish Hellenist as a secret society.

The Hellenistic Priesthood controlled Jerusalem and the temple from 167 BC to 133 AD. 133 AD was Israels final defeat by the Romans.

The take over of the temple and being made to live in the desert is mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Why did Christ call the Judaic Hellenistic priest serpents?
Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Matthew 23:33
“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Why did John call the temple a synagogue of Satan?
Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Jeremiah 11:9
Then the Lord said to me, “There is a conspiracy among the people of Judah and those who live in Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:25
There is a conspiracy of her princes within her like a roaring lion tearing its prey; they devour people, take treasures and precious things and make many widows within her.

SINCE THERE WAS NO REPLY TO POST NO. 4,
THIS THREAD IS BEING MOVED TO THE UNORTHODOX BELIEFS FORUM.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.
USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.

I'M ALSO ASKING YOU TO STOP POSTING SUCH MATERIAL IN THE
THEOLOGY AND/OR APOLOGETICS FORUM SINCE THESE TOPICS HAVE NOTHING
TO DO WITH EITHER.

THANKS.

many Protestant churches have a plaque that states the cornerstone of the building was laid by the Freemasons, I know of one close to where I live it’s a baptist church, I guess Christ is not the cornerstone of that church?

Thanks

many Protestant churches have a plaque that states the cornerstone of the building was laid by the Freemasons, I know of one close to where I live it’s a baptist church, I guess Christ is not the cornerstone of that church?

Thanks
Lots of churches display masonic symbols.

Why? That’s the enemy of Christ!
It seems that they have a totally different view of things.

Did you know that the KJV is also known as the Masonic Bible? King James was the head of the Masons in England.

Of the many things believed, there are those who believe that Satan is a friend to mankind.

It seems that they have a totally different view of things.

Did you know that the KJV is also known as the Masonic Bible? King James was the head of the Masons in England.

Of the many things believed, there are those who believe that Satan is a friend to mankind.
Charles still is the head of the masons over there!

Thanks God Christ is the head of the one true church!
Thanks

Charles still is the head of the masons over there!

Thanks God Christ is the head of the one true church!
Thanks
I do not know of any churches that do not have Masons involved in them, except the one in heaven.

The LDS, JW, and Quaker Church were founded by Masons. And of course the Catholics have there own.

I do not know of any churches that do not have Masons involved in them, except the one in heaven.

The LDS, JW, and Quaker Church were founded by Masons. And of course the Catholics have their own.
You right joseph smith was a mason and the Founder of the Boy Scouts (junior masons in training

It’s amazing how many famous men were mason’s seemingly innocent ones like Walt Disney 33 degree

The Catholic Church condemned the masons starting in the 1600’s and always has done so!

I’ll provide a list of documents if you want them?

The Jews started the masons
The masons invented the American and French Revolutions as well as communism and the good ole USA is a communist nation!

Thanks

You right joseph smith was a mason and the Founder of the Boy Scouts (junior masons in training

It’s amazing how many famous men were mason’s seemingly innocent ones like Walt Disney 33 degree

The Catholic Church condemned the masons starting in the 1600’s and always has done so!

I’ll provide a list of documents if you want them?

The Jews started the masons
The masons invented the American and French Revolutions as well as communism and the good ole USA is a communist nation!

Thanks
The Jesuits created Freemasonry to infiltrate the Protestant movement.

The Jesuits are a Catholic order of priests and brothers founded by Ignatius of Loyola, a former soldier and mystic, in 1540.

The Jesuits created Freemasonry to infiltrate the Protestant movement.

The Jesuits are a Catholic order of priests and brothers founded by Ignatius of Loyola, a former soldier and mystic, in 1540.
To oppose the errors of Protestantism yes but the Jews founded the masons

The Jews were persecuted of all nations having the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus and they made the masons on the principles of religious indifference so they could be accepted!

Thanks

If the jesuits started the masons to subvert the Protestants why are the Protestants involved with the masons?

Back