Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Christian Music

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This was the other kid duo I was truly impressed by. Powerful words to this version of Halleluia

Awwww man, sorry yall. Guess there was a copyright restriction on that one. It was on YouTube though. Beautiful rendition. Here is another favorite though. So grateful to God to never have to be alone.

This is my worship leader I sing with on Sundays. His new single came out a couple nights ago. Very powerful song... This radio station was going to play it, but they were not allowed since the title of it is "Hell." But the words really get you to thinking.

IMG_1648.jpg

We sang this in church today. It is more an affirmation song, but it is important to remember who we are in Christ Jesus. Especially young people think they are less than when they are sons and daughters of the most high God. I do not know how long I went through life listening more to what others thought of me and what the devil fed into my mind. God does not make mistakes. I am so grateful for that. He has a plan and purpose for every single one of His children.

Back