Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Fiction Book that heals and delivers

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello everyone, I am a Christian fiction author who writes books that brings healing and deliverance. God called me to this ministry and has taken most of the struggles and shameful experiences I went through, and under the guidance of the Holy Spirit has used them to create stories to bring you out of your struggles. God wants to bring you to a place of victory over your enemy as he is doing in my life. Each book has its own theme.

Predestined Love- builds your faith
The Path of the Chosen Warriors- teaches you how to fight and win your spiritual battles
A Shattered Life Restored- helps you to overcome grief
Her Treasured Love-heal you let go of the shameful past and usher you into God's blessing
Life's Journey our Greatest test- give you the courage to overcome life's challenges

Back