Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Christian Music

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Great to have a praise & worship/ Christian music thread! Will be fun to go throughs when I get back into playing music again.

So as not to be without at least one contribution for now, still my favorite Christian video of all time. Breathing Life is really the secret of the Spirit-filled life. Breathing Him in, and then displaying Him to others in joy. People get angry with me for being too joyful and using too many LoLs. I don't mean it as an insult. I'm just manifesting the Joy He has made manifest within me, as a result of Breathing Life.

Oh yeh I've heard this one! Haven't in a long while though.

I was looking for this song because it one one close to my heart and this young woman sung this beautiful. Beautiful message about the eagle too. Why I chose this version.

I was looking for this song because it one one close to my heart and this young woman sung this beautiful. Beautiful message about the eagle too. Why I chose this version.

Glory! Good message! The older you get, the better that message gets, Lol. Even if you don't get into sin, getting older can make you wonder how much you have left sometimes, and how much you'll be able to accomplish. Time and aging starts to make you wonder. But the Spirit of the Lord can give you your youthful energy back, and then you feel young again and able to do anything.

I found this song. I was looking for one by Nicole Nordeman. She sings, "my praise will go on and on and on." Love that one, but can't remember the name. Unless it is Natalie grant. But this must either be a new one or old one.

Small Enough

I don't like most Christian music. I'm very particular. It's been a long time since I've heard something new that I truly liked. Something that I've learned to play and sing.
This guy must be about 70 by now. Perhaps I'm just a relic but I still like this song a lot!

Back